Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-17-2006, 05:54 PM   #91
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Here are the facts:

- Ideal headlamp for the S13 popups are the 200mm Cibie ECE headlamps that use H4 bulbs, best bang for the buck. Run prem, ultra-prem, or competition bulbs.. all depends on how much light you want. I would recommend wiring harness regardless of what you run, but its mandatory with the comp bulbs. If bling + power is what you want, then the low-pro HID setup is choice. But, its super expensive, very involved install, and did I say super expensive? We will eventually offer this as a kit, release date is uncertain.

- Ideal headlamp for the S13 Silvia are dual or triple projectors, retrofitted to DOT compliant optics. Derux (Reid) is a good retrofitter, or we can release some "bling" DOT compliant HID setup w/ LED accents to match. S13 reflector (original silvia) headlamps are absolutely useless and shouldnt be used on US roads.

- 95-96 S14 owners are SOL, the best solution for you are the german e-code lamps. HID is not feasible, unless you do some very lengthy retrofit.. for instance, get those weird "full clear" headlamp covers, install projectors, make a custom bezel, etc.. its a shit load of work, you're better off getting 97-98 front-end and upgrading that. 95-96 owners are in a tough spot in terms of lighting.

- 97-98 headlamps have the choice front-end, easy to upgrade with better quality HID-spec projectors. Dont waste time with the factory optics, or on a bullshit HID retrofit kit.

- S15 front end, if you have the halogen lamps.. you'll need to retrofit them to DOT compliant optics, just like S13 projector headlamps. Expect to do a lot of work. If you got the HID-spec headlamps, you'll still need to do a lot of work to make them operate properly. We actually need to do more R&D with this setup before offering some solid advice "to the people." If anyone has an S15 that they want to upgrade, give us a hollar. We have one customer we may R&D with, but nothing concrete as of yet.

best of luck fuckers,
- mike / clearcorners.com
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2006, 10:13 PM   #92
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
K, i still dont know what you mean by the "harness" do yo mean to just rewire the headlight power supply or what?
KA-T_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:31 PM   #93
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This bitch knows his shit, I tricked him into talking to me for like an hour on the phone, we laughed we cried he still wouldn't give a damn deal on those -spec 180SX Twin Ring Dual LED Tail Light Kit (Hatchback).. oh well he knows more about lighting (too bad he makes terrible coilover decisions) than anyone posting on Zilvia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi
I bought Autopal Ecode H4 housings, d2s adapters, and put in philips stock Hids from and S2k. All is good

weak. ditch that shit and revert to high output halogen, that setup is trash.

a pair of cibie headlamps would blow that setup away. not to mention, you'll actually have something called a high beam.. not some flawed HID retrofit garbage.

mike
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:08 PM   #94
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creizai
This bitch knows his shit, I tricked him into talking to me for like an hour on the phone, we laughed we cried he still wouldn't give a damn deal on those -spec 180SX Twin Ring Dual LED Tail Light Kit (Hatchback).. oh well he knows more about lighting (too bad he makes terrible coilover decisions) than anyone posting on Zilvia...
I would not call his coilover decision terrible. He got them in a deal aka barter so it worked for him. Plus have you tried the Whiteline coilovers? Have you driven them or rode in his car? I have they are not bad coilovers. Whiteline is a quality Australian company that sells some good shit. Your statement above just shows you follow the party line on products with out really investigating.
Sorry if this might offend you but you brought it on yourself with your statement.

P.S. you did not trick him into talking to you. He is business , he talked to you because there was an off hand chance you might buy some lighting.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:56 PM   #95
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
I would not call his coilover decision terrible. He got them in a deal aka barter so it worked for him. Plus have you tried the Whiteline coilovers? Have you driven them or rode in his car? I have they are not bad coilovers. Whiteline is a quality Australian company that sells some good shit. Your statement above just shows you follow the party line on products with out really investigating.
Sorry if this might offend you but you brought it on yourself with your statement.

P.S. you did not trick him into talking to you. He is business , he talked to you because there was an off hand chance you might buy some lighting.
ummm My post was completely and 100% towards ixfxi and was really "Inside" jokes to see if I could get him to remember me. I would explain it but I dont need to.

