Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-30-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
akurtzer57

Trader Rating: (0)
akurtzer57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
300zx shiro build

I finally joined zilvia after years from buddy bugging me to so decided copy paste my build threads over here. Didn't realize there was some z guys on here. Ive owned this shiro for little over a year now so will start the build to current. My current goals are run stock internal until get another forged motor together aim mid 600hp.
Been trying to get this for few years and finally worked out a deal. Currently swap is out and apart. Plan is throw my NA motor out of my 86 rust bucket which runs great 124k on it. Will replace lots of gaskets and seals while motor is out. With the car I got a upgraded z31 t3 which is what I will run with a external wastegate. Still looking for specs on the turbo. For now Basically stock setup just so can get it on the road. I got decent looking 3" exhaust with a borla muffler which will go on right away. Overall its pretty clean. OEM front lip is junk but I got a replacement NIB with the car which will need painted. Heres a few pics of when I picked it up then washed the 4 years of dust of before tucking into storage. You can see the amount of parts I got with the car. Theres tons more behind it lol.
Loaded up ready for trip home.

Stopped by car wash and gave it first bath in years.

My son had take it for drive coming off trailer. Interior is pretty clean. Only issue is some wear on drivers seat as you can see.

Ripped the motor out of my 86. Was a PITA was stock as can be has 120k Always ran awesome turns out when opened up its very clean inside. Basically replaced all gaskets timing etc minus head gaskets. Didn't see any reason to change.

Painted block will also be powder coating just about every bracket etc.

Made some solid mounts and got the drivetrain in.

akurtzer57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links