Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
The End of Summer OMG WTF BBQ Bash!!!!

UPDATED July 23rd, 1:22pm

WHEN: SATURDAY, AUGUST 16TH

WHERE: BOLSA CHICA STATE BEACH

TIME: 10AM

Parking is off Warner and PCH in Huntington

WHO'S ATTENDING

BOLD = attending
BLUE = bringing something

1. Teddy
2. Dave
3. Ryota
4. Josh
5. Peter - grill, cooking skills!!!
6. Jimmy - grill/charcoal, hot dogs/burgers, buns
7. Edgar
8. Alex
9. Ross deadpirate
10. Josh jflor
11. phatxsumo - sandwiches
12. Karl Wasabi
13. flclsteve
14. Esmorz - large tortillas, cheese
15. dataxunknown - soda, cups, charcoal lighter fluid, a table
16. Scott suprafreak - soda, chips
17. S13Boosts
18. Brian R6
19. CrimmsonRocket
20. an_orange_s2k
21. JayDee M Rolly
22. Steve Dalaz_68 - grill, 10lbs meat
23. touge monster
24. Ernie DTC
25. Ray 510 - charcoal, korean BBQ
26. cxlo8331 - hot links, chips, sodas
27. Slidin WOP - 15 loaves of french bread, water
28. Kousuke180sx
29. Mangoes
30. Brian sileightyfreak
31. 180sExy - 30lbs Carne Asada
32. Alan S14Legend
33. Pink Godzila
34. Felipe - nametags, markers, ketchup, mustard
35. Dean Sileighty89 - cooler full of sodas
36. Jordan - 50 Beer Brats, buns, condiments
37. drift magik
38. Scott golds1400
39. Nieko
40. Kam - sausage links, hot dog buns, ketchup, mustard, mayo
41. JXN - costco stuff
42. Luis Ks Silvia
43. DRavens13
44. Hustlervibes - plates etc.
45. Jackson - something from Costco
46. BobaFreak - ground beef, 2 XL bags doritos
47. Luis blasting speed - sweets
48. PVong - chicken wings
49. Luckysr - drinks
50. Krisdeezy
51. Mista Lee - hot wings
52. Moldyoldy240
53. Imthel33test - drinks, snacks
54. Addicted2kouki
55. Shin_viro
56. Chuck
57. sds13coupe - stuff
58. [color=blueDevin - food

59. 180sexy
60. mmm858
61. Ron E2EKIELR34
62. Denise aka DET

Last edited by Teddy; 08-14-2008 at 10:06 AM..
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 09:11 PM   #2
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
I'm in! First to post yeahhhhh!

I'll take my grill if it fits in my hatch!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'm there!!! I'll bring my little grill and charcoal. If I have more cash then I'll bring typical hot dogs and buns and/or burgers and buns.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
yeeea booii!! me and alex are there
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
im in so long as im in town
Old 06-01-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
jflor004
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm there for sure again. Had to much fun yesterday to pass this one up.
jflor004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:45 PM   #7
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
oh fuck yeah im totally down!! my car is going to be up and running by then, put me down on the list! ill bring a tray or 2 of sandwiches from my work (TOGOS) =D
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:56 PM   #8
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn fucking hate the beach. I won't be down unless the location changes.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:02 PM   #9
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i like how im not in there bitch..
Old 06-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #10
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I WILL NOT MISS THIS ONE put me down for drinks soda

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #11
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Oh yeah, my grill is gas powered so I'll take a tankn or two of propane and I'll take veggie burger patties and buns and whatnot! And sodas too! Gotta start working on them six packs people...
Old 06-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #12
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I don't understand all the negativity towards the beach. I mean, what could be better than awesome weather when it's so freakin hot inland, water/swimming, getting a tan, playing some volleyball or whatever, a bonfire, and girls in bikini's?????????? Certainly not the park.

Damn, can't wait for it. Count me in. Summer = No worries.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #13
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
how the hell do you hate the beach? dude?!?! it'll be summer time with loads of females in their skimmies and what not!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 06-01-2008, 10:13 PM   #14
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Hopefully I can wake up and have a fully operational vehicle for this one lol.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #15
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I didn't mean to flake out on the last one. I had a really tough week ending with a really tough day. My clutch is so messed up, and my backup truck was in use so I had no way of going.

So for this one, I have much time to put aside money in case my 240 breaks down again (which it will obviously). So put me down for: A shitload of soda, cups, charcoal lighter fluid, and I believe we may need tables so I will steal one from Paul and bring it hahah.

Will this go into a nice night time bonfire as well? That would be cool. Don't know if they have pits on Bolsa Chica State Beach though.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #16
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
oh snap, you Know im down for this too, put me in for some sodas, and ill think of something else later.
suprafreak1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #17
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
shit im down.... my s14 should be done by the time... keke
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #18
DreamN
Post Whore!

damn it teddy update! don't make me use my 1337 h4x on j00!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 06-01-2008, 11:05 PM   #19
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oh shit already planning for this?! HAHAHA, you the man Teddy.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:05 PM   #20
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Nice!

My hatch will be having a makeover this month.

My body will also be having a major makeover due to sitting on my ass all day at work.

I'll definitely be there.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:06 PM   #21
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
i like how im not in there bitch..
What are you talking about, you're number 4.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #22
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
o shiet!! this is on my bday!! mayb i'll head down here with a friend...thats if we're welcome
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:09 PM   #23
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
haha. I'm on the list without even being asked. I should be able to make it.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:15 PM   #24
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
alright its so close this time im going forsure
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:24 PM   #25
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
I'm definately down for this one! Time to start working out!
I'll also be bringing something, but not sure what. Had too much fun to pass this one up!
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #26
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
cmon teddy...I'm down...gotta cook next to moms man...and ill bring another 10lbs of meet and my grill

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #27
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k View Post
o shiet!! this is on my bday!! mayb i'll head down here with a friend...thats if we're welcome
Yeah you should come down, to buy the coilovers you made me take off my car and put back on after you flaked. I mean...come down for the BBQ!
Old 06-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #28
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I will attend this for sure and only wearing sandals, in a pink vert with top down.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #29
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I will attend this for sure and only wearing sandals, in a pink vert with top down.
Liiiiike omg. Can I ride with you?

Old 06-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #30
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
if i upgrade to premie does that mean i will be bold and blue and you will put some shit that im bringing next to my name?

*checks bank account*
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote