Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 06-22-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
Scottytuned

Trader Rating: (0)
Scottytuned is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: Leon Hardiritt Waffe: 4x100: 18x8 +32, 18x8.5 +0 or 18x8 +7, 18x9.5 +13 w/ tires

Im getting back to simplicity. Although I do love these wheels to death, I have other priorities. I dont have to sell them, but I would prefer to change it up. Not because I dont like them, just because I would rather have some funds freed up for other things in my life. Here are the current specs: 18x8 +32, 18x8.5 +0. I also have spare original Leon Hardiritt 2.5" lips from a set of Bugels you could put on. That would let you change these to 18x8 +7, 18x9.5 +13. That is up to you though. The lips are currently wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl, but you can remove those if you would like.

The good:
*The fitment is sick for xBs and a lot of other 4x100 cars
*They are Leon Hardiritt. One of the most respected names in the game. Try a price comparison between these and Work/SSR if you dont believe how crazy these are.
*You will be the only person in the US probably with 4x100 Waffes.
*Great for VIP look or whatever you want to do.
*Brand new rear lips. I paid 650 bucks to put the 3" lips on the rear. These were originally 18x7 +19, 18x8 +32, but Ralph Wright at Wright Wheels professionally put new lips on rear.
*Tires are pretty much brand new. Couple hundred miles. They are Nankang NS2 in 215/35/18. Show no wear at all in terms of camber or anything like that.

The not so good:
*The center caps are smoothed out Leon Hardiritt originals. They have some custom decals over the top right now. You could buy all new Leon Hardiritt center caps if you would like, or you could buy new decals for 20 bucks. Thats your choice. Lots of used Leon Hardiritt caps on Yahoo Japan.
*Some oxidation on the face. These are built really solid, but they do have some oxidation in the clear coat. It is mainly located around the center cap area and the indent on the spokes on the face. If it was daily driver like mine, not a big deal. If you are doing these for show, you may want to refinish the face. You can see it in the pics.
*The front drivers side wheel has a slow leak. It isnt coming from the tire, it is a broken seal in the silicone where the 3 piece rims come together. If you choose to put the 2.5" lips on, this isnt a problem because you will be taking them apart anyway. There is black sealant on the back of the rim and around the valve stem cap that has significantly reduced the leak and was done as a temp patch on a long drive home. Doesnt look pretty, but it is just a quick fix and is on the back of the rim. Its a couple psi every few days. Its enough to be an annoyance, but it is a simple fix.

Please dont be afraid to ask ANY questions. The pics show that the wheels are a tad dirty, but they are in good shape overall in my opinion. I can get more detailed pics if you would like. These wheels are used and sold as-is. I dont do refunds or anything, but as MANY people on different forums can vouch, I am straight up about stuff that I sell. I want people to be happy. Now onto the issue of price. I am into these for over 3000 total. That includes my original purchase price of 1600, shipping 150, widening 650, mount and balance 80, tires 400, center caps 20, and additional lips 150. These are EXPENSIVE wheels. If you were to purchase these new at 18x8, 18x9.5 specs you would be looking at a retail price of 4250. That may not include vendor discounts, but it will not include shipping or tires either. I realize that I probably wont get all my money back out of these. I frankly dont expect to, thats how it works. I am asking 2700 shipped though OR trade for nice 4x100 wheels + cash. 15-18s with varying offsets is fine. They are located in Nebraska. I will knock 300 bucks off for anyone to pick them up since it will save me a ton in shipping and time savings.

You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]
Scottytuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
frontwheelfanatic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
frontwheelfanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wright Wheels
frontwheelfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
Scottytuned

2500 shipped.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
Scottytuned

UPDATED! Carbon fiber vinyl has been removed. Lips are in polished finish. They are great condition. Rears are like new. Fronts are really good with no curbage or noticeable damage. Also, the spare lips are in like new condition since they were just repolished.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #5
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
scotty u crazy. bump for u homie
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:26 AM   #6
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
WHY OH WHY would you wrap the lips in carbon fiber vinyl?!!?? Good thing you removed it, looks a lot better..GLWS....
Old 06-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #7
Scottytuned

To each their own. Trying different looks with them.

Still available. Make offer on trades people! If sheer payment Ill do 2300 shipped.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
Scottytuned

2250 shipped to the lower 48. Ill also consider any trade where I get cash on top!
Old 07-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #9
Scottytuned

Updated pics: They are off the car and ready to go to a good home.

The second pic down it shows a tiny knick in the lip. This is not a massive bend or anything like that. It just is a knick in the lip. Holds air and is perfectly fine. I had never seen it before tonight even. Really wont be an issue at all, especially if you are swapping lips for the spares I am including.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #10
Scottytuned

To clarify since I had some questions, I think it may be a small bend on the 1.5" inch lip where it is knicked. I was saying it is not a major bend that would leak or anything though (the leak I have issues with is related to where the 3 piece silicone seal is cracked I believe). If you choose to run the 2.5 inch spare lips, it is a moot point since these lips would probably get tossed.

They ride great and have no wobble or anything bad to any of the rims.

Price is dropped to 2200 shipped before I head back to school and they go into storage!
Old 07-17-2011, 05:12 AM   #11
AeBaSupLook
Zilvia Member

AeBaSupLook is an unknown quantity at this point
Wished they were 16's or even 17's. Up for nice wheels!
AeBaSupLook is offline   Reply With Quote