Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-06-2008, 10:57 PM   #571
SIXSEVENONE
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

house of kolor candy green

house of kolor oriental blue

house of kolor candy apple red

PPG bmw blue

Last edited by SIXSEVENONE; 07-06-2008 at 11:40 PM..
SIXSEVENONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #572
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sweet... that is like the perfect shade of green.... +reps

still not sure if i want my car green or red cherry pearl...

such hard choice
Old 07-07-2008, 07:02 AM   #573
SIXSEVENONE
Leaky Injector

SIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enough

my friends rx7 dupont pearl white
SIXSEVENONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #574
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
So I read this whole thread hoping to find the color I was looking for but didn't. I saw a 4th gen Supra once with a color that was a dark blue/purple-ish color and was told it was a stock color - not by the owner however so who knows. The color was more blue in the light and looked a dark purple at night.

Anyone know what color I'm thinking of? Perhaps its not a stock color, maybe something thats more well known? Any help would be appreciated.
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:04 PM   #575
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Blue Steel Mica
Old 07-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #576
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I think the color is called Super White.

Last edited by DreEzed; 07-08-2008 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: edited picture
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:45 PM   #577
macidcrook
Zilvia Member

macidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to macidcrook
my entries are dodge vipers since i work on them all day i get to see all of the colors. and belive me none of the picture i have found do any of these colors justice. sorry i dont have the paint code but if your really interesested i can get them pm if youd like.

#1 2001 Dodge Viper GTS, Deep Sapphire Blue Pearlcoat only year it came in

#2 2002 Dodge Viper GTS Graphite Metallic Clearcoat

#3 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Viper Slate Crystal Pearlcoat

Old 07-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #578
LowNismo17
Zilvia Member

LowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of light
for all the thug lifes out there.. here are a few cars we painted at work
Poison ivy

And the color i am painting my S14 next week. java black ( we painted the civic, not dc2)

LowNismo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #579
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
never noticed the mad 4x4 of a viper before lol

for good licks
Old 07-10-2008, 01:52 AM   #580
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
^^^
in response to this chart, does anyone have FG0, "silver green pearl"

i must've looked over this color anytime i've seen the chart, as i just noticed it now, and
don't know what it looks like.

is that the faded-seafoam-looking color?
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:55 AM   #581
Z33dori
Post Whore!

nvm

its the green off of the 2 tone coupe.... but its 1 solid color... only for hatch... but i have never seen a hatch that color.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:39 AM   #582
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Yeah, I've always wondered about that color. It's the same color as the two-tones (like mine), but I've never seen a pic of a hatch painted that color.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:15 PM   #583
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
I don't think they sold hatches in that colour in USA?
I think it was like a Europe only thing..
maplejesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #584
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I saw this color yesterday on a CTS. Holy efin SHIT is this color hot in person.

If I wasn't going white, I think this would be THE color. The pis do NOT do the color justice though.

It's called Radiant Bronze.

Here it is on a Escalade.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #585
canuckster240
BANNED

canuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncanuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncanuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncanuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncanuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
anyone able to post pictures of a single stage black s13 hatch or single stage red or ferrari red? Please... thank you
canuckster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #586
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
there's this Bmw color i wanna paint my car... comes on the newer 3 series
Barrique Red Metallic - dope ass color... my friend got to buying the paint b4 i could... now i kinda dont wanna paint it this color but its one of the baddest colors i think... i was going to paint my ae86 this color and maybe the coupe to match haha
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #587
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Here it is on a Escalade.
see if i can get a pic at work, but the saturn aura comes in a similar color, only a bit darker maybe.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:35 AM   #588
Baxterwagon

Baxterwagon is making a name for him/her selfBaxterwagon is making a name for him/her selfBaxterwagon is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Baxterwagon

The front car has a sick color. Can't tell what it is, the Beryllium?

If you know, please inform!
Baxterwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #589
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
looks like Logan's car.. if it is, you're right, it's the Infiniti color Beryllium.
94cc0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:49 AM   #590
Baxterwagon

Baxterwagon is making a name for him/her selfBaxterwagon is making a name for him/her selfBaxterwagon is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Baxterwagon
just looked on flickr, and saw a different picture of the car. yes it's logan's haha. such a beaut'!

logan, post more pictures of your car! or PM them to me.
Baxterwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:14 AM   #591
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
there's this Bmw color i wanna paint my car... comes on the newer 3 series
Barrique Red Metallic - dope ass color... my friend got to buying the paint b4 i could... now i kinda dont wanna paint it this color but its one of the baddest colors i think... i was going to paint my ae86 this color and maybe the coupe to match haha
This color looks similar to Lavender Frost Metallic.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:26 AM   #592
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snatch13 View Post
So I read this whole thread hoping to find the color I was looking for but didn't. I saw a 4th gen Supra once with a color that was a dark blue/purple-ish color and was told it was a stock color - not by the owner however so who knows. The color was more blue in the light and looked a dark purple at night.

Anyone know what color I'm thinking of? Perhaps its not a stock color, maybe something thats more well known? Any help would be appreciated.
Look again, I posted it.

It's called Royal Saphire Pearl Blue and it was a 97 limited edition color.

Here:

I can go look up the color code if you need it. PM me.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #593
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I like Porsche's Macadamia Metallic.

Old 07-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #594
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
That IS a hot ass color.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:26 AM   #595
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Flat Tundra Green w/ clear coats.

blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:36 PM   #596
drift_jdm
Leaky Injector

drift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
^^^
in response to this chart, does anyone have FG0, "silver green pearl"

i must've looked over this color anytime i've seen the chart, as i just noticed it now, and
don't know what it looks like.

is that the faded-seafoam-looking color?
drift_jdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #597
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139 View Post
anybody remember this car?

blown up and wrecked now, painted some 2 years ago

mercedes bourbon metallic.

sexy. as. fuck.

This was my friends car... sold a long time ago. he just got a bunch of different colors and mixed them up, we called it the root beer machiene lol
Old 07-14-2008, 06:02 AM   #598
cosil8e
Leaky Injector

cosil8e is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
I lay down black with no buffing needed bitches. Toyota Black code 202:

holy shit! does travis know that you posted him and his car on zilvia? cj's going to kick the poop out of you, lol.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #599
macidcrook
Zilvia Member

macidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura aboutmacidcrook has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to macidcrook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
never noticed the mad 4x4 of a viper before lol
serious heres a Viper Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat Dodge vipert hat has fixed the 4x4 and looks amazing.

Old 07-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #600
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
BMW Shadow Chrome... the most expensive, baller silver EVER:

Looks like total madness in person. Your eye can't catch the color, it shifts as you blink.

A few QUARTS of this shit cost more than my FC. So ballin.
ilia is offline   Reply With Quote