Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #601
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I only really started because the attacks became personal, about my life, what i do, my intelligence.
I didnt really open up on any of that stuff to Eddie.
Thats when its to far imo.

Well that is part of the problem.

That we talk and it always starts with the "who are you and what have you done?"
It's stupid and really childish. Because then it just turns into a battle or who can do more or who knows more. You know better Eric. There is always someone better or knows more than you.

If we stop approaching these converstations with the "Look what I can do" thought process, we can have a nice discussion. A thread that can produce solutions to the problem people are complaining about.

People start to attack personal shit, when they have no back up on the topic or were never there and only speak based on what they are reading or were told by others.

SHIT GETS OLD.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #602
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I would just like to say for the last time, and this is directed at EVERYONE who says this shit.

"IT'S LIKE THE HONDA RICERS ARE BUYING 240'S NOW"

fact of the matter is, all a RICER needs is a car, don't matter if it has an H on the hood or a nissan badge. It's all about attitude and how you represent with YOUR CAR.

Do not classify the owners of a certain make as something that they're not. 90 percent of the honda owners I know aren't half as bad as nissan owners and SRt4 owners, let alone muscle car owners.

I come from the Honda crowd, and I take that as spit in the face anytime anyone on zilvia says that.

Look what this Honda Ricer did with a nissan. Why aren't you nissan guys doing the same thing?
just in case you guys missed this.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #603
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Closed Thread