Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 08:11 PM   #1
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Custom SR Aluminum Intake Pipe Kit group buy!

Finally!! A solid aluminum polished intake pipe for your SR20DET!

This 2.5" aluminum pipe has a fitting for both catch can and for recirculating your BOV. The sweet thing is that since it's a solid aluminum pipe, you can definitely hear your BOV - which is one thing most people would lose when recirculating with the stock rubber intake pipe. I use a Greddy Type S bov and it's still really loud recirculating. All I used to hear was air wooshing when i used to use the stock rubber intake.

You'll definitely hear and feel the difference between this pipe and stock. PLUS you'll be able to hear your turbo more - help it breathe and hear that baby spool

Here are some pictures--
Pic 1

The intake kit will come with Option Racing couplers and clamps, hose for catch can, two brackets you may choose to use for bracing, and your chosen polished aluminum intake pipe.

Pic 2

Here's a comparison pic between the aluminum pipe and stock rubber pipe. The stock one looks bigger but that's because it's standing on the catch can fitting.

Pic 3

Here's my intake that i've been using for over 1/2 a year. And no, the MAFS plug isn't touching the hotpipe...I need to cut a zip tie to give it some slack :P

Important
Please contact me first to check on availability before ordering, just in case.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or PM me. Thanks

Custom Options and Pricing: You have three choices when choosing the intake pipe:
These prices all include shipping (which costs about $10-12)
T25 or T28 Stock Turbo Intake Kits
Kit 1 -- Intake pipe with just the fitting for catch can: $60 shipped
Kit 2 -- Intake pipe with fitting for both catch can and BOV recirculation: $70 shipped

Top Mount Turbo Intake Kit -- I decided to include this because a few people asked about it - 90º Intake Pipe for top mount turbos - with your choice of fittings:
Kit 1 -- Just the pipe, no fittings: $45 shipped
Kit 2 -- Catch can fitting only: $50 shipped
Kit 3 -- BOV recirulation fitting only: $55 shipped
Kit 4 -- Both catch can and BOV recirulation fitting: $60 shipped
If ordering the 90º pipe, let me know where you want the fittings/bungs to be put on the pipe. Everyone's setup is different, so please let me know.

If you have a Z32 MAFS, I also offer 3" - 2.5" coupler reducers. If you want one, add $6.50. eBay offers them for $9 shipped so I think this is a decent price. As for those of you who already have the pipe and/or just need the coupler, PM/email me your zip and i'll give you a price.

These are about 1/3 to 1/4 of the price of more expensive kits out there, which don't even have the bungs for recirculation or catch cans!

Some things to keep in mind before ordering:
1- I've test fit these on a couple of other people's cars, and they fit great! Keep in mind that depending on what size your air filter and MAFS is, this intake pipe may or may not need to be trimmed at the ends. Since it's a solid piece, unlike the stock intake, you can't really bend it around for adjustment. When test fitting, everyone got theirs to fit by adjusting it via the couplers; push the couplers in more or out more to give the air filter more room.

2- The reason I believe that no manufacturer makes these pipes is because everyone's BOV is mounted differently. I use ER's hotpipe w/Greddy BOV flange. My BOV sits closer to the radiator than say, the stock mid-piece w/BOV.

Since these are all custom, make sure you let me know where your BOV is located. Generally, I've been putting the bungs in the location (see pic 3). My BOV is around the area where (on the stock hotpipe) the middle coupling is. I can put the recirculation bung further down the intake pipe if you have the BOV welded onto the stock hotpipe. It will be estimated (better if you take a pic and send it to me). I can't guarantee you it will be 100% perfectly lined up with your BOV outlet (even though thats where the flex hose will be used to connect the two).

Since these have yet to be made for everyone, it will be first come, first serve. General wait time will be about a week before shipping it out, at most.

I prefer PayPal but will accept Money Order, however those who are able to pay first will be put first on the list.

PayPal email: [email protected]

Again, be sure to tell me what kit you want, where your BOV is mounted, and anything else I should know. Tracking information will be provided.

