Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-18-2008, 03:36 AM   #31
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
So far it looks like this will be taking place on Saturday. Are you still ok with that?
gotta look at the work schedule but nothing looks important at the moment

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2008, 04:36 PM   #32
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Frank Bonelli Regional Park! I'm there!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #33
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Frank Bonelli Regional Park! I'm there!
I was just about to PM you! lol.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:34 PM   #34
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so far so good...norm in the house woot woot
Old 04-18-2008, 07:54 PM   #35
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
oh dang hot cars, hot dogs, and hot girls? lol i would love to attend but ill be gone around the 31st because ill be in FLO rida!!!! but if i some how teleport back to cali, im down to go.

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #36
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
oh dang hot cars, hot dogs, and hot girls? lol i would love to attend but ill be gone around the 31st because ill be in FLO rida!!!! but if i some how teleport back to cali, im down to go.
Holy shit. I'm coming with you to meet Ramelle.
Old 04-19-2008, 02:45 AM   #37
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
let me know what i should bring teddy.
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:10 PM   #38
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I'm down for Saturday. Caravan???
Old 04-20-2008, 02:33 AM   #39
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
hah thats a damn lot of mayo...costco special
- Josh : 2 Gallons of mayonnaise
Old 04-20-2008, 02:45 AM   #40
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
local for me i'm there!
either day is good!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:04 AM   #41
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Dammit, you are all gonna make me lie to my boss about my 70 year old lonely neighbor who's cat just died and need help with disposing of body.

So I need a 911 day to go and calm her down, so she may not cut her life short....she still has another good solid 12 months under her belt to live.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:07 AM   #42
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
saturday is my wifes 30th. so i'll be busy sat, and hung over sunday. too bad to cuz i'm only 15 minutes away!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:56 AM   #43
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Dammit, you are all gonna make me lie to my boss about my 70 year old lonely neighbor who's cat just died and need help with disposing of body.

So I need a 911 day to go and calm her down, so she may not cut her life short....she still has another good solid 12 months under her belt to live.

Do eeeet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
saturday is my wifes 30th. so i'll be busy sat, and hung over sunday. too bad to cuz i'm only 15 minutes away!
Bring your wife with you, we'll party it hard at the park!
Old 04-20-2008, 12:49 PM   #44
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Oh snap, I'm down to go. I hope it's on a Sunday because I work from midnight till 8am Saturday morning. Oh well I'll still be there, sleeping is overated anyway.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:52 PM   #45
Teddy
Post Whore!

Alright well, sorry for the "Sunday" people, but this is going down on Saturday...
Old 04-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #46
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
If I get my financial shit together by then, I will be there fo sho. Gotta make sure my car doesn't overheat on the freeway n shit...I'd say it's a 85% I will be there.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #47
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Quote:
Alright well, sorry for the "Sunday" people, but this is going down on Saturday...

Saturday i'm there. woot woot
Old 04-20-2008, 10:00 PM   #48
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Car's going in for paint (same color) on Cinco de Mayo. Should be out by teh 31st so I'm there with my better looking than new from teh factory car...yay!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:03 PM   #49
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Car's going in for paint (same color) on Cinco de Mayo. Should be out by teh 31st so I'm there with my better looking than new from teh factory car...yay!
Dude Adrian told me about that tonight. Whats up with that man? I need a paintjob more than you do... lol..

As long as your car is ready by then and you are there, it's all good.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:54 AM   #50
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Dude Adrian told me about that tonight. Whats up with that man? I need a paintjob more than you do... lol..

As long as your car is ready by then and you are there, it's all good.

ahahahahaha That shit looks dope at night though. ahahahahaha
Old 04-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #51
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Yo so it's official:

GSXRJJordan's making Beer Brauts

I'll bring my own charcoal, beer (for the brauts), bunz, spicy mustard/ketchup/etc, and teh sexay sausages themselves. I will need refreshments and umbrella girls provided for me.

When it gets closer to the day, I'll get a count for how many I should bring.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #52
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Thumbs up

definitely cant wait...looking forward to this .... we just need to find us some jdm umbrella girls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Yo so it's official:

GSXRJJordan's making Beer Brauts

I'll bring my own charcoal, beer (for the brauts), bunz, spicy mustard/ketchup/etc, and teh sexay sausages themselves. I will need refreshments and umbrella girls provided for me.

When it gets closer to the day, I'll get a count for how many I should bring.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:19 PM   #53
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
That's it Teddy, I'm getting Boso pipes LOL.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #54
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Zomgbbqftw!

___
Old 04-21-2008, 07:30 PM   #55
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
You're awesome Teddy... wish I could make it....damn school always seems to conflict with things like this...Can't wait to be back in SoCal and I can't wait for summer
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #56
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
i cant wait...what should i bring carne asada or jalabeño poppers wrapped in bacon...cant bring both...money is tight...

but if u briong it...ill cook it...

Old 04-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #57
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I hope my vert is done, then I will park next to the GODFATHER of the 240's.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #58
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
so your going to this ernie...??? hit me up and ill roll with you guys
Old 04-21-2008, 08:02 PM   #59
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovers View Post
so your going to this ernie...??? hit me up and ill roll with you guys
Yeah, I asked for day off already,not sure yet if they will let me. But I will call in sick if I must, I have lot of sick days.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #60
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by grilling thread
dude im mexican...grilling is what i do where ever i go

bring me some edible animal ill grill that shit
my best quote ever