Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 04:03 AM   #931
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast-datsun View Post
All the KAIZO car with Nissan motors are in viloation of Custom ,DOT and EPA laws and will eventually get caught and lose there cars....

Hope you can do it , but I saw more the 10 cars take by custom in just one week and Cost owner $$$$ to send them back to Japan... Good luck Hope to see you on the road here Soon.....

I will be fine, please do not bring this crap up in this thread anymore, we all know about vehicle eligibility lists and what cars are or are not on them. You are not the first or only person to ever try to kick some knowledge on this subject my way, but as I said before, I am well aware of the risks and am doing what I have to do to get my car over there. I am well aware of what customs can and cannot do, I am well aware of the requirements to get it over there and I also know that I will NOT be the first one to bring an S15 into the United States. There is a Kaizo one for sale in California right now IIRC (was in a recent Super Street or Import Tuner or some shit like that).

Let me also highlight one thing - What part about this car indicates that I intend to drive it on the street?? A daily driven 900+ HP Silvia will require more maintenance then a freaking ferrari to keep running properly as a daily.

So anyways this goes for you and everyone else in this thread. Leave the importation process out of it. It has nothing to with building a car. I can afford to ship it back to Japan if need be and should the need arise I will simply take a small vacation back here, stay with some friends and part the fucker out to recover as much cash as possible and carry on to the next project. I am not attached to this car in any way shape or form so ditching it if necessary is no big deal to me.

So with all of that crap said, the importation discussion/debate is over.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 06:13 AM   #932
HYPNOTIK
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
HYPNOTIK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to HYPNOTIK
What a dickhead.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:29 AM   #933
helikz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
helikz has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPNOTIK View Post
What a dickhead.
I dunno, my patience would be tried if I had dealt with as many naysayers as cursed has in this thread.

He's built what most consider to be one of the finest machines, as thoroughly done as any I've seen, yet people still knock his hustle.

I don't get it.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:39 PM   #934
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
your bound to get haters and people who say useless things to someone with something as incredible as this. its just jealousy. you can obviously see that this guy knows what he's doing. So why bother trying to explain the process to him. i'm sure he takes 100 percent precautions with this car. If it was that risky and such a gamble he obviously wouldn't want to ship it out here. I mean look at his car. so much detail to everything. don't hate on it, appreciate it

11:11 333
Old 03-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #935
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
What a dickhead.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fuck you too casey.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #936
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast-datsun View Post
All the KAIZO car with Nissan motors are in viloation of Custom ,DOT and EPA laws and will eventually get caught and lose there cars....

Hope you can do it , but I saw more the 10 cars take by custom in just one week and Cost owner $$$$ to send them back to Japan... Good luck Hope to see you on the road here Soon.....
I have a Kaizo car myself, please get your facts straight before you give out recommendations on what people should do, b/c they are not correct.

If you purchase a Kaizo Unibody it won't come with a drive-train! Kaizo's should not be referred to as Nissans! There is no Nissan Badging on a Kaizo anywhere! All labels, data plates and documentation is clearly marked "Kaizo". Kaizo unibodies go through a re-manufacturing process, prior to leaving Japan, where a variety of modifications are made, thus earing its right to wear the Kaizo name! The unibodies are sold with Kaizo MSO's as well as Custom Clearance documentation. Usually, once completed, they are titled and registered as SPCNS (special construction) or Kit Cars.

Installing an RB26 in a Kaizo R34 that you purchased, would not constitute any crime, as long as your state permits the construction of kit cars, utilizing engines that may not conform to the EPA standards!

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Old 03-29-2009, 04:04 AM   #937
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2x View Post
I have a Kaizo car myself, please get your facts straight before you give out recommendations on what people should do, b/c they are not correct.

If you purchase a Kaizo Unibody it won't come with a drive-train! Kaizo's should not be referred to as Nissans! There is no Nissan Badging on a Kaizo anywhere! All labels, data plates and documentation is clearly marked "Kaizo". Kaizo unibodies go through a re-manufacturing process, prior to leaving Japan, where a variety of modifications are made, thus earing its right to wear the Kaizo name! The unibodies are sold with Kaizo MSO's as well as Custom Clearance documentation. Usually, once completed, they are titled and registered as SPCNS (special construction) or Kit Cars.

Installing an RB26 in a Kaizo R34 that you purchased, would not constitute any crime, as long as your state permits the construction of kit cars, utilizing engines that may not conform to the EPA standards!

Alot more eloquently stated than my response.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:15 AM   #938
HYPNOTIK
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fuck you too casey.
You could always leave the car at my house and fly back once a month to work on it. I mean, why risk it. LOL

Oh yea, I still want that front sway bar.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:48 AM   #939
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
You could always leave the car at my house and fly back once a month to work on it. I mean, why risk it. LOL

Oh yea, I still want that front sway bar.
I will give you a call tomorrow about the sway barm I have to take it off.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:24 AM   #940
HYPNOTIK
Zilvia Addict

Outfuckinstanding
Old 03-29-2009, 09:26 AM   #941
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Gunny some people will never get it, I've said this once and I'll say it again. If I ever imported a R chassis or S15, it would be track only. I have the 'rolla and the Titan to drive on the streets.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #942
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post
I will simply take a small vacation back here, stay with some friends
You know Brian, your car is safe at my house. You have to get a hotel though
Old 04-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #943
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
PM me my buddy owns this gloria CA registered tagged/ smog exempt.

been pulled over many times and still here. it will save lots of money.

Fuck the haters

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Old 04-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #944
Import_Prophetz
Leaky Injector

Import_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura about
Cant wait to see updates.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #945
themadscientist

themadscientist is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
PM me my buddy owns this gloria CA registered tagged/ smog exempt.

been pulled over many times and still here. it will save lots of money.

Fuck the haters
Seems a shame to drive it in cali when it would make such a great snowplow. Cripes, it has to have air bags or something.

So B, when are you going to quit and give me your engine?
Old 04-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #946
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadscientist View Post
Seems a shame to drive it in cali when it would make such a great snowplow. Cripes, it has to have air bags or something.

Who the fuck are you?? I think you would make a good snow plow im sure thats where you got the idea from.

get a clue and get off this site. learn a little bit about vip then come back and talk

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Old 04-13-2009, 03:14 PM   #947
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Who the fuck are you?? I think you would make a good snow plow im sure thats where you got the idea from.

get a clue and get off this site. learn a little bit about vip then come back and talk
chill out bossman. vip is cool and all...that car is definitely clean as fuck...

but u can't tell me the front bumper is a little reminiscent of a snowplow
Old 04-13-2009, 03:21 PM   #948
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:

nah he's right, that'd make a solid snowplow, until the fiberglass snaps.

not everybody is going to like the same things, don't take it personal
i personally think that sedan is hideous, but that isn't an attack on you.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:28 PM   #949
BlueKpS13
Zilvia Member

BlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to allBlueKpS13 is a name known to all
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Turbo View Post
chill out bossman. vip is cool and all...that car is definitely clean as fuck...

but u can't tell me the front bumper is a little reminiscent of a snowplow
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
nah he's right, that'd make a solid snowplow, until the fiberglass snaps.

not everybody is going to like the same things, don't take it personal
i personally think that sedan is hideous, but that isn't an attack on you.
quit bitching and get back to the dope S15.

to cursedGTR: are considering drifting it at all? i know you want to drag it and DD it but why not all 3, triple threat kinda shit?
Old 04-13-2009, 03:34 PM   #950
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
thing is gonna be a beast..good luck to u and enjoy ha

-Jorge
Old 04-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #951
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:

fucking dumbass.. go back to your cave!
Old 04-14-2009, 06:18 AM   #952
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKpS13 View Post
quit bitching and get back to the dope S15.

to cursedGTR: are considering drifting it at all? i know you want to drag it and DD it but why not all 3, triple threat kinda shit?
he has said multiple times that this is not going to be a daily driver, and it is not going to be a strict drag car. i believe he wanted to use it for the silver state classic which is more long distance high speed racing (cursed can clarify).

mods, this thread is getting out of control. give cursed the rights to lock it and unlock it when he has updates. haha.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #953
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I don't see where cursed GTR posted an update to his thread to warrant any of these stupid ass responses by you idiots. No wonder it takes him forever to update this thread but he will answer questions no problem and even check out other builds on zeroyon.

Stop being fucking retards, and shut the fuck up.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #954
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Brian I am sick of this waiting shit, can you PLEASE mount some tires on the gramlights and go take some pictures of your car

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 04-14-2009, 05:43 PM   #955
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
after going through this whole thread..wow...props to you man. one hell of an amazing build so far
Old 04-14-2009, 07:57 PM   #956
allturbotim

allturbotim is an unknown quantity at this point
VIP Y32 Gloria all the way

btw: props on the S15 build
Old 04-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #957
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
Brian I am sick of this waiting shit, can you PLEASE mount some tires on the gramlights and go take some pictures of your car

Well I came on here to see if there were any updates on the DSG 240RS and look at some other builds and behold this thread was revived from the dead.

To all you guys dissing Themadscientist - He was just joking and is actually a friend of mine over here. he constantly gives me shit and is one of the many octane boosters that feed my OCD. I really hate it when he does that shit, but he is a cool dude and was just joking around.

Slidealliance - I finally found some cheap ass used tires with like 90 percent tread to stick on the gram lights. They are 255/45/18 so they look o.k. at best (Can't complaint when they ran me 200.00) Anyways, the wheels are mounted, now I just have to fix the camera and post some pics. I will have that done hopefully by the weekend. They are NOT the permanent tires, but they will work for getting the car around the shop.

I would like to use the car for Drag and high speed things. For now it will be drag when I get it back, and then when time permits, I will scout out a suitable chasis/fabrication shop to have a proper cage and safety equipment installed for the high speed stuff.

Thanks for all of the interest and I hope this answers all the questions. pictures are forthcoming.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:47 PM   #958
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:

Fuck the haters
get this damn car running already

because i sure am tired of looking at this ugly ass blue/green/pastel/puke fake-vip bullshit here

god i wouldnt drive that thing if you paid me
Old 04-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #959
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
if you cant get her in the US, PM me with a for sale price to Canada. I figured Alberta out pretty good
Old 04-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #960
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
get this damn car running already

because i sure am tired of looking at this ugly ass blue/green/pastel/puke fake-vip bullshit here

god i wouldnt drive that thing if you paid me
wow..your retarded.. blue??green?pastel puke???
hahah its a right hand side drive and it is a vip car ..
lets see...ummm...post a pic of your car up here..like i always say....if you are gonna hate better be able to back it up..
cuz you have no right to cirticise if your looks like ass