Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 04:43 AM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boske View Post
Eastwood Fender Roller - Lip Forming & Rolling Tool - eBay (item 360134157740 end time Feb-24-09 08:12:31 PST)

I guess you can find people who don't know how to use the internet, I was owned.
I would thank you to carry on your little argument via PM.
This is not the point of this thread.
The point of the thread is how shitty a job moderators are doing because members are lowballing fuckers. I mean, I fail to make the correlation, but oh well, I have been called worse for less.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Eastwood Fender Roller - Lip Forming & Rolling Tool - eBay (item 360134157740 end time Feb-24-09 08:12:31 PST)

I guess you can find people who don't know how to use the internet, I was owned.
The buy it now price is $229. That still doesn't make it $235 shipped like you claimed. You still fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
The point of the thread is how shitty a job moderators are doing because members are lowballing fuckers. I mean, I fail to make the correlation, but oh well, I have been called worse for less.
Nobody is accusing YOU of anything. As far as I know the F/S section is not your direct responsibility. Let me say it like this. If that kind of harassment went on in a popular thread in any other section of the forum a mod would most likely come in and tell people to shut the hell up and take it to PM. I have not seen any of that in the F/S section anytime in recent memory.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Nobody is accusing YOU of anything. As far as I know the F/S section is not your direct responsibility. Let me say it like this. If that kind of harassment went on in a popular thread in any other section of the forum a mod would most likely come in and tell people to shut the hell up and take it to PM. I have not seen any of that in the F/S section anytime in recent memory.
In my wheel thread last week, BesTint came in (not knowing it was a F/S thread, apparently) and said "he'd rather die a horrible death than rock Rotas" or something equally cute... Johnny (CrimsonRockett) came in within a few mins and put an end to it.

Credit where credit's due, but that's the only time I can remember

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
boske
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
boske is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
The buy it now price is $229. That still doesn't make it $235 shipped like you claimed. You still fail.

IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS, no less than 15 auctions have gone at $219 with ZERO BIDS! ANOTHER 14 have gone at the asking price of $219.

THE PRICE IS $235 SHIPPED

you failed at the internet.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
boske
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Please delete my posts if you dont like them mods. You should also delete posts saying you cant get them for a lower price, that is just misinformation. Also, I agree that lowballing is an annoying problem. But I also hate it when people are asking more for used parts than what they cost new. This is a for sale forum, for getting used items at less than new cost. If people want to sell stuff for new cost or more they should be paying advertiser fees, its a waste of everyones time.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #6
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Please delete my posts if you dont like them mods. You should also delete posts saying you cant get them for a lower price, that is just misinformation. Also, I agree that lowballing is an annoying problem. But I also hate it when people are asking more for used parts than what they cost new. This is a for sale forum, for getting used items at less than new cost. If people want to sell stuff for new cost or more they should be paying advertiser fees, its a waste of everyones time.
You're missing it...

unless you're interested in buying the item, don't shit in someone's thread.

I understand that you think you're "policing" the "injustice" of him asking what he thinks it's worth - but if you have no interest in buying it at any price, SHUT THE FUCK UP or PM him, don't shit in his thread.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
boske
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
You're missing it...

unless you're interested in buying the item, don't shit in someone's thread.

I understand that you think you're "policing" the "injustice" of him asking what he thinks it's worth - but if you have no interest in buying it at any price, SHUT THE FUCK UP or PM him, don't shit in his thread.
Post #5, this thread, please read...
http://zilvia.net/f/2635838-post5.html
Old 02-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #8
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS, no less than 15 auctions have gone at $219 with ZERO BIDS! ANOTHER 14 have gone at the asking price of $219.

THE PRICE IS $235 SHIPPED

you failed at the internet.
No it's not. The asking price (AKA the "buy it now" price) for the roller on ebay is $229. The asking price is all that matters as it is being compared to Dave's asking price. I'm sure if someone wanted to offer $10-$25 less to Dave for his roller it would be no problem. Stop being a fucktard and shitting on this thread. You're just stirring up old shit.

You sir are a first class asshat, congratulations.

Last edited by racepar1; 02-27-2009 at 04:58 PM..
Old 02-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #9
boske
Zilvia Member

Quote:
No it's not. The asking price (AKA the "buy it now" price) for the roller on ebay is $229. The asking price is all that matters as it is being compared to Dave's asking price. I'm sure if someone wanted to offer $10-$25 less to Dave for his roller it would be no problem. Stop being a fucktard and shitting on this thread too, just like you shit all over my PM box and Dave's F/S thread. You're just stirring up old shit.

You sir are a first class asshat, congratulations.

first of all

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

every time someone proves you wrong you have some bullshit reply, your never fucking wrong about anything. Im seriously tired of your bullshit all over this forum. Second, I have never PMed you or posted in daves for sale thread.

*waits for another bullshit post from you*
Old 02-27-2009, 04:57 PM   #10
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
first of all

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

every time someone proves you wrong you have some bullshit reply, your never fucking wrong about anything. Im seriously tired of your bullshit all over this forum. Second, I have never PMed you or posted in daves for sale thread.

*waits for another bullshit post from you*
My bad, I must have confused you with another asshat. Apologies.

You proved nobody but yourself wrong. You cannot compare the best offer on ebay to an asking price. Those are two completely different prices. The "buy it now" price is the ebay version of an "asking price". So what if someone bought it for $10 less in an auction? I'm absolutely positive that if someone offered Dave $200 for the roller he would have accepted it. His asking price is less then the ebay asking price and his best offer price is lower then the e-bay price significantly. He is NOT asking for more then a new roller. I'm done arguing about something that is absolutely pointless.

Have a nice life, KTHX.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
boske
Zilvia Member

just to backup my reasons for calling out your bullshit post..

1. Even if I am wrong, your arguing over $10. I'm a " first class asshat" for saying they are 235, but you are willing to admit they can be had for 245 shipped.

2. Even if I'm wrong, his asking price is still higher than new.

What exactly was your point again?
Closed Thread