Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
holding the door (rant)

ok, so first, i'm all for holding the door for ladies and shit, so don't even start with that.

whenever i go somewhere with a door like this:

i use the right side. why? because that's how things work. we drive on the right so why not make it consistent and walk on the right? when i pass people on the sidewalk it's usually on the right. sometimes double doors are even labeled in and out, with out on the left and in on the right. sometimes the doors are labeled out on the right and in on the left, and i have seen this actually confuse people when they are automatic doors and they try to go in on the right but there's no sensor, so i know it's not just me who likes to be on the right.

now occasionally i'll be entering or leaving some store, and as i'm approaching, someone holds open the left door for me. i guess i'm kind of rude when i open my own right door and make it so he held the door open for nothing. i'm ok opening my own door and staying on the right, thanks.

and sometimes i go out the right door, and there is someone on the other side waiting to come in that door since i already opened it. why would you wait for me to come out just to take advantage of my open door, when you could open your own door a few seconds earlier? are you really that lazy? it's not just old people. it's regular healthy people who are strong enough to open doors.

today i went to the gym, and when i opened the right door, the chick who was approaching from the other side changed her course toward her door (left from my point of view) to come out the door i was holding. why would you do that? if i was going to be a gentleman and hold the door, i'd hold YOUR door. she goes "thanks!" and walks off. then the 5 people following her came out my door too. STOP THAT. THERE'S A WHOLE OTHER DOOR FOR YOU TO GO OUT THAT NO ONE IS USING. GO OUT THAT DOOR AND LET ME FUCKING COME INTO THE GYM. LAZY ASSES.

Last edited by Andrew Bohan; 04-16-2008 at 11:46 AM..
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2008, 10:44 PM   #2
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
its sad, but...a lotta mommas raised a lotta fools...
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
what gym was it? was she cute?

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #4
Ian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
steam roll the mother fucker next time

that's what i do...put your head down or pretend youre on the phone...once they get barrelled over just be like "oh i'm sorry, i wasn't looking but i assume nobody would be coming out the wrong direction through this door"

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:49 PM   #5
marcencar
Zilvia Member

marcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to marcencar
I think you need some ass .
Old 04-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #6
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
its sad, but...a lotta mommas raised a lotta fools...

wellllll put sir.
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #7
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
roid rage...
Old 04-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #8
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
dude i totally feel ya on this.

I'd like to add something as well. If people are gonna use your open door, they could ATLEAST say thank you. Stupid fat bitches do this ALL the time. Matter of fact today, this chick did that at the AMPM. I was holding the door for this old lady and this fat chick rushes up to use the door im holding. Fine, whatever, you're fat, ok i'll hold the door for you. Then she just walks past me like nothing. So before i let the door close i quite audibly say "well shit...YOUR WELCOME."

She looked super embarrassed cuz there was a line of people in there and they totally saw what just happened. I just looked at her like she was a total waste of life then walked on to my car.

Laziness and people being impolite....two of my biggest pet peeves.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:06 PM   #9
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
^

thats my fav thing to do, just say your welcome loud enough so they hear you, i lover their faces when they look back.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:06 PM   #10
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
^LOL!

yea...there should be a license to have kids.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:11 PM   #11
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
lol this is so funny. but yeah i hate that. I also hate when people are walking towards you and don't care to move. Oh and i'm all for the right sided of things.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:13 PM   #12
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
I always hold doors for people like if they are behind me or somethin...or if a girl is coming and I open the door ill let her out....it is kinda rude when ppl dont say thank you

the goofiest shit is when someone holds a door for you when your like a few yards behind them....then you gotta do the half jog to get there so your not leaving them hanging hahaha

the worst is when someone is coming out of a door and you are like right there and they dont make the extra effort to leave their hand there for like the .2 seconds and instead they walk right past you and let the door close in your face
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:16 PM   #13
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
^LOL!

yea...there should be a license to have kids.
But seriously. I've actually thought about that before lol.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:29 PM   #14
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
*edit
msglngth

