Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 02-14-2006, 07:09 PM   #1
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
South Dakota Drift Event

May 13th, Sioux Falls.
entry fee is 60 bucks,
pre-registration required
helmet required
run what you brung affair
for more info..PM me
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2006, 05:17 PM   #2
Philip
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Philip is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Philip
OK lets see here.
Where in Sioux Falls... track or parking lot?
Who is running it?
Where do you pre-register
What are the req's for a helmet, will any helmet do?
No tech inspections?
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:47 PM   #3
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ladies and gents,

This is the official South Dakota Drift Association post.

That’s right SD is now an official sanctioned chapter by NASA/U.S. DRIFT
Our first non competitive drift day will be held May 13 2006 at the Sioux Falls fair grounds.

All vehicles welcome to participate-but obviously a RWD car will be the most rewarding. As stated before this is purely a fun day. Your car will have to pass tech inspection (tech sheets, rules and regulations will be available at the time of registration). You are encouraged to read and follow the rules.

Now on to the basics

Cost: 60 dollars for about 5-6 hours of driving, the layout will allow for almost continual driving
Place: Sioux Falls fair grounds parking lot
Time/Date: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm May 13 2006
Pre-registration is required before April 13 2006, there are limited spots available!!
If spots are open the day of the event cost is 100 dollars.

If anyone would like to copy this post down please do and post on your car specific boards, thanks. We hope to keep the drift days going through out this summer and summers to come. In order to do that we need driver participation!!!

Also I may or may not check these forums regularly so please if you would like immediate attention call or email me. Also volunteers to help with working corners, set up/clean up etc would be appreciated

If you have any questions or would like to register please email me at evolkriscud@yahoo or you can call me at 605 431 0425-if I don’t answer LEAVE A MSG PLEASE

I dont believe the South Dakota sanction is on USDrift.com yet, due to it just recently being finalized...

Also sorry for taking so long to get the info...forgot i posted this in here
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote