Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #61
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
underage abuse of alcohol has been happening long before these drinks have been as popular as they are today.

High-Risk Drinking in College: Consequences of College Student Alcohol Abuse Consumption

It will continue in the absence of them too
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 06:32 PM   #62
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
They drink the loko in the trap huh...
official trap drank.

bout to do some 4lok pong this weekend
Old 11-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #63
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
They ARE BANNED in Washington and Michigan. Soon to be banned in Oklahoma and New York and never approved for sale in Utah.
i should have been more clear i mean in Cali, i dont know about the other states ban or well Utah that should be a givin silly mormoms
Old 11-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #64
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
they taste gross, but get the job done
Old 11-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #65
uLmighty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
uLmighty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to uLmighty
so waaait CALI is safe right?!!!!!!! hope they dont do it on CALI4NIA!!
Old 11-18-2010, 08:05 PM   #66
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by uLmighty View Post
so waaait CALI is safe right?!!!!!!! hope they dont do it on CALI4NIA!!
haha safe but not the same, no caffeine in it
Old 11-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #67
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
4lokos wtf, i guess they don't know about Juice or Sparx.....

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:42 PM   #68
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Sparks was reformulated back in 2008.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:00 PM   #69
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that stuff is gross anyways.
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #70
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
4 locos are disgusting and are made for girls.....

on another note, give a girl 2 4locos and she will be down for anything!! girls love getting "tippsy" of 4locos lol
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #71
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
4loko taste like fucking cough syrup.
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #72
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
4 locos are disgusting and are made for girls.....

on another note, give a girl 2 4locos and she will be down for anything!! girls love getting "tippsy" of 4locos lol
That sounds an awful lot like date rape.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:55 PM   #73
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
It definitely does, shows how pathetic people are if they need to get a chick drunk for her to sleep with you.

On top of that, if you don't have the common sense to stay hydrated when drinking alcohol or energy drinks, then I'd say the win goes to Darwin on this one. The news blows everything out of proportion, more people die in car wrecks everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:00 PM   #74
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I think 4 locos are good, with one I'm good with just a little tipsy. But if they do or already ban 4 locos I think that's really dumb. Some kids can't really handle alcohol, just like one of my buddies, he gets super crazy and thinks everyone is looking at him when he drinks a 4 loco lol I'm serious.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:17 PM   #75
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
I'd be willing to bet that it's no so much the booze, but the heavy caffine intake that does more 'harm' thangood.

I've got a very good friend of mine who didn't buy into the 'hype' of 4 loko. Mind you he's a bigger guy who can typically handle 6-8 mad elfs on a 'drinking night' and not go wild...just to sleep haha.

Anywho he had 4 the other day/night, and literally lost his mind. Painted his die cast cars and stuff, organized his entire garage...it was very very odd. Granted his general caffine intake is low, but the end result (of a good drinker) was just unpredictable.

Don't get me wrong, the 6 packs worth of booze per can is wild...heck even my favorite belgians have a hard time reaching that level...but to outright ban it is a bit reactionary to say the least.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:03 AM   #76
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
this drink is shit...period...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #77
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
oh man 4loco. the cause of so many of my worst hangovers. that shit is dangerous lol. i dunno how some of you guys can say you can drink 3-4 by yourself. im no noobie to drinking but if i finish 2 in under 2-3 hours, im simply just gone.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #78
RNGWLD
Leaky Injector

RNGWLD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
4lokos could be banned because they are harming and being consumed by underaged drinkers by and large which is both illegal and dangerous not only to the drinker but for others around them.

im not really all for banning things but if its clearly harming and promoting unsafe behavior then its doing more harm than good. also sorry if im coming off like an asshole, just putting in my two cents.
You make some good points and I appreciate your ability to discuss in a reasonable way...specially in Zilvia lol.

But I don't know how you can say that "by and large" they are being consumed by underage drinkers since as far as I know no study or survey has been done to show this.
And this is still the U.S.A, meaning its not *that* easy for underage kids to get drinks.

Just because some underage kids drink 4loko, it means that adult U.S citizens who want to drink them should be prohibited from doing so? Thats my main problem with the ban. You could use the argument that "it is doing more harm than good" and ban a number of alcoholic beverages, or prevent bartenders from fixing certain cocktails which are sure to fuck you up real good, or ban those 40oz malt liquors, or outright ban cigarettes, etc.