I understand you getting a little ticked cause thought I was mading fun of the coilovers you had, just dont take everythign so personal this isn't honda-tech :P

If you give me your # .. I'll call you up order some motormount + we can have some fun.
Old 11-18-2006, 12:09 AM   #96
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
My advice.. dont waste your money, just get some glass housing with deflectors in them, and some good PIAA H4 bulbs, you are set.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:57 AM   #97
derux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
derux is making a name for him/her selfderux is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach5camaross
K, i still dont know what you mean by the "harness" do yo mean to just rewire the headlight power supply or what?
Yes mike is saying that you should run relays from the battery for the power of the lights and the factory wires will now be used to turn the relays on and off. This will give the lights a better amount of power and save your factory wires from overheating with the extra current the high out put bulbs use.
derux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:16 AM   #98
TurbLu
Zilvia Member

TurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-known
I really like the ClearCorners.com's projector conversion, but I feel its way over priced. They remind me of the Corvette and Miatta headlight conversions still being done today.
TurbLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:26 AM   #99
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurbLu
I really like the ClearCorners.com's projector conversion, but I feel its way over priced. They remind me of the Corvette and Miatta headlight conversions still being done today.
Build it yourself and you can decide to charge whatever you want.

I'll stick up for Mike's work, and we don't even like each other.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:41 AM   #100
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creizai
ummm My post was completely and 100% towards ixfxi and was really "Inside" jokes to see if I could get him to remember me. I would explain it but I dont need to.

I understand you getting a little ticked cause thought I was mading fun of the coilovers you had, just dont take everythign so personal this isn't honda-tech :P

If you give me your # .. I'll call you up order some motormount + we can have some fun.
Hahahahahaha, if you think I was ticked? Not in the least. No I a not running the Whitelines, though I have ridden in Mike's car with them. Mike is a good friend,I have his back, thats all. Your post while propping him though, did look a little on the putdown side with your comment. That is what I responded to . Also I have never owned a Honda, hahhahaha , have never been on honda-tech and have no wish to ever be on honda tech. hahhahhahhaha.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:04 AM   #101
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

Oh, you're the one that I had to hang up on because HE WOULDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP. Damn, I dont know why I am so polite in person. Tell ya what, next time you call I'm going to fuckin hang up on your FACE. haha jk

BTW, the whiteline coilovers are great.. I never had any qualms with them. I am running Tein coilovers on the Miata, and they are "okay" but not as compliant as the whitelines. I think the whitelines have a real stable ride feel. Expensive.. mostly because of shipping costs from Aus.

Yes mike is saying that you should run relays from the battery for the power of the lights and the factory wires will now be used to turn the relays on and off. This will give the lights a better amount of power and save your factory wires from overheating with the extra current the high out put bulbs use.

Even if you are running stock wattage bulbs, there is no reason to run power from the battery, into the interior, through the combination switch, and then back out to the headlamps. This is the factory design, and its a very long haul. Add 15 years to the age of the wiring/switches and its a pretty significant current drop. You're better off with a relay harness, not to mention you CAN run higher wattage bulbs, should you desire. Its just a better setup, thats all.

Thats fine, because I agree.. they ARE over-priced. Just the HID-spec projectors alone will run you $545/each. $1090/pair is a LOT of money for two HID-spec projectors, isnt it? Oh well, boo hoo, its the cost you gotta pay if you want nice, DOT compliant optics. If you dont care, buy some cheap Japanese kit that uses foglamps or driving lamps - it will run you $300-400 and you wont be able to see 10 feet in front of your car. I think those kits are worth it.

Sarcasm aside, why not be more realistic. Stop trying to be a baller and just pay $130 for two Cibie headlamps. See, you can actually get QUALITY lighting for a fraction of the price, without having to put up a front of being a baller. A baller is someone who can afford the "bling" shit and not care or complain about the pricing, like these G35/350Z people.. spending $2500 on used TE37s.. or $4000 on them NEW. Have you ever spent that much on wheels? No, because you're not a baller. Neither am I, hence the reason I dont drive a G35.

Serious.. people need to wake up and look at their bank accounts. Stop trying to build your car in order to "show off" to everyone as to how baller you are (or arent). If you can afford something, buy it.. if you cant, then dont complain. I dont complain about not having a Ferrari, I just dont think about it. I'de love a McLaren F1, but I dont want them to lower their price.. its fine the way it is, out of my league -- but beautiful, regardless.

