Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-26-2008, 10:42 AM   #31
kikit-sideways
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
kikit-sideways has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13

oh yeah, this sounds like a good event, i will defintly be there, cant wait, these events are always a good time.
kikit-sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #32
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sTalnOut
chris lum im sick of west coast always having these events why don't you hold 1 in NJ or the east coast lolz Can you make a request to have a event like this on the east coast hahahaa
sTalnOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:27 PM   #33
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
Im down for a $400 vspec fmic like last time oh and some $40 gauges too
You paid $400 for your VSPL?!?!?!?! I paid $300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Yeah thats what i need is some guages for the dohc ka-de...any idea of how much theyre getting rid of that for???
Those are the first things to go.
Last time all the electronics sell out before it started
Old 01-28-2008, 11:07 AM   #34
chris_lum

chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
Last time gauges and small electronics went fast b/c we didn't limit the sales. This time there will be a limit 1 part#/per person
chris_lum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:18 AM   #35
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
^ can you do something about trust-power website? I got some rear kouki gracer valences because the picture looks like a replica of the K's rear valences. However, they look like the ugly zenki rear valences. This is misrepresentation and a load of shit.

http://www.trust-power.com/08aerostyle/s14_02.html
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:50 AM   #36
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_lum View Post
Last time gauges and small electronics went fast b/c we didn't limit the sales. This time there will be a limit 1 part#/per person

why do that...as long as things sell id call it a successfull day

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:05 PM   #37
chris_lum

chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
why do that...as long as things sell id call it a successfull day
Well, yes it would be successful for us, but many people complained last year that we were just feeding the ebay reseller rather than the enthusiast. So this year, we have the enthusiast as top priority and we hope this will make it fair for everyone!
Old 01-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #38
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918 View Post
^ can you do something about trust-power website? I got some rear kouki gracer valences because the picture looks like a replica of the K's rear valences. However, they look like the ugly zenki rear valences. This is misrepresentation and a load of shit.

http://www.trust-power.com/08aerostyle/s14_02.html
i'm sorry, but i dont really understand what you mean. that picture of the white 240 has the kouki valences, are you saying that isn't what you received?
Old 01-28-2008, 02:32 PM   #39
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Please dont be like tein and sale shit for cars that we dont have if you post it on this site. Then have people wait hours and want to go mad ape shit on greddy due to hypeness.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:04 PM   #40
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
Please dont be like tein and sale shit for cars that we dont have if you post it on this site. Then have people wait hours and want to go mad ape shit on greddy due to hypeness.
If this were only a garage sale then that could be possible, but we do not plan to only sell things. This is NOT just a garage sale. There will be drifting, autox, a car show, drift demos, etc there. So i think you guys can still be invited to this, unless you still don't want me to post here if we don't have any 240 parts!
Old 02-01-2008, 01:43 PM   #41
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'll be there. Regardless of if they have 240 stuff or not, cause well, I don't have a 240, hahaha.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:14 PM   #42
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Damn Chris I had no idea some people could actually get pissed at you for inviting Zilvia to an awesome Greddy event. I feel bad for recommending you post here.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #43
chris_lum

Its ok nessa, I hope to see both you and Edgar there though!

And Pre-Reg for the event is now OPEN!!!! Sign up fast!

Link to ALL DAY DRIFT TICKETS

Link to ALL DAY AUTOX TICKETS

Old 02-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #44
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Greddy at the east coast sucks!!! why can't they have an event in nj? lol
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:38 PM   #45
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
So since most of the ass-clowns are done whining about free shit and free track time . . .

Put me down for the roll-call. And i just might have to check out that auto-x deal too
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:38 AM   #46
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
gonna give rain checks on things that you "sell out of"
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:09 PM   #47
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Reckless or unsafe driving will result in immediate expulsion from the event.
You arent going fast if it's not dangerous
Old 02-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #48
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
You paid $400 for your VSPL?!?!?!?! I paid $300
Just say it outloud why wont you!!! haha no i dont remember how much i paid.... i probably paid 300 i dunno.... but looks like I know where Ill be getting my new fmic from perfect timing too

By the way.... how does the whole "no camping out" thing work?? Theres obviously gonna be a shitload of people wanting to be first in line soo......
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 01:35 PM   #49
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
You arent going fast if it's not dangerous
Come on Steve, you know they have to post that. Imagine what kind of noobs they are gonna attract with this, going out there to show their mad skills in front of everyone. Its gonna be funny as shit to watch.

But its also got me on the fence about doing the auto-x.

Who is actualy rollin to this thing? We gonna do a Zilvia lot?
Old 02-05-2008, 05:36 PM   #50
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'll be there to spectate.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:00 PM   #51
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
I think I might roll to check this out also.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:10 PM   #52
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
roll out dun dun dunt dunt ROLL OUT lol

yeah im there...im meeting a homie there..

i think another BBQ is in order here

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #53
driftless

driftless is just really nicedriftless is just really nicedriftless is just really nicedriftless is just really nicedriftless is just really nicedriftless is just really nicedriftless is just really nicedriftless is just really nicedriftless is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
I am right there wit cha!
driftless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #54
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Come on Steve, you know they have to post that. Imagine what kind of noobs they are gonna attract with this, going out there to show their mad skills in front of everyone. Its gonna be funny as shit to watch.

But its also got me on the fence about doing the auto-x.

Who is actualy rollin to this thing? We gonna do a Zilvia lot?
Haha I know. Im worried the track will be covered in piles of unpainted fiberglass....
Old 02-06-2008, 09:59 AM   #55
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Yeah, im also worried about the track conditions fucking up my new Toyo's
Old 02-06-2008, 10:29 AM   #56
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftless View Post
I am right there wit cha!
up G$!

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:31 AM   #57
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
gonna give rain checks on things that you "sell out of"
Depends on what the product is. If it's used refurb'd products, then probably not. But if its a blowout on a new product and it sells out instantly, we may due rain checks. no guarantee though.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:37 AM   #58
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
By the way.... how does the whole "no camping out" thing work?? Theres obviously gonna be a shitload of people wanting to be first in line soo......
There is "no camping out" because it is not Greddy's property and if a bunch of people camp out and trash the place, it may very well ruin the chances of using El Toro airbase for any automotive events in the future--meaning no more drift days there. Also, Irvine Police Department may be patrolling that street. So i highly suggest not camping out.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:39 AM   #59
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
roll out dun dun dunt dunt ROLL OUT lol

yeah im there...im meeting a homie there..

i think another BBQ is in order here

I'm definately wicha on that!!! Pacific cooler and hordogs again anyone??? I think this time ill bring burgers!!!! Hehehe....

But yeah I'm rollin to this...we should get a caravan goin again!

Sounds like a good even chris_lum count me in on going!!! Now whining taking place over here.
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:51 AM   #60
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Cool! Ithink I'll roll up with Alex the guy who bought my s14.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote