Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:06 AM   #1
Devius
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Devius is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Your view on the matter

Heres the skinny.

A few days ago (The 14th to be exact) me and my live in gf broke up. Currently shes still staying in my place because shes waiting for her family member to drive from Chicago to Louisiana to come get her, and her shit out my place. In the meantime shes still holding out that ill magically change my mind and ask her to stay with me. Her problem was that she kept in close contact with her ex. Which really doesnt bug me. But what does bug me is when the ex goes out of his way to start shit with me. I tell her straight up, out of respect for me, her so called boyfriend, to either keep him away, or stop talking to him or shes out the door. The crap kept up, so i curbed her. whatever. So while shes still in my place waiting to be picked up. she keeps trying to act like a couple but i tell her i dont wanna be with her anymore because she cant respect me enough as a boyfriend to keep the douche from picking fights and stuff, yadda yadda. So tonight when i went to take a shower, she took it upon herself to get on my phone and go through it. Needless to say she didnt like the fact that i was already talking to other chicks. One of which sent me a racy pic, and she deleted it, i didnt even get to see it So then she tries and yell at me talking about i been flirting with all these chicks and was unfaithful to her, ima liar, cheater. the usual. While making this massive fight, i simply state "Were not dating, whats it matter?" goes on a temper tantrum. At the currently, shes now posted up with my brother. Which annoys me because after all the bullshit she causes, my brother (Whos my roommate) pretty much takes her side. Thats a bitch move in my book. furthermore, she decides to get on facebook and message the chicks i been talking too while gloating "im bout to put your business out there" Me being a very personal guy, i hate people in my personal business. i even thought about posting up some personal pics/vids that me and her made on the net then sittin back and giggle, but i dont feel like doing jail time. (We constantly got in fights over petty shit like why i never changed my relationship status on facebook when i had it set to where you cant see it, who the hell cares?) anyway heres the input im looking for.

given the situation, do u think i was in the wrong in any way? and what would you do if you were in my shoes. and would u feel bad about any of it. Because i do care for her alot, but i cant put up with the babyness anymore.
Devius is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 03:19 AM   #2
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
This broad is immature. Period. Good riddance.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:23 AM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Seems to me like you had "new pussy" on deck and while yes she may have been dead wrong for not handling the ex thing, you're not innocent.
I refuse to believe that you all of a sudden had chicks willing to send you "racy" pics that soon after a breakup.

All that said, it seems more or less that you NEED this chick out of your life.

... and to stop leaving your phone laying around until she is gone.
... and a better roommate if your brother is pulling bitch moves like you described.

Granted, we're only hearing one side of this and there's 3 sides to every story.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:50 AM   #4
JuMPiiN
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
JuMPiiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Every guy has his seconds on the side if not, then he has issues. Always keep a second. I don't think your in the wrong I recently went through the same thing. But I kicked her out completely told her to pack her shit and Gtfo call your family and tell them your coming or your sleeping outside. I'm a dick, your nice enough to let her stay. She would have been gone if she kept talking to said ex.
JuMPiiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:53 AM   #5
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quick question: Why, after you two broke up, did you allow her to continue to stay at your house???

Fuck that noise. GTFO
Old 02-16-2011, 04:07 AM   #6
Devius
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Seems to me like you had "new pussy" on deck and while yes she may have been dead wrong for not handling the ex thing, you're not innocent.
I refuse to believe that you all of a sudden had chicks willing to send you "racy" pics that soon after a breakup.

All that said, it seems more or less that you NEED this chick out of your life.

... and to stop leaving your phone laying around until she is gone.
... and a better roommate if your brother is pulling bitch moves like you described.

Granted, we're only hearing one side of this and there's 3 sides to every story.
This is true. Im not saying im a saint. While i am a faithful man to whoever im dating, its not gonna stop other chicks from liking me or trying to hook up with me. There were many times where tempers flared over a chicks sexual comment on facebook or something. or how some of my female friends would would drop hints that they liked me. personally its flattering. but at no time did i pursue any of them while with my ex. But once we split up and word got out, chicks wasted no time trying to take the top spot. and with a few cleaver words and a smiley face, chicks will send some goods. and the phone thing was kinda my fault. its a brand new phone, literally got it today and i forgot to engage the screen lock. im used to my old phone doing it by itself. And im already looking for my own place now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMPiiN View Post
Every guy has his seconds on the side if not, then he has issues. Always keep a second. I don't think your in the wrong I recently went through the same thing. But I kicked her out completely told her to pack her shit and Gtfo call your family and tell them your coming or your sleeping outside. I'm a dick, your nice enough to let her stay. She would have been gone if she kept talking to said ex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisawaJason View Post
Quick question: Why, after you two broke up, did you allow her to continue to stay at your house???

Fuck that noise. GTFO
Im an asshole, but im not THAT evil. all of her family is out of state. i figure the least i could do is put up with her for a couple more days til shes gone. then i never gotta hear from her again. I believe in Karma too much, and i dont wanna needlessly provoke more drama then i have already. although the thought of that is constantly runnin through my mind lol
Old 02-16-2011, 04:25 AM   #7
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, i was in the same exact situation. we started living together and she contacted her ex and other dude friends. told me bs stories how she has no feelings for them but they are just friends.....yada yada yada. she wouldn't let me hang out with my girl friends. and would be all up in my shit, when she went out and did the fuck ever she wanted.

kicked her to the curb and thank god i did. cause living with that shit is like living with herpes for ur whole life. u just dont know when shit will pop out. besides the nagging and bitching was too much for me anyways. im a quiet person and like peace, she had taken all of that away.

i say kick that shit out, u'll feel better. just stay friends if u care for her so much but thats it. if that was my brother id tell him to fuck off, and get his own bitch to defend. wouldnt be suprised if they did shit all ready. for her ex bf, i'd fucking whoop his ass for two reasons: still being around and for stepping on ur shoes. DONE and DONE!

good luck homie
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:39 AM   #8
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Stop dating immature chicks. As for chicks on the side...at least be a gentleman and tell them you're involved and that you appreciate the attention, but not needed.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:15 AM   #9
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Yep.. They call it a clean break because no one is seeing each other. Sorry but you gotta go. tell her to get a hotel. you can't crush a girls heart and then say.. "Oh you can sleep on the couch for the next 3 days." BTW that family member isn't on the way. Now if she was in a hotel and her shit in storage. That family member would have been there by now. She's a leech that likes drama.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #10
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
1. I don't recommend you move in with any GFs from now on.
2. Date classier women, geesh.
3. Your not innocent like Philp said.
4. Your brother is a douche. I'd go our separate ways with him too. The whole point of moving out is to not be living with family.
5. The reason she still thinks you want to be a couple is because you didn't kick her ass out on the street. Grow some balls. This is for your safety. If she already went through your phone there is no telling what this psycho broad will do. When girls like these are emotional I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that she thrashes your place and your stuff.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #11
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I agree with everyone else on here.

1. Shoulda just kicked her ass out of your place..I mean she has that bitch ass ex boyfriend right? Why wont he come to the rescue and pick her ass up off the curb?
2. Your brother shouldve stayed far away from the situation. Now his stupid ass is involved and this could alter your relationship with him.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #12
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
maybe your brother was jst tryin to smang.

Smash and bang.

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #13
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Is she hot? I'm staying at a hotel in Monroe for a couple of days... Send her my way!

Seriously though... I've been in that situation before, minus the shithead brother aspect. The best thing you can do is PIITB one last time and send her packing.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #14
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

vas570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
my ex and i were in a similar situation and i booted her. my current GF and i were also in a similar situation and she booted her ex... we are still together.
vas570sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:31 AM   #15
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
you sound like a friend of mine
can't live without a girl, always rushing into serious relationships
one is over and the next is already on deck
drama
curious, if you're such a private person why are you asking strangers for opinions over such a private matter?
sounds to me like you are just asking for people to agree with you

my advice: concentrate on school, work, life instead of rushing into serious relationships.
doesn't sound to me like you're ready for them.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #16
Devius
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
you sound like a friend of mine
can't live without a girl, always rushing into serious relationships
one is over and the next is already on deck
drama
curious, if you're such a private person why are you asking strangers for opinions over such a private matter?
sounds to me like you are just asking for people to agree with you

my advice: concentrate on school, work, life instead of rushing into serious relationships.
doesn't sound to me like you're ready for them.

I have to agree with you. It took dating her to realize that I'm not ready to settle and I need no focus on myself and not her shit. Or anyone else for that matter. And I am a private person and I'm not looking got people to agree with me exact. I see this as a way to generate some honest views and opinions. As well as a way to vent my anger and not choke a bitch.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #17
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Iv delt with similar situations, my EX girl close with her ex and causing drama, she grow tired of us fighting over him and choose me. As soon as i broke up with her i was out scammin on new girls. She was hurt cuz she would say things like "how could you go from one chick to the next" i think its a guy thing, i always said best way to get over someone is get right on top of a next one... But oughta repsect since she is living there and you prolly want to keep the peace, you should try and just stay your distance and not chase tail yet. For your brother id prolly take him out back and Drop kick Murphy his butt for messing with your Ex.
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #18
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
OP: Its been said, you're not innocent in this. If you have the balls to break up with her, and let her stay. At least be strong enough to wait until she's gone to worry about the next girl. You set yourself up for the drama. You can go to any of your level headed friends and they'll tell you the same thing. You're just as immature as she is. Work on yourself and your next relationship before she moves in.

Get over it with the brother. Don't let a stupid little thing (and this is) ruin anything between family. When she's out, tell him how you felt and forget about it after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMPiiN View Post
any guy with "seconds" is asking for trouble on both ends. If you're worried about whether you need a backup girl, then you need to get rid of her. There are only so many ways those relationships could ever work.

1) You're lying to both of the girls. One or the other will find out, and most likely you'll end up alone.

2) You're lying to your girlfriend, and #2 knows about it. #2 is trouble, you're going to end up alone.

3) Both of them know about it. This is the best case scenario, and you're still going to end up alone. Either somebody is going to get jealous, or they're going to realize that you're a fuck up.

You don't need a backup girl waiting for you to be single, you need to have enough confidence to realize that if things don't work out you can find another. And enough confidence to realize that its ok to be single.

Do you realize how many people stick around in shitty relationships because they are too afraid to be single? Then they won't end a relationship until they have a "seconds" and end up bouncing around between shitty relationships.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:50 PM   #19
mkezzo16
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mkezzo16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I've been in a similar situation...except i planned on getting back with her .but during the few months we werent together..i was doing my thing..and she would be pissed which led to arguments drama..answering my phone (even though i always locked it , but slipped up once) its just the majority of womens nature when they feel u've lost interest..do your self a favor and kik her the hell out..i doubt she even told anyone to get her ..especially since your completely done..fuck her one more time realllllly good so she wont forget..and to the curb she goes
mkezzo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #20
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
I think the one mistake you made was leting her stay there while you were broken up... Other than that i see nothing you did wrong.. considering your letting her stay at your home she should respect your wishes. I would have said you listen to my rules or you will be kicked out. Your better off with our her, dont let it dwell just let it go.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #21
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
OP: Its been said, you're not innocent in this. If you have the balls to break up with her, and let her stay. At least be strong enough to wait until she's gone to worry about the next girl. You set yourself up for the drama. You can go to any of your level headed friends and they'll tell you the same thing. You're just as immature as she is. Work on yourself and your next relationship before she moves in.

Get over it with the brother. Don't let a stupid little thing (and this is) ruin anything between family. When she's out, tell him how you felt and forget about it after that.

any guy with "seconds" is asking for trouble on both ends. If you're worried about whether you need a backup girl, then you need to get rid of her. There are only so many ways those relationships could ever work.

1) You're lying to both of the girls. One or the other will find out, and most likely you'll end up alone.

2) You're lying to your girlfriend, and #2 knows about it. #2 is trouble, you're going to end up alone.

3) Both of them know about it. This is the best case scenario, and you're still going to end up alone. Either somebody is going to get jealous, or they're going to realize that you're a fuck up.

You don't need a backup girl waiting for you to be single, you need to have enough confidence to realize that if things don't work out you can find another. And enough confidence to realize that its ok to be single.

Do you realize how many people stick around in shitty relationships because they are too afraid to be single? Then they won't end a relationship until they have a "seconds" and end up bouncing around between shitty relationships.
Daniel, you're my new best friend of this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkezzo16 View Post
I've been in a similar situation...except i planned on getting back with her .but during the few months we werent together..i was doing my thing..and she would be pissed which led to arguments drama..answering my phone (even though i always locked it , but slipped up once) its just the majority of womens nature when they feel u've lost interest..do your self a favor and kik her the hell out..i doubt she even told anyone to get her ..especially since your completely done..fuck her one more time realllllly good so she wont forget..and to the curb she goes
NO!!!
Thou shalt have enough game to either go and procure new pussy or enough self-control to understand responsibility, if only for a little while.
Jeeze, you people kill me thinking with your dicks.
But there again, at the ripe old age of 20, you will figure it out one of these days.

And I write too!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:57 PM   #22
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
definitely should have gave her the boot when you guys broke up. the ex boyfriend could have covered the greyhound ticket back home. lol... and i agree with theicecreamdan, if you were gonna be nice enough to let her day for a few days, you should have put the new broads on hold until she was gone.
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #23
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
NO!!!
Thou shalt have enough game to either go and procure new pussy or enough self-control to understand responsibility, if only for a little while.
Jeeze, you people kill me thinking with your dicks.
But there again, at the ripe old age of 20, you will figure it out one of these days.
Truth. I'm still a youngin' but i have learned this lesson. Fucking after a break up is not worth it and only makes things more difficult.

Its worth it to chill for a bit and live single, trust me it will make whatever the next relationship is more stable.

If you wanna hook up with sketch chicks you don't give a fuck about in the mean time thats your decision though.

Personally i'm planning on getting together with a roomate of my ex-girl's, which sounds like a horrible idea, but both of us are mature enough to wait and let shit be looooong settled with past relationships before getting into anything serious. Plus it gives time to get money and school right while not worrying about relationship shit for a while.

and having single time to put work into your whip never hurts...
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:45 PM   #24
Devius
Zilvia Member

Just a little update. I have put her out. She didn't call for her family to come get her as I suspected so I did for her. After a long chat with her dad and aunt. She had her friend come and pick her up about an hour ago. I swear it feels do good to have her out, feels like I've been emancipated. Never again will I do this.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:58 PM   #25
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You should have hit her with the Dirty Houdini first... but oh well. At least everything's resolved. Good luck with those flat tires in the morning
Pure_JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #26
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
molly whop that bitch
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #27
Devius
Zilvia Member

Ya.... Gonna keep my bike indoors for a while lol
Old 02-16-2011, 11:39 PM   #28
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I would also chime in, but PhlipTop and AssCreamDan have already said it.

Grow up. Focus on life. Bitches are a dime a dozen.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:20 AM   #29
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin

All fuckin day bro!

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:30 AM   #30
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

From this moment on...

"post pics"
"post vid"
"pics/vids or it never happened"

or anything of the sort

... will result in something worse than the posts I have deleted thus far.
Please grow the fuck up, people.

And I write too!