Last edited by atutt; 04-15-2008 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: want to delete my post but I'm not able to.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:31 PM   #15
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
the worst is when someone is coming out of a door and you are like right there and they dont make the extra effort to leave their hand there for like the .2 seconds and instead they walk right past you and let the door close in your face

the older i am the more ....less scare i am to yell at people who do this

someone didthat to me at the store and i yelled "learn some manners!" and they turned red and ducked away

no manners/common courtesy
cant stand it.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:51 PM   #16
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
lol this is so funny. but yeah i hate that. I also hate when people are walking towards you and don't care to move. Oh and i'm all for the right sided of things.
lol nothing beats walking toward someone like in a tight hallway and they dont move and neither do they then you step to the right to kinda walk around them and then they step to the same direction you did so then you kinda step back to the left and they do at the same time....so it looks like you are trying to fake each other out lol and theres that awkward moment when you kinda half apologize like wtf was that and keep going

its alost like when you go to slap someones hand and they give you the closed fist, you go to give them the closed fist and then they open their hand at the same time to slap your hand.....fuck thats awkward ahah, so hard to watch it happen to ppl....especially nerdy white kids lol
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:26 AM   #17
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
thats why I love the revolving doors~ hahah everyone has fun and wins!
Kwonza Says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:32 AM   #18
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
the goofiest shit is when someone holds a door for you when your like a few yards behind them....then you gotta do the half jog to get there so your not leaving them hanging hahaha
LOL.

I find myself doing this a lot. It's all about those two steps. Yeah, it's two. Usually a left and a right to be exact. Then one normal step. Yeah.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #19
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
o

i use the right side. why? because that's how things work. we drive on the right so why not make it consistent and walk on the right? when i pass people on the sidewalk it's usually on the right. sometimes double doors are even labeled in and out, with out on the left and in on the right. sometimes the doors are labeled out on the right and in on the left, and i have seen this actually confuse people when they are automatic doors and they try to go in on the right but there's no sensor, so i know it's not just me who likes to be on the right.
OMFG word. This is one of my biggest pet peeves on when walking up/down stairs and going through doorways. I thought it was just me that thought that, lol.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:40 AM   #20
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
I get the lazy fucks all the time, its worse when they actually waits for you to open the door, walk through that shit and not even a smile or a fucking thank you. Man, I've even seen cocksuckers letting the woman open the door for them. Fucking bunch of assholes.

Sometime I just want to fucking slam the fucking door into their face and knock them the fuck out.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:42 AM   #21
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
When I walk in Europe,

I open and go through doors in the left side.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:43 AM   #22
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I take the simplest route.

I don't walk through doors people are holding open. Likewise, I don't open doors for people. Unless it's a breezy.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:51 AM   #23
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
hahaahaha

fucking andrew

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:02 AM   #24
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Seems like someone was trying to get laid

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:24 AM   #25
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
i hear ya, but what really pisses me off is when a set of double doors like that has one door that's locked. damn it, there are two doors for a reason! i bet people do that just so they can watch people try to open the locked door and then look like a jackass.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:25 AM   #26
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
People suck and they're fucking stupid and ignorant. That's all there is to it.

Example: When I open a door and there's someone not too far behind me, I usually hold the door for them. Just something I've always done. I don't expect a thank you or anything, I just do it...sometimes without realizing it. Well this one time I held it for this one fat bitch cuz I saw her struggling up the stairs and breathing as if she were gonna collapse and as I was walking away, I heard her telling her friend who she met up with, "I don't understand why people hold the doors for me, just go!" I was ready to turn around and give her a piece of my mind, letting her know I actually did it out of pity for her lard ass but I pretended like I didn't hear and just kept walking.

Nowadays I just walk faster so I don't have to deal with it, unless it's a hot girl or teacher...the latter being a very rare case at my college.

Oh and speaking of fat people, I love how they order low-fat or diet foods/drinks in large quantities. Lady at the airport bosses her husband, telling him to get her a large diet coke. I almost pointed and laughed in her face when I heard that.

/END THREADJACK
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:18 AM   #27
tbowzer
Zilvia Member

tbowzer can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to tbowzer
who cares? If they say thanks, its all good imo.
I am with you on the right door left door thing, but what are we gonna do.

My rules:
If your within 7 feet and make eye contact, after them.
If its a lady, after them.

Whats really ratty is when you hold a door for one person and then you get shit on by the next 10 people that don't pay your door holding skills any attention. haha
Old 04-16-2008, 02:44 AM   #28
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
She walked through your door! That BITCH! Seriously, I know what you're talking about, it bugs the shit out of me too. One day when a person starts to walk through my door I opened, I'll slam it shut and wait for them to open the door and sprint through. OHHHH THEY'LL BE PISSED!
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:56 AM   #29
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
the worst is when bitches who think they're the shit just piledrive through your walking line. especially if theyre from cow land. or the pussies who decide not to hold the door even though youre 2 paces behind them, and slip through and try to get it to close so they can make their escape...

thats why you just pretend to hold the door, then quickly close it before they go through. YAH TRICK YAH!
Old 04-16-2008, 06:10 AM   #30
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post
LOL.

I find myself doing this a lot. It's all about those two steps. Yeah, it's two. Usually a left and a right to be exact. Then one normal step. Yeah.
Ahhhhh, I hate the half jog yet I always get myself into the situation.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote