Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #1831
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
No official meet, but seems like a good number of us will still roll out. I know I probably will.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #1832
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
No official meet, but seems like a good number of us will still roll out. I know I will.
to the old spot?

ill go
Old 08-07-2008, 06:12 PM   #1833
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
oh well that spot was perfect for a long time!

now it's closer to the "T" spot but further from AC!
LMAO.

you fucker!!

You havent been in forever! Are too old to be talking about street drifting!!

And this is your post! LMAO. your crackin me up!!

ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:09 AM   #1834
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADOgy View Post
to the old spot?

or to the new spot?
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:13 PM   #1835
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
so is it gonna happen to night
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:27 PM   #1836
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Old spot.

Who's rollin' tonight? Don't want to go and be by my lonesome self.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #1837
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I would roll out but I gotta wake up early tomorrow for the event.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:59 PM   #1838
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Old spot.

I would but I have no car. its back in the shop. if I have it back by next friday I'll roll out to the old spot just for kicks and to see who this stupid security guard is. would anyone be going to the old spot next week?

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #1839
Meng1988
Leaky Injector

Meng1988 will become famous soon enoughMeng1988 will become famous soon enoughMeng1988 will become famous soon enoughMeng1988 will become famous soon enough
I would but I am stuck at work until at least eleven.
Meng1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #1840
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
KA s14

Quote:
Old spot.

kapowerhicomp in......................
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:29 AM   #1841
Meng1988
Leaky Injector

Meng1988 will become famous soon enoughMeng1988 will become famous soon enoughMeng1988 will become famous soon enoughMeng1988 will become famous soon enough
So I got off at eleven and decided why not I'll swing by. But unfortunately nothing, but I didn't expect much. Some honda guys, some Z guys, but no S chassis. Guess I was too late. I couldn't really hang anyway though, was just stopping by. I saw Mr. Security and laughed, wanted to throw something. Hope the few that went earlier don't have any crazy stories and it went fine. And I hope the new spot works out. That's it, just posting before bed.
Meng1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:28 AM   #1842
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
i haven't been to the friday meet in a long time has it moved or what?

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:36 PM   #1843
whatda
BANNED

whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
who went last friday
Old 08-11-2008, 06:10 PM   #1844
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
no more friday meets for me guys...i moved too far away

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #1845
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
wth eddie? how far is far?

no more kissies?
Old 08-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #1846
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
60 and 15 freeway (ontario)

kisses at the track...in 2009 =/

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #1847
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
60 and 15 freeway (ontario)

kisses at the track...in 2009 =/
Just more time for the kisses to mean more.. So where Is this new meet at? Haven't been to the meets In a while
Old 08-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #1848
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...ight-meet.html

starting this friday...
Old 08-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #1849
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

ready... set... gOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:53 PM   #1850
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'll try and make it to the new spot if I'm up on gas lol. but if I'm low I'm gonna cruise by the old spot just for kicks. would anyone else be there??

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #1851
DreamN
Post Whore!

Guess I gotta cancel my subscription to this thread now lol

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 08-17-2008, 11:35 PM   #1852
whatda
BANNED

Quote:
Guess I gotta cancel my subscription to this thread now lol
me too. so many years and memories at that spot