Like someone else mentioned, the whole banning campaign is absolutely reactionary. Its the same mentality that ushered in Prohibition in the first place.
RNGWLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:26 AM   #79
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
official trap drank.

bout to do
Cosigned
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:45 AM   #80
iammikeol
Leaky Injector

iammikeol is an unknown quantity at this point
4loko is a stupid ban. ever heard of cisco? pound one of those and try to function... overly exaggerated hype about the caffeine being in 4loko, honestly a can doesn't get you fucking wasted unless your a bitch. you gotta drink 2 within a short amount of time for anything to really happen, even then you do realize you finished 47 ounces of alcoholic beverage and should be drunk/not driving or doing what-have-you anyway... lame douchebag highschoolers
iammikeol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:17 AM   #81
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
oh man 4loco. the cause of so many of my worst hangovers. that shit is dangerous lol. i dunno how some of you guys can say you can drink 3-4 by yourself. im no noobie to drinking but if i finish 2 in under 2-3 hours, im simply just gone.
seriously, if i drink two of these under an hour, i am usually drunk for atleast 3hours. i rather spend $3 to get me buzzed than spend $40 to get me at the same level. earlier this year, my friends and i went to a another friend's birthday event at a club in frisko. between 5 people, we had 3 4lokos and a bottle of hennessey priviledge and that night, was a night i still remember this day. too much fun that night, and the girls were gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammikeol View Post
4loko is a stupid ban. ever heard of cisco? pound one of those and try to function... overly exaggerated hype about the caffeine being in 4loko, honestly a can doesn't get you fucking wasted unless your a bitch. you gotta drink 2 within a short amount of time for anything to really happen, even then you do realize you finished 47 ounces of alcoholic beverage and should be drunk/not driving or doing what-have-you anyway... lame douchebag highschoolers
i agree, i remember my freshmen year, i was pounding a bottle of cisco before the school dance (yea, when they were fun back then, lol). i was lucky that my school was in walking distance, so my friends and i would be drinking on our way there. a couple of my friends that drink this are "light weight," so they usually share a can and be fucked up. if i plan on going out this weekend, i'll probably grab a can to get my night started.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:36 AM   #82
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
4 loko's fuckin nasty lol
Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #83
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Its not date rape when she's down for whatever when drunk. Unless people assume that passing out with your shoes on makes you fair game.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:55 AM   #84
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
someone isn't paying attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammikeol View Post
That is because of the caffeine. If it was the same drink without the caffeine, you would feel way more buzzed. The caffeine prevents you from feeling the effects of the alcohol, even though the alcohol is in your bloodstream. So people drink even more alcohol to get the same level of buzz, and as a consequence, have a much higher risk of getting alcohol poisoning.

this drink is a 24oz can and is 12% alcohol. That means that one can has as much alcohol as 5 beers.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:02 PM   #85
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
this drink is a 24oz can and is 12% alcohol. That means that one can has as much alcohol as 5 beers.
Sounds like a great drink to pre-game a bar night with.

Is this stuff anything like Joose? That stuff is nasty.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:23 PM   #86
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
yeah, its like jooose
Old 11-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #87
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Sounds like a great drink to pre-game a bar night with.

Is this stuff anything like Joose? That stuff is nasty.

its like Joose but iirc joose has 9% and 11% variants. from what ive seen every 4LOKO is 12%

you can almost see the fumes from when you exhale after a big gulp of these things. for under 3 bucks, nothing even comes close to these things in terms of drunk per dollar.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:45 AM   #88
cardoza
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
cardoza is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
JOOSE just upped its game and now offers 12% as well.
cardoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:35 AM   #89
iammikeol
Leaky Injector

iammikeol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardoza View Post
JOOSE just upped its game and now offers 12% as well.
yes sir, and i'm curious too see what happens in the outcome. i just got done drinking some schnapps (55%+), a few different kinds and all i can say is four loko is just overrated, its a cheap drunk, but not anymore dangerous then any other high % alcoholic beverage. how about some diesel 153% corn liquor, why isnt that banned.. regardless, its a whole bunch of retards underestimating good effects and overrating the the bad ones. its your average 12% liquor, get fucking used to it and quit crying for gods sake. :ussies at finest::
iammikeol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:38 AM   #90
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i thought this was funny.

Belligerence Canned: The Four Loko Experiment from K. Ryan Jones
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote