Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #11
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
YAY!!!! So the samples came in this morning, and I found some time to do a test fit on the S14 we have here.

From the 2 sets I test fitted today, I'm very pleased with the overall fit and finish. I was really worried about the thickness of the mat. Too thin would definitely not feel nice, and too thick would cause problems with the seat rails/trim pieces and wouldn't bend to curves as nicely. Luckily, the thickness of the mats was a good match. Sizing/fitment is perfect, and the hole for the stopper hook does its job. The one-piece rear floor mat for S14 fits like a glove, and wraps over the tranny tunnel perfectly. Heel pad is durable and felt really nice under the pedal.

I will be test fitting the S13 mats later on this week....

dmax-us.com

Last edited by DMaxUSA; 08-20-2009 at 03:27 PM..