Hey Barry, thats the PAST man.. let that "only bitches lock threads" shit die already. hah
Old 11-18-2006, 11:06 AM   #102
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89
My advice.. dont waste your money, just get some glass housing with deflectors in them, and some good PIAA H4 bulbs, you are set.
BTW, there IS NO such thing as a good PIAA bulb. PIAA is a show company, their products suck the ballz.

Best S13 popup headlamp is made by Cibie. Want a good bulb? We have several to chose from, depending on what wattage you want to run.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:09 AM   #103
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:

Hey Barry, thats the PAST man.. let that "only bitches lock threads" shit die already. hah
I have no idea what you are talking about, Mike.

BTW, when you gonna drop the Advertiser Dues and set up a group buy on some bulbs or something? Zilvia pricing on some l.e.d. goodness? Come on.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:23 AM   #104
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

Oh, you're the one that I had to hang up on because HE WOULDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP. Damn, I dont know why I am so polite in person. Tell ya what, next time you call I'm going to fuckin hang up on your FACE. haha jk

BTW, the whiteline coilovers are great.. I never had any qualms with them. I am running Tein coilovers on the Miata, and they are "okay" but not as compliant as the whitelines. I think the whitelines have a real stable ride feel. Expensive.. mostly because of shipping costs from Aus.
I love this guy, I told him I wanted H4 Conversion headlights so I could buy some cheap H.I.D kit and he was trying to talk me out of buying them. He was explaining the hole terrible lighting pattern and horrible spread that I was prolly going to end up killing someone, and I just said Hey dude its fucking Ohio these bitches can burn. Anyway I ended up being talked out of the H.I.D part but since he was the most helpful person I've ever talked to on the phone I bought the H4's anyway and some bulbs he suggested.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:24 AM   #105
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I think you are fine as long as your housing has those deflectors?!
Old 11-18-2006, 11:43 AM   #106
ixfxi
Post Whore!

I think you are fine as long as your housing has those deflectors?!

You mean those "casper shields" ?? Installing those with HID and thinking its OK is like installing fix-a-flat and then doing 150+ mph.

Funny you bring that up, I added a pic of those on the site yesterday.. read more here: http://clearcorners.com/services/#hid
Old 11-18-2006, 12:44 PM   #107
Biggamehit
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Biggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Biggamehit Send a message via MSN to Biggamehit Send a message via Yahoo to Biggamehit
i just used and set of ebay clear housing lights and i run piaa 8K bulbs easy to replace when i crash ( already happened). the 8k bulb is the one on the left side, the right side was an backup h4 becuase the other 8k blew.

i fixed the beam on the fog that night it was the first time testing them after i installed them that night

just keep it simple buddy if you plan on racing the car becuase all that money will go down the drain. with my current wallet status, my theory is if I cant get it from the junkyard i dont want it. Ill personaly never buy HID, ignitor goes up and you looking at about 140 something on average.

Facebook: Pink Ranger Drift
Biggamehit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:48 PM   #108
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

What exactly are you trying to display with your foglights on and your headlights mostly closed? How is that supposed to show anything about the quality of the headlights?
Old 11-18-2006, 12:50 PM   #109
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggamehit
just keep it simple buddy if you plan on racing the car becuase all that money will go down the drain. with my current wallet status, my theory is if I cant get it from the junkyard i dont want it. Ill personaly never buy HID, ignitor goes up and you looking at about 140 something on average.

and thats why your car wll always be a piece of shit

there i said it.

poor people shouldnt get into cars. its so sad. i see it everyday.

btw mike, i gotta check your site again. im back on fastback s13 status. gotta see the goods
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:07 PM   #110
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Aaron, allow me...

i just used and set of ebay clear housing lights and i run piaa 8K bulbs easy to replace when i crash ( already happened). the 8k bulb is the one on the left side, the right side was an backup h4 becuase the other 8k blew.

You busted your shit because you either:
a) Suck at driving.
b) Cant see shit because of your crappy lights.

Ever walked to the bathroom in the dark? Can you see well? No, you cant idiot.. because the lights are off. Tell me how many things you bump into with the lights ON.

This is the NEWSCHOOL mentality that rocks low-quality, low-cost APC fenders and shit like that. Seriously, its this type of thinking that has degraded the 240SX community into what it is today: RHD shit headlamps, fenders that dont fit, and shit quality tires.

