Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 11:16 PM   #1
Tygma
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Tygma is making a name for him/her selfTygma is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FUCK this guy...

http://www.teamfc3s.org/forum/showth...384#post440384

That's my thread. That guy TORNACL90RX7 ripped me off for 400 bucks. Im not going to forget about it, either. I bought wheels off him when i had my rx7 and i never got them. If anyone has ANY info on this guy AT ALL, PLEASE let me know. His SN is tornacl90rx7 on AIM, and im going to be recieving his information very shortly.. he lives down south (dirtayy south, not LA) somewhere, and i'd appreciate it if i fellow zilvian in his area would just go ahead and knock him out. He's 18 yrs. old, had knee operations and everytime i called him (bout 8 months ago) he made up excuses. I know im stupid for loosing his number but i have his contact info coming to me shortly.. i'll post it up once i recieve it. Thanks guys.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2005, 11:27 PM   #2
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
hunt him down and take the other knee out with a louie-ville that issue sounds fucked up thank god i take care of my buyer
Old 03-18-2005, 12:26 AM   #3
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
dirty south sucks, so does the seller, and so does all rappers from there.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:32 AM   #4
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Zilvia is not a grievance forum. If you have a problem with a seller or buyer, settle it with them. If you are unable to contact them and seek further assistance, contact your (and their) local law enforcement.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=65890
Closed Thread