Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #31
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore2,1 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn the front bumber is UGLY! I like the rear tho it gives it a nice touch. Im def not for trying to make a nissan look like a ferrie thats gay. But with a diffrent front bumber that would be tight.
2,1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 12:20 AM   #32
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
rant

90% of the s15 conversions i see are shitty, ill fitting (not the good kind of "ill") cheap knockoff "conversion kits" that have terrible fitment, and are usually really ugly.

now if you spent the 3-5k on a good conversion (new headlights from clearcorners that actually WORK, good quality aero, metal fenders, and a quality hood...) it'll look great. but.. hardly anyone has the $$ to do this, so most look like crap.

end rant.
Hmmm, Interesting hahhahhahaha those are my headlights on Clearcorners page. I do have steel conversion fenders and I am putting on quality aero. Yup its going to look sick . I don't care what anyone says, I like a S15 front done the right way.

On topic though those window add ons look pretty shitty to me.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #33
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Well, while we're at it, are those steel conversion fenders custom items? If not, where'd you get 'em?

But yeah, S15 face = teh sex!!i!
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:31 AM   #34
LS240
Zilvia Member

LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
My eyes! They burns! Please master take it away!!!!

Ridiculous. Seriously, some of the stuff that people think looks good...

LS240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:41 AM   #35
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
^^^ Well, while we're at it, are those steel conversion fenders custom items? If not, where'd you get 'em?

But yeah, S15 face = teh sex!!i!
They are indeed custom, though I do know how to make them Its just not cost effective for me to do it. The particular set I have was done by another person. Though when I picked them up they were already along the lines of what I was going to do. The only reason I did not do another set was the cost.
It basically winds up being around $600 or more a set to make them.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #36
BlueKpS13
Zilvia Member

BlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to all
saw this like 2 years ago...
BlueKpS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #37
dragon_x330
Zilvia Member

dragon_x330 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via MSN to dragon_x330
Damn, those Z pillars look pretty badass. Any more pics of it far away and where can u buy em?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:01 PM   #38
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_x330 View Post
Damn, those Z pillars look pretty badass. Any more pics of it far away and where can u buy em?
ebay.com, type "z pillar" or "240sx z pillar"

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #39
dragon_x330
Zilvia Member

dragon_x330 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via MSN to dragon_x330
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
ebay.com, type "z pillar" or "240sx z pillar"
Damn, they look pretty nice. I wonder if you slap a S15 front end and do a custom wide body rear would it actually look pretty close to a S15 then? LOL.

They need some far away shots. Seriosly...
Old 04-08-2008, 12:10 PM   #40
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow this thread makes me shoot people at very close range.

The S15 window thing is just not doing it for me.

The Z Pillar option, looks too tacked on to me.

I guess I'm just not a fan of this at all. There's so much tasteful stuff to do, why bother? Oh, to be different. Heads-up, different isn't ALWAYS good.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #41
slavetothemuzic
Leaky Injector

slavetothemuzic has a spectacular aura aboutslavetothemuzic has a spectacular aura aboutslavetothemuzic has a spectacular aura aboutslavetothemuzic has a spectacular aura aboutslavetothemuzic has a spectacular aura aboutslavetothemuzic has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to slavetothemuzic
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1nch View Post
Dear god...

He went to all the trouble to make it look like a Ferrari on the outside, but the interior looks like ass.
slavetothemuzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #42
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
God damn I want those SSR's

Imma go look for some now.

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:19 PM   #43
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
ssr?

arent those agle minevaras?
Old 04-08-2008, 02:25 PM   #44
SpdElemts
Zilvia Junkie

SpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of light
agle minerva's are made by ssr

-Jeff Wolfson
SpdElemts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:48 PM   #45
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i love minervas!!

were made by ssr
were meaning discontinued
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #46
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Hmmm, Interesting hahhahhahaha those are my headlights on Clearcorners page. I do have steel conversion fenders and I am putting on quality aero. Yup its going to look sick . I don't care what anyone says, I like a S15 front done the right way.

On topic though those window add ons look pretty shitty to me.
awesome. glad to hear some s13 owners aren't complete cheap asses. +rep
Old 04-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #47
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
fill in and mold the QP wind tunnels, change the front bumper and add some even wider wheels and itd be half decent looking
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:03 PM   #48
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpdElemts View Post
agle minerva's are made by ssr
oh word

learn something new everyday
Old 04-08-2008, 03:04 PM   #49
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngriff View Post
Still cheaper than an enzo.

AMIRITE?
lawl

msg length.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #50
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngriff View Post
Still cheaper than an enzo.

AMIRITE?
This is wrong for so many infinite reasons

it's like devolving back into APC 1992 days
Old 04-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #51
SpdElemts
Zilvia Junkie

SpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
oh word

learn something new everyday
fa sho....lol

Hey Dousan, if you ever wanna trade your pair of 18x10 for a pair of 18x9 -1. Let me know!!! I have outrageous sizing in the rear and the fronts are not cutting it. Who knows you might one day put 18s in the front and 18x9's would be perfect on a s13

-Jeff Wolfson
SpdElemts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #52
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
i think that looks pretty cool =/
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:41 PM   #53
drft_n_s13
Leaky Injector

drft_n_s13 is on the path to ruindrft_n_s13 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavetothemuzic View Post
Dear god...

He went to all the trouble to make it look like a Ferrari on the outside, but the interior looks like ass.

haha... i kno!!!!! thats what i was lookin at, but yea that cars hella lame... i wouldnt drive it
drft_n_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:06 PM   #54
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
WangonwWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #55
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
Search for z pillars on ebay. The one on that car looks like vinyl, but some company makes fiber glass ones. They look ok on some cars.

EDIT found some pix of them

Those look EXACTLY like mustang C-Pillars... like 96-00 or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #56
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240 View Post
Those look EXACTLY like mustang C-Pillars... like 96-00 or whatever.
they're too long to actually be mustang pillars, but yeah, i see it. the bullitt pillars are cooler though (much like every change on the bullitt)

and the car in the first post looks like a rotting bag of dicks
Old 04-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #57
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i dont see any love done by the owner on that poor red s13.
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #58
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
woooah.... unique i guess to each his own.. not my flavor lol
Old 04-08-2008, 06:43 PM   #59
khmer1
Zilvia Junkie

khmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymore
this thread is like the one where this guy turned his civic to a bmw look alike wtf is the point....
khmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #60
s14joe
Leaky Injector

s14joe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1nch View Post
Anybody know how they did the rear quarter glass/C-pillar on this ferrari kit..

im not too fond of the kit but if you could make the rear quarter glass/ c-pillar similar to an S15, the S15 front end would look bad ass on a s13 fastback

that is straight rice. It's disgusting, i can't believe anyone would look at that and say its nice.
s14joe is offline   Reply With Quote