Save money, buy good quality parts OR KEEP THAT SHIT STOCK. All this zip-tied, bondo-applied bullshit makes me sick. How can you walk up to your car and enjoy what you drive when its powered by MacDonalds.
Old 11-18-2006, 01:07 PM   #111
Biggamehit
Zilvia Addict

Biggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Biggamehit Send a message via MSN to Biggamehit Send a message via Yahoo to Biggamehit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
and thats why your car wll always be a piece of shit

there i said it.

poor people shouldnt get into cars. its so sad. i see it everyday.

btw mike, i gotta check your site again. im back on fastback s13 status. gotta see the goods
son im not poor by an long shot. i just did the whole college thing now im in the Air Force and im paying back bills thats all. my car is far from shit. and its self built so i could careless about what the fuck you think.

thank you.

Old 11-18-2006, 01:31 PM   #112
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

You still haven't answered my question. What are you trying to prove with your headlights mostly closed?

Also, do not refer to members as "son". It is derogatory in nature and uncalled for.
Old 11-18-2006, 03:32 PM   #113
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggamehit
son im not poor by an long shot. i just did the whole college thing now im in the Air Force and im paying back bills thats all. my car is far from shit. and its self built so i could careless about what the fuck you think.

thank you.
son? im sure we are near the smae age if not, maybe im older. 27 here
as far as bills. oh shit you too? no way. WHO THE FUCK DOESNT HAVE BILLS/DEBT??
give me a break. such a cop out.

if u dont give a fuck what i think.....

WHY DID YOU REPLY?

obviously you got in a huff about it. and i laugh. at you. and your car.
try again
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:25 PM   #114
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
haha.....funny^

wait...isnt that guy the same one with the rusted-the-fuck-out, bent-ass strut tower coupe in that other thread? i think so.

man....give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Team Rootbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:59 PM   #115
TurbLu
Zilvia Member

TurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-known
Damn.. sooo much hate and drama!!! LMAO its like the 90210 of the 240 world.... Yellow HIDS for my reverse lights FTW!!!!
TurbLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:57 PM   #116
Biggamehit
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
You still haven't answered my question. What are you trying to prove with your headlights mostly closed?

Also, do not refer to members as "son". It is derogatory in nature and uncalled for.
what uncalled for is dudes to jump on my back. sorry i didnt read the whole thread about the quality of lights. i just thought the thread starter was just looking for options. and i just posted mine thats all. I put myself through college and now I serve a country with a bunch of like clowns who feel good about putting someone down. Ill be ok dont worry about me, I dont know shit about any of you here or really care to. Many here are the type that would not say shit to my face at a meet if i came out with my car, why do i know this becuse i have been to many Forum meets. E thugs, get a fucking life dude.

Old 11-19-2006, 03:31 AM   #117
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
It's only because you're parading your lights around on this thread like you're trying to show something off.

Then you talk about how cool you are and how cheap it is to fix shit when you bap.

NOT COOL.

Your service to the country has nothing to do with how much we're going to respect your car BTW.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 07:04 AM   #118
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

So I'm an E-thug because you didn't read the whole thread, and I was just tryig to make you realize you weren't helping with your pictures?... Hmmm, interesting.

And you're better than me because you serve our country? You're right, you don't know anything about me. I am US Marine, and have been for the last 8 years, and will be for many more. But you're a better person because you use it as an excuse for not reading, and then getting upset when I question you.

Now I didn't jump on your back, I just ask a simple question. If I was going to jump on your back I'd say things like "LEARN HOW TO CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER OF A SENTENCE! WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD DESIGNED YOU "CAR CLUB" SIGNATURE? WHY ARE YOU ILLEGALING DRIFTING IN A PARKING LOT, AND THEN SHOWING OFF THE VIDEO ON THE INTERNET?" But I didn't, I just asked what you were trying to prove with your headlights closed. I don't suggest you carry on like this any further. Cut your loses and walk away. Next time, please read the Thread you are posting in, to prevent yourself future troubles.
Old 11-19-2006, 02:42 PM   #119
~4N~
Leaky Injector

~4N~ is making a name for him/her self~4N~ is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ~4N~
Old 11-19-2006, 09:50 PM   #120
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

I agree with you on everything but one thing

Quote:
You busted your shit because you either:
a) Suck at driving.
b) Cant see shit because of your crappy lights.