Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-29-2013, 08:08 PM   #18031
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Best thing is finding a dual filament bulb holder that fits the damn socket holes. Not even sure there's such a thing.
Im pretty sure you are right. If something like that existed, it would definitely be a hot selling item.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #18032
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:02 PM   #18033
somarvelus

Trader Rating: (0)
somarvelus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ checking the Wheel fitment whore thread (Stretch/Flush) at this very moment for the specs
somarvelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #18034
whitenoise
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (23)
whitenoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whitenoise
Quote:
green monster
hey ray, what happened to the OEM kit? u got bored with it? i like the new look nontheless

http://TM-SPL.COM
whitenoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #18035
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslowevoix View Post
sorry man i built my car by myself the way i wanted it. sorry im just a teenage fanboy cant help it dood.
I can respect this answer!

Anyway... Sorry about homedude who said he got ripped off in canada... I got a text saturday my fenders made it through customs, didn't expect to come home to these.

They're so fresh, it's disgusting they still have dust from being cut all over them. The box reeked like fresh fiberglas. Fenders were well packaged!
Old 04-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #18036
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Ray, is that an Origin kit?
Old 04-30-2013, 12:07 AM   #18037
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
S14 kouki fender thread! I thought you had a blog?
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:21 AM   #18038
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
S14 kouki fender thread! I thought you had a blog?
Hold on, getting my jar for tears.

here is a small picture of a kouki with no radiator.

any other requests?
Old 04-30-2013, 12:22 AM   #18039
bigs
Nissanaholic!

bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Speaking of tear jar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I've about had it with this website and the fucking trolls who sit on it all day day dreaming about having the perfect car living vicariously through the people who have the means to do what they like with their money.

anyway I'm pretty much done with this website in general so you guys have fun.

peace out.
Quote:

any other requests?
fuck off drama queen
Old 04-30-2013, 03:34 AM   #18040
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukasss View Post
Kinda pissed I cant use my winkers because everything was cut out of the bumper -_-
Last pic before paint

What did you do with the corner lights that were on it?

They were modified to have two sets of bulbs in them do they were turn signals and running lights.

BTW, cars looking sick. Those wheels look so much better then what I had on there lol. Ganadors always help too.

Ray, the hood clears the motor just fine!

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:40 AM   #18041
nathanong87
Post Whore!

nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Kinda pissed I cant use my winkers because everything was cut out of the bumper -_-
Last pic before paint

redordead buddy. u heard me
Old 04-30-2013, 06:06 AM   #18042
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
But it wont stay on as parking/corner lights...

Best thing is finding a dual filament bulb holder that fits the damn socket holes. Not even sure there's such a thing.
You could try the signal light relay kit by PBM MAX Exterior and Lighting upgrades - POWERED BY MAX
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:38 AM   #18043
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by somarvelus View Post
^^ checking the Wheel fitment whore thread (Stretch/Flush) at this very moment for the specs
18x10 +22 with 20mm spacers 225/40-18 PSS, 18x10.5 +10 235/40-18 GMAX AS03

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenoise View Post
hey ray, what happened to the OEM kit? u got bored with it? i like the new look nontheless
Yup, I wanted to go lower but I like the car not eating the fenders...so I cheated with a kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
Ray, is that an Origin kit?
Hai, Origin Aggressive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post

They were modified to have two sets of bulbs in them do they were turn signals and running lights.

BTW, cars looking sick. Those wheels look so much better then what I had on there lol. Ganadors always help too.

Ray, the hood clears the motor just fine!
Heard anything on when the next Driftwater is? I'm itching to go drifting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
You could try the signal light relay kit by PBM MAX Exterior and Lighting upgrades - POWERED BY MAX
Yes, that is a good option. Actually forgot about the damn thing but seems a lil over kill for one pair of bulbs.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:56 AM   #18044
Lukasss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Lukasss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
redordead buddy. u heard me
Those corner lights are still on the car and work fine. What I'm saying is I have actual turn signals that I want to use but can't because there's no bracket on the bumper for them.
Thanks tho man.
And Nathan; you won't be upset about the color.
Lukasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:19 AM   #18045
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Hai, Origin Aggressive...
LOL, why do we have this tendency to always buy the same shit? I cant wait to put my kit on, but i need to drop in the power plant first. Can't look good without having the power to back it up.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #18046
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
Speaking of tear jar...

fuck off drama queen
maybe I'll blog about this.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #18047
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
LOL, why do we have this tendency to always buy the same shit? I cant wait to put my kit on, but i need to drop in the power plant first. Can't look good without having the power to back it up.
Haha, I was looking for a kit for a while, just couldnt find one close enough. Then a guy posted up his brand new unused kit thats been in storage for a couple of years. $700, saved myself $300 plus shipping cost so I jumped on it. Not really a fan of it honestly, front bumper irks me because the front is high, then gets lower on the side to the tip of the corners. Mind you, its a good thing since I rarely bottom out the bumper but not feeling it. I liked my old Version Select Type 4 (URAS knock off) that is flat all the way across.

I wanted Origin Stylish style more but just dont wanna pay over $1k for a kit.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #18048
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'm listening...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #18049
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Those corner lights are still on the car and work fine. What I'm saying is I have actual turn signals that I want to use but can't because there's no bracket on the bumper for them.
Thanks tho man.
Ahhh ok yeah that the autch bumper so it's designed to have those ugly turn signals in it. That's why the tabs are the way they are.

Ray, unfortunately I think the answer to your question is never

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #18050
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Ahhh ok yeah that the autch bumper so it's designed to have those ugly turn signals in it. That's why the tabs are the way they are.

Ray, unfortunately I think the answer to your question is never
WHAAAAAT?!?! No more driftwater events?!?! WTF happened?!?!

on a side note, doesnt the Autech bumper uses the round R33 or Type-X turn signals?

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #18051
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #18052
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:

on a side note, doesnt the Autech bumper uses the round R33 or Type-X turn signals?

Yup it does, but the "grills" are different and are SUPER hard to find not completely beat to shit.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:49 AM   #18053
smashed
Zilvia Member

smashed is an unknown quantity at this point
Lukas outta fucking no where!
smashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:21 AM   #18054
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 05-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #18055
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
I can respect this answer!

Anyway... Sorry about homedude who said he got ripped off in canada... I got a text saturday my fenders made it through customs, didn't expect to come home to these.

They're so fresh, it's disgusting they still have dust from being cut all over them. The box reeked like fresh fiberglas. Fenders were well packaged!
If a do get my money back !? Where you got your bn from ???

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #18056
jacobs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jacobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

Thought Id post mine thats in the works
jacobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #18057
InsTanCeZ
Zilvia Addict

InsTanCeZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 05-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #18058
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 05-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #18059
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 05-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #18060
bigs
Nissanaholic!