Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-01-2006, 08:00 AM   #31
40daws
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
40daws is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I love their service and Jason is the MAN.
40daws is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2006, 09:00 AM   #32
oridostyle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
oridostyle is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Jason rocks!!!!
oridostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 06:11 PM   #33
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
just got some S14 kouki stuff. Shipped quickly, and exelently packed. Took care of me. +1.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #34
driftracer
Premium Member

driftracer is making a name for him/her selfdriftracer is making a name for him/her selfdriftracer is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to driftracer Send a message via MSN to driftracer
I bought some kouki headlamps, corner lamps, some brackets and a few other miscellaneous items from Performance. Their prices are very good and their customer service is superb. I live on the opposite coast of these guys and shipping time was good as well. I look forward to doing business with these guys again. Thanks Tony and Jason
driftracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 07:08 PM   #35
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nrg
I bought some stuff from them back in 2004. Anyways, i just received a letter from them. It seems that their web server has been hacked and the hackers have all the info and credit card info for all the past purchases.
I saw the letter and jumped right into my car, then realized it was a credit card that i canceled last year lol.

so who ever used their card to make purchases from them through their web site, beware and check your bank/credit card companies.

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 07:18 PM   #36
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Yes I too recieved this.

It's a good thing the card # they have is long dead.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:51 PM   #37
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Its all being handled. They are just sending these letters out as a precaution, in the event that you do have an issue. The website is being designed with much better security measures utilizing a different webhost. Ill let Jason embellish, but I can assure you everything will be fine. If in fact you do have an issue be sure to contact them and they will make sure the problem is corrected. This can happen on any site, if you do not feel safe making online purchases you can call direct and place your orders via phone. All online pricing will be honored via phone or directly in person.

From 350z forum: http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...=184491&page=3

Last edited by crazyikimasho; 04-14-2006 at 12:43 AM..
crazyikimasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 12:44 AM   #38
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Just thought I would also forward this message which was also on the 350z forum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy from Performance
Hey guys, yes, we had someone hack into our server almost 2 weeks ago. The person who hacked into our server had access to everything on it but there was no record that showed he went into our site, this is why the letters were mailed as a precautionary measure to safeguard your financial accounts. I know people have been calling in and some of you may have heard we were down for "upgrade" reasons which is partially true. We are upgrading to a much better system which will be much more secure than our previous site. We do not want to give the impression that we stored CC information intentionally but that was just the way our system functioned. Our new website will no longer store any CC information at all and all transactions will be verified by www.verisign.com. Unfortunately, no website is 100% secure and if someone really wanted to get in, they will find a way to hack in and we were one of the unfortunate e-commerce businesses that had to suffer from this atrocious act as well as our customers. We deeply apologize for this and hope to regain the trust of our customers. As of now, our case is being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and is a federal case, rest assured, we are doing everything in our powers to find the source of this hacker and salvage and protect and other data that couldve possibly been compromised.

Performance Nissan Parts(www.mynismo.com) is currently at ground zero and we are building from scratch. We are in the process of building a much more better website with a lot more information and data for your needs. I know that our old website was somewhat of an eye sore and not the most pleasant to look at but our new website will be much more appealing and much more easier to navigate. As far as the sight being secure, we are switching over to a completely different server company which we will solely have a dedicated server to us and we will have as much control of it as humanly possible. We are investing a lot of capital into our new website with new and updated hardware/software to have the most up to date technology as possible. We are taking the neccessay precautions to do what we can to make very transaction on the new website much more secure than what it was.

Due to our website being down, we do not have access to any of our orders. Our backups from the old website are in the process of being salvaged so we can get to the backorders so we can accomdate you with your parts. We are also taking phone orders for items we have in stock, anything we do not have in stock will have to be worked out some other way so please, feel free to contact us. If you currently have a pending or back order with us, please give us a call so we can expedite your order as soon as possible. Just because we do not have a website does not mean we are not around, we are still in the office ready to answer phone calls, PM's, IM's, e-mails, etc. As of right now, the most convenient way to make a transaction with us would have to be through Paypal or purchasing from our EBay store. If anyone has any questions regarding this security breach, please contact myself or anyone in the Nismo department regarding any questions.

