Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2020, 01:26 PM   #1
Thesickkid

Trader Rating: (0)
Thesickkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
240 Owner new to PDX. NEED storage!

Whats up, I just made the move from Rochester NY all the way to Portland. I wanted to find an apartment with a garage but wasn't able to come up with anything before my lease ran up in NY. Left the car at my buddies in Bend for now. I am looking for a spot in a garage to rent that is not ridiculously priced. I have an s13 hatch with an SR and a bunch of goodies that I cant park on the street or in the driveway here without it getting stolen. I plan on drifting it at Pats acres once the corona virus stuff is over with and everythings back to normal. I would love to find a shop that already has drift cars stored in it for the simple fact that I would also like to work on my car and then I would have people to trade / buy and sell parts with. I understand its a tough community to break into and people might not trust someone near there cars or tools but I am an honest dude just trying to get out there drifting finally and have lots of tools and to contribute to a shop space as well if needed. I also am a Subaru tech and have access to cheap parts and oil/materials. Any help is much appreciated if anyone has leads or friends tell them to message me here , thanks
Thesickkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links