Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-12-2018, 07:15 AM   #1
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Yahoo Japan Auction thread...

I have some $600 impuls for sale or we can get back on topic if there is one anymore lol

Edit to help OT;
Won this morning, thought it was cool

Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2018, 09:27 AM   #2
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I have some $600 impuls for sale or we can get back on topic if there is one anymore lol

Edit to help OT;
Won this morning, thought it was cool

You know these are like $20 brand new, and already located in America, right?

http://www.mooneyesusa.com/product-p/r3034.htm
Old 02-12-2018, 07:05 AM   #3
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
P.S Hoshino Stop calling people idiots, ignorant, etc. That is not a proper debating stance and makes you yourself sound ignorant for not being able to provide anything beneficial.......and calling someone an idiot is NOT beneficial to anything.

That is something a 4th grader will do prior to developing the proper language and debating skill. Literally 2 posts in and you are already calling people idiots. Great way to start your tenure here
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:28 AM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Almighty So, good job deleting your post
Old 02-12-2018, 07:31 AM   #5
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Decided it wasn’t worth the joke if the whole point is to move on.
But if you really want everyone to know, it said “you’re an idiot.”
Old 02-12-2018, 07:34 AM   #6
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

That I am!

Now my feelings are hurt beyond repair........
Old 02-12-2018, 08:31 AM   #7
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Aw man the “if you wanted the part, make better life choices” had me dying. Should have left that part in lol.

“You’re entitled to your opinion but you have NO RIGHT to make your opinion known in the same exact way I am right now.”

Good laughs this morning
Old 02-12-2018, 08:34 AM   #8
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
“You’re entitled to your opinion but you have NO RIGHT to make your opinion known in the same exact way I am right now.”

Good laughs this morning
I'm not the one shitting in everyones FS thread if I think the price is too high, I'm also not going around bashing folks for buying/reselling. And yeah, if you are bitching about not being able to afford parts, make better life choices
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:42 AM   #9
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
I'm not the one shitting in everyones FS thread if I think the price is too high, I'm also not going around bashing folks for buying/reselling. And yeah, if you are bitching about not being able to afford parts, make better life choices
Except dude didn't even buy the beat set & try to flip them. This is diff set of R5.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:41 AM   #10
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
But you are the one following those people into their threads and “bashing folks” for expressing their opinion on buying/reselling lol.

This is why everyone thinks you’re an idiot hahah
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #11
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
But you are the one following those people into their threads and “bashing folks” for expressing their opinion on buying/reselling lol.

This is why everyone thinks you’re an idiot hahah
Actually thats incorrect, this was my first comment regarding the matter:
Quote:
What does it matter what he paid for them if they are still priced reasonably for what they go for here?

While I disagree with it, I at least get the argument against people buying up all of one product and raising the prices on it. But now it seems as if people are getting angry with anybody that is able to make a profit because they bought an item for a much lower than it is worth.
I was hardly bashing anyone for their opinion. Everything since however was in direct response to the discussion. But alas...

I'm an idiot, you win the internet. You defeated me with your superior intelect and anti-capitalist perspective.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:58 AM   #12
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Actually thats incorrect, this was my first comment regarding the matter:

I'm an idiot.
You seem to have forgotten every single post you made in the used parts market thread.
But alas I’m dealing with a 31 year old who can barely grasp the context of a single sentence at a time.
But seriously, bye now. You can pm me if you want to keep rambling on about the same hypocritical shit but I’m gunna stop posting about it before we get this thread locked.

OT *sorta: that moon eyes gas pedal (?) is pretty tight

Edit; ^ beat me to it
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:54 AM   #13
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Stop shitting up this thread, take it to PM's or it's going to end up being locked.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:15 AM   #14
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Stop shitting up this thread, take it to PM's or it's going to end up being locked.

This pissing match is getting old

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:33 AM   #15
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

I did not! but considering what I won it for, I’m not mad at all lol
Old 02-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #16
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Dang, now I want a full MOON pedal set! Haha XD
Old 02-12-2018, 09:01 PM   #17
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Dang, now I want a full MOON pedal set! Haha XD
like 160 and its yours direct from santa fe springs lol
Old 02-14-2018, 11:58 AM   #18
Ratpack_Chad
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ratpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
like 160 and its yours direct from santa fe springs lol
These boys have never heard of Dean Moon.
Ratpack_Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:33 PM   #19
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j462968376

Don't see this one that often.

HKS top mount turbo manifold.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:14 AM   #20
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j462968376

Don't see this one that often.

HKS top mount turbo manifold.
Hello Crimson,

We have sent you PM about other item we spoke of previous - new information provided by the seller, please let us know how you wish to proceed.

Kind regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:29 AM   #21
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It's been on there for a while now, I've been thinking about it often
Old 02-17-2018, 07:24 PM   #22
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Well SOMEONE won a set of urethane GP Sports GSonic Type R Coupe valances last night thats right boys and girls... They will exist in the normal retail world again!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:03 PM   #23
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Hello All,

Our new revised commission and service has seen the new customer join us, so we hope it may be good for some more of you.

Regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

+81 080-1493-5008
Old 02-20-2018, 09:10 AM   #24
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

I just got four 18" Volks shipped from Japan to AZ for like $250 and they arrived in under a week via FedEx.

Thanks be to Streeter.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:03 PM   #25
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
integlspwr can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
I just got four 18" Volks shipped from Japan to AZ for like $250 and they arrived in under a week via FedEx.

Thanks be to Streeter.
How wide were they. My shipping quotes are never that cheap.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:07 PM   #26
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by integlspwr View Post
How wide were they. My shipping quotes are never that cheap.

4x 18x7.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-20-2018, 01:47 PM   #27
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Why am I just now having the idea to check YAJ for JDM 4x4 wheels for my Toyota SUV?!?!?!!?
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:53 PM   #28
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damn, lexus calipers are expensive on YAJ! I got a "good" deal on of IS-F calipers for under 700 shipped for my altezza. most of what im seeing now is 1k+.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:04 AM   #29
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Theres a tomei catback for sale. Daddy wants. Daddy shouldn't afford.

Edit: I feel bad for the potato who just paid 50K yen for those cracked and broken s13 louvers.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:37 PM   #30
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Hello All,

Does anyone have S13 who need to S15/5H conversion?

There is auction at this time if you would like us to bid:
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w220161779

Kind regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

+81 080-1493-5008