Thanks
-Aure

Last edited by Pepperoni; 11-26-2005 at 03:01 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2005, 09:09 PM   #2
Jcb890
Zilvia Addict

Jcb890 is making his/her stupidity well-knownJcb890 is making his/her stupidity well-knownJcb890 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to Jcb890
interesting...
Old 09-10-2005, 11:48 AM   #3
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Didn't mention this earlier...
Local pickup available, $10 off since there's no shipping involved

14 pipes left
-Aure
Old 09-10-2005, 02:13 PM   #4
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hey man, thx for PMing me about this!
Count me in!

Kit 2 is what I'd want for a stock setup yes? (cept my greddy BOV is recirc'd)

You should receive my pay pal momentarily! Thx!
Plz PM me when you receive it (and hopefully answer my question :P hehee)

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Old 09-10-2005, 02:46 PM   #5
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Thanks Yoshi, check your email, i'll do my best to get the bung welded exactly where you want it
Old 09-10-2005, 05:12 PM   #6
iMAGE976
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
iMAGE976 is making a name for him/her selfiMAGE976 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iMAGE976
OoooOo i've been waiting for something like this...count me in!
Old 09-10-2005, 05:24 PM   #7
drifter_e
Leaky Injector

drifter_e is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to drifter_e
thanks for pming me on the up date i should be paypal you within the next two week (had to do a new clutch and headgasket so money is tight right now.... any way im interested in the stock setup Kit 2 -- Intake pipe with fitting for both catch can and BOV recirculation: $70 shipped, HOw much with out the coupleing or clamps i have tons in my basment and have no need for them... also i would need the bong welded back a little more snice my bov isnet facing down or up its to the side, heres a pic so you know what i mean...
Old 09-10-2005, 06:05 PM   #8
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

drifter_e, is that a custom hotpipe? if you could, it would be great if you took the picture from the sideview. Basically, standing by the driver-side fender facing the engine and taking a pic, that way, I can do a better estimate of where to weld....and i could try tilting the bung toward the left more so the hose wouldn't end up in a 90º angle.

The whole purpose of trying to get the bungs welded as close to the BOV as possible is to increase the sound of the BOV. We all know the hoses decrease the sound. Although, some people don't really care about the sound as much as they do about the fact that it's a solid pipe instead of a flexible rubber one
Old 09-11-2005, 02:37 AM   #9
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
For anyone who knows how much the apex/samco/sard etc versions of these are this is a gangster deal. Ill probably pick one up even though I have zero need for it haha.

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
Old 09-11-2005, 02:52 AM   #10
ballr858
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ballr858 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
count me in. stock turbo intake kit #2. i'll take a picture of the hotpipe tomorrow so u can see my setup.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:08 PM   #11
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
well I'l be in for a kit 2.......if you still have an open spot around the 17th or 18th..... Damn tickets. Oh yeah and just to say i asked, they should have no problem mounting on a S15 engine right??
Old 09-11-2005, 02:26 PM   #12
Projekt_Sil80
Zilvia Member

Projekt_Sil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Also interested in stock kit #2, I'll be sending MO so PM me with your Info
'89 2tone Coupe- Daily Driver, SR20 Coming Soon.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:59 PM   #13
Project D
Zilvia Member

Project D is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Project D
I am def. interested. It would look more uniform.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:35 PM   #14
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Thanks NZO.

Tenchuu, I'm not positive if they fit on an S15 since non of the people who i test fitted these for had an S15 engine, but i think it will work if it has identical stock intake pipe as S13/S14. Send me a pic of your set up and maybe i'll get a better idea of what you're working with.

Projekt_Sil80, sent you a PM.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:23 PM   #15
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperoni
Thanks NZO.

Tenchuu, I'm not positive if they fit on an S15 since non of the people who i test fitted these for had an S15 engine, but i think it will work if it has identical stock intake pipe as S13/S14. Send me a pic of your set up and maybe i'll get a better idea of what you're working with.

