Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-16-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
drfturkey
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 I found a place to have a meet in the 909,951 area.

hey guys i went down to talk to the owner of zorbas about having the meet there on thursdays and he said it was cool. i also asked him he could stay open a little bit later and he said hell see if we have a big turn out that he might consider staying open a little bit later and having some of his friends that are sponcers like AEM and one of his friends that is a driver for TEIN suspension to come down. He said its all cool as long as theres NO ALCHOHOL there. Lets see if we can have it a little bit earlyer like 8:00 cus he said that they still close at 9. but he will still let us stay there after they close...
OFFICIAL MEET EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT AT 8:00pm
ZORBAS CHARBROILED BURGERS
450 Iowa Avenue
riverside, ca 92507

Last edited by drfturkey; 08-01-2008 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: new info
drfturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 12:31 AM   #2
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
i'd be up for this
Old 07-19-2008, 01:35 AM   #3
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
zorbas is BOMB! super great food. im up for it also.

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:38 AM   #4
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Im justt willing to drive for the fun of it.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 02:50 AM   #5
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (7)
DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
zorba's charbroiled burger right by the 60 fwy?. or is there another place?..
DDDsquad_s13panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 12:24 PM   #6
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDsquad_s13panda View Post
zorba's charbroiled burger right by the 60 fwy?. or is there another place?..
yeah i think that's the only one in Riverside. Exit center from the 215N, make a right on Center then a right on Iowa and it's on your left hand side. They've been having bike nights there since i was a kid.

If you guys are serious about this meet, I'm down. I can take a few other 240's as well.

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 12:53 PM   #7
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
I'm down- what kind of food is it?
Imthel33test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 12:57 PM   #8
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Pretty good burger joint.

Old 07-19-2008, 01:02 PM   #9
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
They have some good food down there. Hopefully the cops dont mess around the area though I haven't heard of any anything bad going on in the other meets they have there.
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:28 PM   #10
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
i like their fried mushrooms heheheh. lets do this!!!

Outside Family
Old 07-19-2008, 10:13 PM   #11
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdrift View Post
yeah i think that's the only one in Riverside. Exit center from the 215N, make a right on Center then a right on Iowa and it's on your left hand side. They've been having bike nights there since i was a kid.

If you guys are serious about this meet, I'm down. I can take a few other 240's as well.

nvm were not on the same page.. cuz theres actually one right by the 60fwy. right off of countryvillage road.

but yeah ive heard of that. i heard bike nights are pretty big there too. so im down
Old 07-21-2008, 02:56 PM   #12
Driven08
Post Whore!

Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
So when is this going to happen?
Old 07-21-2008, 05:50 PM   #13
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^What he said.Wat up Roger?
Old 07-21-2008, 06:37 PM   #14
Driven08
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
^What he said.Wat up Roger?
Hey Luis, its all good here.

I think we should set this one up like a month or maybe two weeks ahead to get a big turnout.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #15
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Wingstop.........?
Old 07-21-2008, 06:48 PM   #16
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
im down to roll by havent seen luis or jordan for a while
and i got a new whip my s2k
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:22 PM   #17
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Shit im down for this Thursday... can make a few calls and have quite a few heads come through as well!

Old 07-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #18
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
oh whoa. Hey roger :P how's that sr project?
Old 07-21-2008, 11:43 PM   #19
drfturkey
Zilvia Member

drfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nice
so are you guys down for the meet at zorbas this thursday??
ill be there like around 8-8:30
Old 07-22-2008, 03:48 AM   #20
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

damnit! i cant make it this thursday. still in taiwan -_- have fun! send me some freakin fried mushrooms hehehe.

Outside Family
Old 07-22-2008, 04:00 PM   #21
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

why are meets always on a thursday night now?...
Old 07-22-2008, 06:29 PM   #22
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
im down to roll with you luis.
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:32 PM   #23
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^I just called you sucka hit me up.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:47 PM   #24
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

So this Thursday it is... I'll be there around 9ish?...

Old 07-22-2008, 09:29 PM   #25
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
im usually down at the pipeline meet but i havent seen a lot of faces for a while so i might make a run to this one
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:06 PM   #26
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

:[
i'll have the license on the 31st. hopefully i pass on this 2nd try, and we have a meet that night. it'll be like my own little celebration.
harharhar. :P
Old 07-22-2008, 10:32 PM   #27
Driven08
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Lee View Post
oh whoa. Hey roger :P how's that sr project?
I ran out of money but its all good.

Ill be down at the meet this Thursday, im going for the burgers
Old 07-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #28
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

iPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to iPurple_Misfit! Send a message via Yahoo to iPurple_Misfit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
damnit! i cant make it this thursday. still in taiwan -_- have fun! send me some freakin fried mushrooms hehehe.
Fried mushrooms are awesome!!!

this Zorbas is right by our house.ill be there
iPurple_Misfit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:16 AM   #29
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^Lets pow-wow before yes?
Old 07-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #30
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

iPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to iPurple_Misfit! Send a message via Yahoo to iPurple_Misfit!
^ now that sounds like a plan Luis!!! you can stop by our place before we head out.sound good?
iPurple_Misfit! is offline   Reply With Quote