Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:15 AM   #61
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
strawberry land owns...haha. You guys should have came over for the strawberry festival not too long ago
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 12:17 AM   #62
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
IN- dont know what I am bringing yet, But I am in...
Old 06-02-2008, 12:17 AM   #63
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
strawberry land owns...haha. You guys should have came over for the strawberry festival not too long ago
I was told, it's the place to be...
Old 06-02-2008, 12:22 AM   #64
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
IN- dont know what I am bringing yet, But I am in...
Gota bring more stickers Mike!!
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:23 AM   #65
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
well DEFINITELY bringing shirts a (whatever designs I have by then) and stickers but I dont know what food...
Old 06-02-2008, 12:24 AM   #66
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
free stickers for the cooks

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #67
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
free stickers for the cooks
If that's the case..shit sign me up as a cook! lol I'll most likely be cooking anyways!

SO close to my 1000th post...
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #68
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

haha- depends how much work you are putting in.

Might have to get some special stickers made...
Old 06-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #69
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
damn 3 pages on the first day made....jeenkies....well like i said teddy im down again...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:35 AM   #70
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
come this way!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #71
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
WHO EVER BROUGHT STRAWBERRIES! +1

Bring it to the next bbq!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #72
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i wanted a sticker and a shirt but i was broke ill get one soon though

Quote:

Old 06-02-2008, 01:56 AM   #73
kousuke180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
kousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
If I can get work off I'll definitely come. I can bring sodas/chips or whatever is needed.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:00 AM   #74
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
if im back from taiwan ill roll up with wes and paul =D, sounds fun!

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:03 AM   #75
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
AWSOME... ill be in town for this BBQ!!!! teddy put me down

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:14 AM   #76
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
I'm down to go!!!!! car should be ready by then I'll bring 30lbs of carne asada!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #77
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
another bbq you know im in....ill get the word out again...lol maybe we can get people from new york to come out this time
Old 06-02-2008, 09:23 AM   #78
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

ok, I got it:

On top of the shirts and stickers, I am bringing 15 Loaves of Albertson's French Bread (BOMBSKIES with a piece of carne asada in there) and some WATER!!
Old 06-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #79
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kousuke180sx View Post
If I can get work off I'll definitely come. I can bring sodas/chips or whatever is needed.
Plenty of time to ask for day off.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #80
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Nice, let me see if I can go this time and ill comfirm with you teddy
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #81
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
im there... count me in

i dont know what to bring...

name tags and markers.... lmao
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #82
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
ok, I got it:

On top of the shirts and stickers, I am bringing 15 Loaves of Albertson's French Bread (BOMBSKIES with a piece of carne asada in there) and some WATER!!
aw man, you my hero lol, i eat like 2 whole loaves of those things in a couple minutes
suprafreak1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:26 PM   #83
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
im there... count me in

i dont know what to bring...

name tags and markers.... lmao
fool. thats what I was gonna bring lol. (if needed) I'll bring a cooler full of sodas also. so basically what I was going to bring for the las omg bbq lol.
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #84
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Quote:

You should make some special limited edition ZOMGWTFBBQ stickers/ shirts!
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:04 PM   #85
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post

that would be me and alex...imported straight from strawberry land!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #86
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Dudes.

I'm fucking going to this one. And I'm bringing my girl, and my Weber BBQ.

And Beer Brats. And buns, and condiments.

I still can't fucking believe my starter wiring (somewhere in the fuse box, even though the starter's not fused on it's own) took a dump on my on Saturday... after I'd made the Cosco run... It still fuckin chaps my ass.

Anyway, count me in for some mouth-watering sausages boys, I'll probably bring about 50 of em.

Oh, and let's try to not let this thread get all highschool/faux gay/etc. Please.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #87
Drift_Magik
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Drift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond reputeDrift_Magik has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drift_Magik
count me in...im coming
Old 06-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #88
golds1400
BANNED

golds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond repute
i am down like a clown
golds1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #89
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
im so down once again... the last meet was good fun! maybe next time maybe no crazy tennis players?
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:07 AM   #90
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post

Heck yes our Strawberries were freakin' good
I saw people taking those whole green baskets to themselves....
I'm glad that we were able to finish them
They'll definitely be at the next BBQ along with hot dogs, buns, and cookies

Edit: Oh can't forget about the 50 spf sunscreen!!! We'll probably need lots of that....

Last edited by 240love^_^; 06-03-2008 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: Sunscreen
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote