Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #61
Hexx's 7

Trader Rating: (0)
Hexx's 7 is making a name for him/her selfHexx's 7 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sweet so if both of you guys go i'm down to go to hopefully i'll have my car running....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Yeah, I asked for day off already,not sure yet if they will let me. But I will call in sick if I must, I have lot of sick days.
Hexx's 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2008, 08:56 AM   #62
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Are you guys going to caravan??? If so...... where are you guys meeting??? I don't want to get lost.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #63
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i guess ill bring napkins lol
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #64
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
gogogogogogogogogogog TO THIS!
Old 04-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #65
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
for those wanting to caravan:

if anything.. I think the beginning meet point should be in Cerritos Town Center Best Buy... just like most other caravan's we've done, lol.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:52 PM   #66
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
for those wanting to caravan:

if anything.. I think the beginning meet point should be in Cerritos Town Center Best Buy... just like most other caravan's we've done, lol.
+1 for cerritos town ctr best buy!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:41 PM   #67
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
i wanna go but ill be in florida

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:51 PM   #68
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
+1 for cerritos town ctr best buy!
http://www.ci.cerritos.ca.us/cominfo...wnecenter.html

is that it?? dont know the area but i have a garmin so i should be able to meet up there.
I'm coming from the oxnard area.
suprafreak1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #69
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
this one..

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...gH-zpXjDw&cd=1
Old 04-23-2008, 07:20 PM   #70
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
That's freakin' sweet. What time did you guys want to meet there???
Old 04-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #71
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
awesome, i got it.

and ya what time should we meet up??
suprafreak1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:26 AM   #72
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
im down. cal me and well figure this shit out adrian
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:08 AM   #73
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprafreak1000 View Post
awesome, i got it.

and ya what time should we meet up??
lol.. I guess it all depends on what time Teddy decides to have it I would assume like 11am-ish or something? iono

Tedster... did you ever call that park for more details?
Old 04-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #74
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
the earlier the better...i might roll out early...let me know teddy
Old 04-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #75
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
so what will it be gents...carne asada or jalapeno poppers...i could also throw in a third choice....suicide dogs (hotdogs wrapped in bacon)

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #76
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Thumbs up

if you can get those cheese filled hotdogs ( i cant find them anymore)...wrapped in bacon now that would be the shiznit... but my opinion hotdogs with bacon or carne asada cant go wrong with either

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
so what will it be gents...carne asada or jalapeno poppers...i could also throw in a third choice....suicide dogs (hotdogs wrapped in bacon)
Old 04-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #77
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Carne Asada FTW mis amigos

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #78
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
lol.. I guess it all depends on what time Teddy decides to have it I would assume like 11am-ish or something? iono

Tedster... did you ever call that park for more details?
Lets do this at 11am at the park. I'm going to give them a call when I get home in an hour..
Old 04-24-2008, 05:23 PM   #79
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

So we can leave the Best Buy like at 9am right??? We can meet there at 8am. How does that sound???
Old 04-24-2008, 06:16 PM   #80
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Ok I called them. I'm not sure we'll be doing it there anymore. Basically, they said that it will be the busiest weekend of the year for them because they open up their swim beaches that weekend. Also, we would have to reserve a spot because it will be packed. It's $400 to reserve a spot. Its $8 per car coming in as well, and I don't think they will make a deal.

So I guess it's up to you guys...
Old 04-24-2008, 07:22 PM   #81
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The Santa Fe Dam Recreational Area is also a pretty big park (over 800 acres) and has some parking. Although it does cost to get in.

Check it out Teddy.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:14 PM   #82
Teddy
Post Whore!

I'll give them a call tomorrow or Saturday.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #83
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
move it to the following weekend so i can come and tag along
ill bring ramelle along so u two can get to know each other alittle better
*wink wink
but if it must be that weekend, have a good time fellas

Old 04-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #84
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
move it to the following weekend so i can come and tag along
ill bring ramelle along so u two can get to know each other alittle better
*wink wink
but if it must be that weekend, have a good time fellas
You're a jerk, you know that?
Old 04-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #85
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

damn that sucks...$400 damn they're crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Ok I called them. I'm not sure we'll be doing it there anymore. Basically, they said that it will be the busiest weekend of the year for them because they open up their swim beaches that weekend. Also, we would have to reserve a spot because it will be packed. It's $400 to reserve a spot. Its $8 per car coming in as well, and I don't think they will make a deal.

So I guess it's up to you guys...
Old 04-24-2008, 09:50 PM   #86
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Oh whaaaaaat? that sucks!!!

How about Teddy sells his car to pay for it, so we can all have a cool meet and we just give him a ride there. What time you want me to pick ya up Teddy?
Old 04-24-2008, 10:20 PM   #87
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

we just gotta pick another spot or move the date...for sure alot of people are looking forward to this...finally get to see everyone face to face
Old 04-24-2008, 11:39 PM   #88
Teddy
Post Whore!

I don't want to move the date. Some people already have requested that date. We need a new spot...

There were some San Diego/Oceanside people who wanted it to be more south.. Is there anything down there about midway between LA and SD where we could go?
Old 04-25-2008, 03:22 AM   #89
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
You're a jerk, you know that?
hahahaha... i know i am .

Old 04-25-2008, 08:38 AM   #90
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

old school zilvia meet location: one of my first meets, "zilvia meet of 2006"...we should have it here...what do you think teddy...it was always chosen in zilvia because it was a middle ground for everyone.

Mile Square Regional Park
16801 Euclid
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714)973-6600

Quote:
I don't want to move the date. Some people already have requested that date. We need a new spot...

There were some San Diego/Oceanside people who wanted it to be more south.. Is there anything down there about midway between LA and SD where we could go?