Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #31
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Im gonna be there next time for sure.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #32
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
nice, gotta check this out next time around.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #33
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You guys saw the parking space, So if you want people to check out your ride? come early to get spots. Its a super busy corner and LBC has lots of Hondas ya know FWD cars. So its nice to show them that......
WE 240 OVAH HERE!!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 08:32 PM   #34
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
john wants to eat my meet.

scary, lol.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #35
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
john wants to eat my meet.

scary, lol.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:43 AM   #36
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
damn nice turnout ernie.

freakin marcello and john called me before it.

i was gonna be there....got sick.
matter of fact, i got tonsilitis right now.

thats why im not around there buggin the hell outta you guys on a regular day. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:29 AM   #37
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
You guys saw the parking space, So if you want people to check out your ride? come early to get spots. Its a super busy corner and LBC has lots of Hondas ya know FWD cars. So its nice to show them that......
WE 240 OVAH HERE!!!!
i couldnt get out!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:32 AM   #38
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Addicted2Kouki, I thought you got deported son. Yeah, we missed you too. "can i have your #, so can i have your #?" hahahahaaha
Old 02-22-2008, 03:16 AM   #39
emission

Trader Rating: (0)
emission is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
MAYBE we should have a hotdog eating contest???

My mechanic Dary can eat hotdogs like crazy....
I was the new guy in the odd car. Dary's one of my best friends.
But anyways I own the "AUTO" Supra. Dary's rolling with me to balcony.

See you guys thier!
emission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:13 PM   #40
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emission View Post
I was the new guy in the odd car. Dary's one of my best friends.
But anyways I own the "AUTO" Supra. Dary's rolling with me to balcony.

See you guys thier!
cool, it's gonna be off the hook.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:49 PM   #41
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie321 View Post
alright, i can't wait for the next one, i'll be sure to have more than one hotdog this time hahah.
See if you can have the TOUKE event mix video ready by next BBQ. We can watch it then.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:53 PM   #42
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Quote:
See if you can have the TOUKE event mix video ready by next BBQ. We can watch it then.
damn yall need to have some nachos LOL
Old 02-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #43
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
damn yall need to have some nachos LOL
You're bringing WHAT? naw, just kidding,maybe...cheese gives me gas. I don't think yall want that? I don't hold back.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:05 AM   #44
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Bump!
Sooon, alignment!

Btw, anybody know a place or is willing to allow me to store an engine+tranny? lol
I'll even pay for the space!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:52 AM   #45
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Bump!
Sooon, alignment!

Btw, anybody know a place or is willing to allow me to store an engine+tranny? lol
I'll even pay for the space!
how long do you need to store it for and how much you willing to pay i might have a space keke=)
Old 03-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #46
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Bump!
Sooon, alignment!
Whenevah you is ready? we is ready.

Don't forget it's the 16th this month. (BBQ)
Old 03-12-2008, 12:47 AM   #47
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Apexi Sale on Saturday, Then This On Sunday!

Im booked for this weekend LOL
Old 03-12-2008, 10:07 PM   #48
S13Boosts
Premium Member

ill be there pho sho!~
Old 03-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #49
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
i can't eat it fast, but i can put down aloooooooot of carne asada in 1 sitting!

the contest would be fun to watch!
yea right i've seen alex gobble down hot dogs before. i never seen anyone stuff their face with a hot dog like alex stuffs his

EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:42 PM   #50
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
yea right i've seen alex gobble down hot dogs before. i never seen anyone stuff their face with a hot dog like alex stuffs his

i can eat alot of all you got is little smokies!

can't make this one but the next one i will be at for sure!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:01 AM   #51
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

^ ok.

SO ANYONE IN FOR THE HOTDOG EATING CONTEST?

MAYBE WE SHOULD THROW IN A PRICE?
Old 03-14-2008, 03:03 AM   #52
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
im already hungry for this event
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:24 AM   #53
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm hungry for some wieners also.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #54
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
woo, 2 more days, i'm comin early =D
charlie321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #55
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Ok. Hot Dog Eating Contest Prize: Free set of brake pads BENDIX CERAMIC(front and Rear) for your 240SX.

OK: RULES? THERE IS NONE. THE MOST HOTDOGS(COMPLETE) YOU CAN EAT IN 2 MINUTES......WINS!!!!!

wooooooo..........hooooooooooo

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 03-14-2008 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: dont wanna kill no body
SUPERSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:36 PM   #56
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Fuck, I better go hungry then, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 05:11 PM   #57
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Quote:
Ok. Hot Dog Eating Contest Prize: Free set of brake pads BENDIX CERAMIC(front and Rear) for your 240SX.

OK: RULES? THERE IS NONE. THE MOST HOTDOGS(COMPLETE) YOU CAN EAT IN 10 MINUTES......WINS!!!!!

wooooooo..........hooooooooooo
wtf 10 mins? someones gon die from that shit LOL
Old 03-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #58
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah foreal 10 mins hella long, LOL.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:30 PM   #59
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
word, id go with like a minute or two.....10 mins? someones finna die.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:41 PM   #60
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

HotDog Funeral......

I thought that they would chew their food better and fit more... But I guess 2 Minutes then?