Projekt_Sil80, sent you a PM.

I could send you a pic, but it is still on a boat in the pacific right now.... I'm just picking up parts and getting ready
Old 09-12-2005, 04:04 AM   #16
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
When will these items be ready to ship out?
And when you mean "catch can fitting".. how big is the fitting? will it fit my greddy catch can hosing?
Old 09-12-2005, 11:10 AM   #17
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Tenchuu, i'm pretty sure you won't have much trouble adapting it

95zilvia, you pay, I make it (give me about a week, at most), and send it out. The fitting is about 3/8" and you should have no problems getting it to work with your hosing.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:47 PM   #18
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Can you do it witout any bungs? Please PM me.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:41 PM   #19
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Some people have asked for an intake with no fittings. As of right now, I'm not offering one with no fittings. If there's enough interest, maybe I'll keep it in mind for the future. I suggest to those who want a bung-less intake to buy stock intake kit 1 and use a plug on the catch can fitting. I use this plug that actually came with my catch can:
Old 09-12-2005, 03:36 PM   #20
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Or you can buy that intake for the sr20det on ebay. It's not as well priced as this one!

here's the link!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-SR2...99627508QQrdZ1

I'm gonna be ordering an intake from u pepper, once i get my RT-615 tires mounted!
Old 09-12-2005, 03:52 PM   #21
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95zilvia
Or you can buy that intake for the sr20det on ebay. It's not as well priced as this one!

here's the link!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-SR2...99627508QQrdZ1

I'm gonna be ordering an intake from u pepper, once i get my RT-615 tires mounted!
That intake requires MORE modification (moving dip stick, cutting turbo inlet pipe), and doesn't offer ANY BOV/catch can bungs. Mine requires no modification of your stock parts, if any modding at all.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:29 AM   #22
powerls

powerls is an unknown quantity at this point
Will this intake work with a 2871 on a MR mani? I plan on keeping the recirc as well. How will fitment be?
Old 09-13-2005, 02:59 PM   #23
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerls
Will this intake work with a 2871 on a MR mani? I plan on keeping the recirc as well. How will fitment be?
I *may* be able to make a pipe for you. How about you send me a picture of your turbo set up so I can get an idea of whats involved?
Old 09-13-2005, 04:48 PM   #24
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

Rusker is on a distinguished road
hold one for me.. I need to figure out what fitting I need.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:15 PM   #25
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
How many you got left?
Where in Nor Cal are you?
Old 09-14-2005, 12:09 AM   #26
soawsome
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
soawsome is making a name for him/her selfsoawsome is making a name for him/her selfsoawsome is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i also have a gt2871r on my stock manifold. i beleive the megan manifold holds the turbo in the same location as the stock one. if you can make one for that application u could count me in and maybe the other guy too
Old 09-14-2005, 03:52 PM   #27
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
hey aure,

I believe I sent a paypal payment last night just to let you know

my email is [email protected], Thanks
Old 09-14-2005, 04:27 PM   #28
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

shiftnslide is an unknown quantity at this point
will this work with a gti-r t28?

i'm pretty sure i want one.. i just haven't decided which package yet. i'll post when i've decided.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:01 AM   #29
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sblack13
hey aure,

I believe I sent a paypal payment last night just to let you know

my email is [email protected], Thanks
Thanks, it'll be shipped tomorrow, i'll email you the tracking number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftnslide
will this work with a gti-r t28?

i'm pretty sure i want one.. i just haven't decided which package yet. i'll post when i've decided.
well if it's facing the same way as the outlet on the stock t25 then you should have no problems. If not, send me a pic and ill see what i can do
Old 09-15-2005, 12:04 AM   #30
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by soawsome
i also have a gt2871r on my stock manifold. i beleive the megan manifold holds the turbo in the same location as the stock one. if you can make one for that application u could count me in and maybe the other guy too
If one of you can get a me a pic of your setup, i'll let you know if i can make one for your setup
Closed Thread