Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 01:09 PM   #91
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
You kids sure you wanna drift!!??
LMAO
What are you talking about, that hood looks AWESOME!
Old 08-16-2008, 01:14 PM   #92
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Its like the last part that remains!

man, my car is f*cked!

good meet last night. especially for the first time at a new spot. Lotta new faces and some old ones. Even those dudes came out with there dad, like at the old spot.

And Bing showed up!!!
I didn't get a chance to talk to him, but then again, we dont have a language in common either. lol
Old 08-16-2008, 07:08 PM   #93
s14_mike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
anyone at the meet have

zenki oem bumper
zenki headlights

i need them to finish my car

help me out!
I'm selling a whole zenki front end fenders hood bumper with se lip and i also have the headlights and corners, the bumper also already has the running lights and turn signals on it. Everythings in good condition let me know if you want it.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:09 PM   #94
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ any chance you selling the radiator core support too?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #95
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I want my 240 back. I missed these meets. Anyone want to trade their 240 for my ae71? haha. can I just bring my rolla
Old 08-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #96
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Wasnt bad last night.... lots of cars. I'll see you guys again next time. Maybe next time someone will say whats up besides Karl.... im a shy guy what can i say.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #97
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
Wasnt bad last night.... lots of cars. I'll see you guys again next time. Maybe next time someone will say whats up besides Karl.... im a shy guy what can i say.
u have a vertex front bumper right?

nice car
Old 08-17-2008, 11:52 PM   #98
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Old 08-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #99
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
if i get the car in good shape to role ill go out there i havent been to a meet since it was in santa anita

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 08-18-2008, 10:05 PM   #100
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
shit. dont know how i missed this post. this meet is like a mile from my house.
ill try to make it out one nite...
Old 08-19-2008, 03:35 AM   #101
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
where's all the VIP rides?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-19-2008, 09:26 PM   #102
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
haha. me too. hopefully I'll get to make it this week. check out the new spot. if my car is out of the shop

11:11 333
Old 08-21-2008, 11:53 PM   #103
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
Do you guys get hassled by the cops in this area much? I want to attend the meet but I've heard the cops there are pretty anal.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:10 AM   #104
Boostin on you
BANNED

Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
I like turtles
Old 08-22-2008, 12:15 AM   #105
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
I like turtles
wtf?

Ill try to show up..and Im'e also curious how the cops are in the new spot!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:15 AM   #106
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman1278 View Post
Do you guys get hassled by the cops in this area much? I want to attend the meet but I've heard the cops there are pretty anal.
when i got there last week, it was cool
around midnight, some cops pulled in, grabbed some food, left, no hassle
Old 08-22-2008, 12:54 AM   #107
Boostin on you
BANNED

Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
cops dont mind if you guys arent doing stupid shit.
if you guys are just talking they will just probably look at your cars.

if you roll out and you have a loud exhaust then yea alhambra pd will be all over you
Old 08-22-2008, 02:27 AM   #108
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
cops dont mind if you guys arent doing stupid shit.
if you roll out and you have a loud exhaust then yea alhambra pd will be all over you
I think thats envolves pretty much 85% of the guys going to the meet!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:57 AM   #109
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman1278 View Post
No black and whites from Alhambra rolled by last Friday. There were two white PD units that were all white, I don't know were they were from. They didn't even bother looking at the meet spot. Some guy said all those officers were doing was trying to pick-up on chicks at the Starbucks. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:18 AM   #110
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
dang, i heard a rumor that this meet was gonna be pretty damn big tonight. we'll see how it turn out.....
Old 08-22-2008, 07:31 AM   #111
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
Awsome, thanks guys.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:02 AM   #112
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
s14 ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
where's all the VIP rides?
no need.............................................. ......
Old 08-22-2008, 09:29 AM   #113
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
dang, i heard a rumor that this meet was gonna be pretty damn big tonight. we'll see how it turn out.....
of course, when chuck is showing up, is always huge....cuz they all want that free hug! Especially the guys

Chompz Production will be bring DVDs, i heard its pretty sick.
Im not sure how much, but bring some money if you want a copy!!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:39 AM   #114
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Im there tonight
Old 08-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #115
GRUPPE 5
Leaky Injector

GRUPPE 5 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been going to the meet for 7-8 months and the cops don't really hassle you. And one of our guys is a cop so he'll talk to them if they start acting like assh*les.

Although around 8 though there can be 4 to 9 cop cars where they come and meet up for dinner. They've never bothered us though and came over and talked to us before. Just don't do stupid sh!t like the people who ruined the Arcadia meet and they won't bother you.

I'll see you guys there tonight. I'll be there in the 82 flat black BMW
Old 08-22-2008, 10:16 AM   #116
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUPPE 5 View Post
I've been going to the meet for 7-8 months and the cops don't really hassle you. And one of our guys is a cop so he'll talk to them if they start acting like assh*les.

Although around 8 though there can be 4 to 9 cop cars where they come and meet up for dinner. They've never bothered us though and came over and talked to us before. Just don't do stupid sh!t like the people who ruined the Arcadia meet and they won't bother you.

I'll see you guys there tonight. I'll be there in the 82 flat black BMW
Oh das Beemmer good yah? Actung baby. (sorry, that's all the German I know)
At the first 240 meet at this Alhambra spot an Officer (I guess he was the top cop for that department) rolled-up and made it clear to some of us at the meet, that if he caught anybody racing in his town, he would take their car away.

So yes, don't do any stupid shit that would burn the Alhambra spot.

Last edited by memo92; 08-22-2008 at 02:29 PM..
Old 08-22-2008, 10:28 AM   #117
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
No black and whites from Alhambra rolled by last Friday. There were two white PD units that were all white, I don't know were they were from. They didn't even bother looking at the meet spot. Some guy said all those officers were doing was trying to pick-up on chicks at the Starbucks. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

that was probably me. We walked over to starbucks and this slightly overweight cop was all smiles with 2 ladies that looked like cop groupies. The funny thing is, u know the Jamba Juice bashing commercial with the Will Ferrell lookalike doing the stretching on the table in front of the guy with a blank stare... The cop was totally trying to stretch back or something with his JUNK pushed out toward the front almost stabbing the woman in the ear... (Scary Movie 1 - Brenda at the movies - starts 2:00min in)

ITS FRIDAY!
As Chuck said: "gonna be pretty damn big tonight" :ghey:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
of course, when chuck is showing up, is always huge....cuz they all want that free hug! Especially the guys

Chompz Production will be bring DVDs, i heard its pretty sick.
Im not sure how much, but bring some money if you want a copy!!
CHOMPZ I want my DVD!
Old 08-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #118
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
that was probably me. We walked over to starbucks and this slightly overweight cop was all smiles with 2 ladies that looked like cop groupies. The funny thing is, u know the Jamba Juice bashing commercial with the Will Ferrell lookalike doing the stretching on the table in front of the guy with a blank stare... The cop was totally trying to stretch back or something with his JUNK pushed out toward the front almost stabbing the woman in the ear... (Scary Movie 1 - Brenda at the movies - starts 2:00min in)

ITS FRIDAY!
As Chuck said: "gonna be pretty damn big tonight" :ghey:

CHOMPZ I want my DVD!
Haha, he must have been like "Sorry miss, that's not my gun in your ear, but it does shoot just like a gun!"
Old 08-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #119
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
whats up memo... you going today?
Old 08-22-2008, 11:10 AM   #120
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I got some new stuff to bring too