Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:46 AM   #1
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
**THURSDAY night WLA 240 meet (310)**

If you live in west LA, or have a 240 and want a place to go to call home. on thursday nights after 930pm there is a nice meet that takes place in the costco parking lot, at washington and lincoln ave. It's going to be the permanent West LA 240 meet spot from now on.
Hope to see you there.
**please no kiddies who can't keep their chill, we have an agreement with costco, so no burn outs or any kind of stupid attention behavior, or you will be turned over to the local PD, and you will be asked not to come back. **

it has come to my attention that we don't have any new pics, so this thursday january 22nd bring your 240, and your friends 240 cause this meet is going to be big, also we are working on a weekly canyon cruise on a night other than the meet.

-steve

below: here's shmex eating cheetos with a fork

below: shmex's new motor

my hatch is below

is that a fat lip on a 4 lug wheel....

Last edited by handinpants; 01-19-2009 at 01:39 AM..
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 03:03 AM   #2
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
fo real .. finally something closer haha i work right there on lincoln in santa monica. . when does this starT?

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:06 AM   #3
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Yeah ??? Sweet..lets make this a chill meet. Like posted, no burnouts, revving, showing off, ect. And this should turn out well!
You beat me to the punch steve for makingt he threaddamn you! Hahahaha.
I'm hoping some of the 818 guys are gonna stroll through.
Oh and I say it should start at like 8pm. Cuz then we have time to asselbe our 240 groupe before the subies, ev and gti's come....
Cmon dudes, I know there's a lot of you in west la, lets make this meet crackin!
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #4
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
YEYUHHH. DUB LA ... I10cruiser we already start goin so you can come every thursday it's

chill. The meet is pretty big because there are EVO's , STI's , and DUB's. Also If your hungry

theres a In and Out right where we post up. Steve you should show where we park I guess or

could figure it out when we are there.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Wes' siiiiiide!! Damn, I usually got to Pipeline on Thursdays. I'll try to come by one of these Thursdays.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #6
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Wes' siiiiiide!! Damn, I usually got to Pipeline on Thursdays. I'll try to come by one of these Thursdays.
Yeah norm you should roll out, were all peeps from the 818. So wer e tryna get rich and all the guys to come out as well.

Wesssstside is right! Finally the westside meet.....
Old 09-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #7
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Sounds good fellas. I'll definately try to roll down one of these nights. I know my bro will bring his Suby to check out the other Suby's and Evo's

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:42 PM   #8
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Sweet rich, you guys should...last week was our pre official night and had dour s chassis already....so hoepfully we don't get douches, and get aot of support.....
Old 09-07-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Damn, too bad I live closer to East LA. I'll want to check this out sometime though...
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #10
DreEzed

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Sweet rich, you guys should...last week was our pre official night and had four s chassis already....so hopefully we don't get douches, and get alot of support.....
hehe typo. FIXED. Yeah we had 3 S13's(my old hatch) and 1 S14.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #11
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
yeah, hopefully i can bring my hatch too, and not my ford focus renta car.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:27 AM   #12
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
yeah, hopefully i can bring my hatch too, and not my ford focus renta car.
Lol, I got a buddy who drives a focus all fixed up.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:23 AM   #13
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
I'll probably be on my daily since I work till 10ish in Redondo. Yes its a honda.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:36 AM   #14
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Emerson, see ya Thursday mo'fo'. Foreal though, this is good because it's closer than other meets.
ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:41 AM   #15
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Sweet supernat is gonna show!!!! Yeeeyuh! This meet is off to a grrrrrrrrreat!!! Job....heheheh.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:45 AM   #16
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Sweet supernat is gonna show!!!! Yeeeyuh! This meet is off to a grrrrrrrrreat!!! Job....heheheh.
Late as usual and I'll try to bring a surprise by if possible.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:35 AM   #17
DreEzed

LOL last week on wed ,you came super late at like 11:30.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #18
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

hahahaha. For sure nat....come through! I'm always down for surpises!

Damn I wanna post this on nico as well but I haven't been on a real comp for a couple days.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #19
s14jesse
Zilvia Junkie

s14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to s14jesse
ahh shit ill see if ill go cuz that shit is far for me and culver pd dont like my car..lol

steve is gay!!..lol
s14jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #20
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Aww try to come out. Yeah gotta know your way around the ccpd hehehe.

Steve is gay? Shit steve didn't tell me that when I spent the night. Hmm I guess that explains my back pains??? Hahahahaha. Just kidding guys....hahaha.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:37 PM   #21
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Best way to avoid cops are........Take the 405 to the 90fwy(Marina Fwy) Get off on where it ends. Make a right onto Lincoln Go about 1 Mile and turn right. After the second right Turn left into the costco. Have been there many of time's along time ago. Thats when I used to go to run tuna in my Fc3s.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:39 PM   #22
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
soon as my car is up and running I'll head to this one. always good to chill with friends

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #23
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Sweeeeet. Can't wait for this thursdays meet. Hoepfully people come....
Yeah and what THE GONZ Said....that's the best way if you're coming from the 405. Also you can take venice, make a left on licoln...then a left on washington and you'll see the inn n out there. Sweeet.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #24
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Jesse you're gayer! lol CULVER CITY POLICE DON'T WANT NONE!!!! we pull over before they pull us over!!!!!!!! that's the secret!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha
ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #25
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14jesse View Post
ahh shit ill see if ill go cuz that shit is far for me and culver pd dont like my car..lol

steve is gay!!..lol
LOL , Ronnie told me about that shit, somthing about your lights flickering and stuff. And yeah steve is pretty much :ghey:. He even showed us pictures to prove it. It's all good tho.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #26
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Wow all this :gay: talk sure fits the WLA title...
hahah j/k guys.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:56 PM   #27
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
Wow all this :gay: talk sure fits the WLA title...
hahah j/k guys.
Hey hey hey , we don't need that kinda sillyness in our thread. I'm jk Are you coming out to this weeks meet (both). Ain't nuthing but a gangster paaarrttyy.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #28
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Yweah dude. Cluver city won't pull u over unless its late and you're a minority(its fucked up but its the truth), or driving like an ediot. First they look at you driving like an ediot. Then they racial profile you.....dude I was riding with no registration of insirance....anf got a loud ass exhaust. Never got pulled over but once, anf thank god I did , cuz since I lost my pinkslip. I would of be shit out of luck......hehehehe. Other then that. Drive like a normal person...its hard thoughhh........cuz people are fuckin ediots.....
Old 09-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #29
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

I'm not sure I'll make it out this week. I still have some maintenance to take care of on the ride so I don't wanna risk the long drive, but I'll be at the 818 as usual.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #30
DreEzed

Fosho I'll be there.So they would pull me over but I'm just an average UCLA student haha.