Again, we deeply apologize for this inconvenience and we hope to hear from all of our customers as we get through this unfortunate event.

Andy K.
[email protected]
626-739-1922
Please contact me regarding any info regarding the security breach, order updates, part inquiries, etc. If you are contacting me regarding order updates, please be patient and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Jason M.
[email protected]
626-739-1921
Please contact Jason directly if you wish to make a Paypal transaction, part inquiries, technical questions, etc.

Nicole C.
[email protected]
626-739-1960
Please contact Nicole in regards to any shipping questions, I.E; tracking numbers, shipping quotes, etc.

Tony N.
[email protected]
626-739-1964
Please contact Tony for any part inquiries or technical questions.

Eddie T.
[email protected]
626-739-1968
Please contact Eddie for any part inquiries or technical questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason @ Performance
We do not know how much if any information at all was taken. We are taking every precaution we possibly can to assure the saftey of our customers. This may not apply to any orders that were placed a month or a year ago, or 2 weeks ago. We simply do not know for sure so are taking every precaution possible.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:07 PM   #39
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
well i wish they would have been a bit quicker on that letter, I just got my letter today.3 days is a long time for a thief th have all your account info.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 06:43 AM   #40
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got my motor mounts in two days and it was the best price I found (including shipping). PMed Jason after hours and was done with my order in a very short period of time. To sum it up I got my parts faster and at a better price from Performance Nissan than I would have buying from an east coast/local dealer.
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:31 PM   #41
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Jason is a nice guy, but he should tell his customers when parts are on backordered .

Overall good guy and good prices.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:46 PM   #42
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r
Jason is a nice guy, but he should tell his customers when parts are on backordered .

Overall good guy and good prices.
Ill smack him around for you when I see him.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:53 PM   #43
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Justin find my steering rack bushings!!!!

Old 04-26-2006, 08:42 PM   #44
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeda
Justin find my steering rack bushings!!!!

They are probably on Jason's desk under his pile of junk.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:39 AM   #45
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
lol...I been in jason's office and it's pretty small for six people and parts.
Inlandsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:59 PM   #46
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by g6civcx
This is really hit or miss. Sometimes the parts get here quickly. Sometimes it doesn't, especially when it's on backorder. Seems like some of the employees are better than others.

Prices are okay. So take a stab if you want to try your luck.
I want to update my feedback. It wasn't until I spoke with Jason that I realised how much volume they deal with. Very responsive over email, site feedback page, and phone.

Now I use them exclusively for all my OEM and some aftermarket parts . Sad that their site went down. Hope it gets fixed soon.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 05:24 PM   #47
alkemyst
Zilvia Addict

alkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to alkemyst
I am dealing with waiting on my R33 Ebrake cables since February. My wife is heading to Japan for two weeks so I am pretty much going to have her pick them up.

I was also told they had the rear Z32 TT rear caliper seal kits in stock at $35 so I dismantled mine to have them powdercoated. They didn't actually have them and then told me they couldn't get them....had to order from Courtesy @ $90, I could have bought rebuilt's for $100/pair.

They are responsive though.
Old 05-07-2006, 05:45 PM   #48
ryangreg
Zilvia Member

ryangreg can only hope to improve
Jason's customer service amazed me in the begining, but as time went on, that SUCKA started to pull some funky shit.... two thumbs down for being a dubber, but two thumbs up for price matching and getting me most of what I needed.
ryangreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:52 PM   #49
blu240

blu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the website to this place i would like to check it out
blu240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #50
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
http://mynismo.com/

your welcome
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:52 PM   #51
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
ordered some s14 stuff online. All my parts came in super quick and everything was packaged great. + 1

Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote