Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 12-16-2007, 12:02 AM   #1
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
nissan should team up with BMW just because of the fact that the M3 is ballin and their cars look a whole lot better then nissan... we need a 325i at a altima price...
Old 12-16-2007, 12:13 AM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90KAcoupe View Post
nissan should team up with BMW just because of the fact that the M3 is ballin and their cars look a whole lot better then nissan... we need a 325i at a altima price...
Hahaha that would be pretty funny since the G37 just out BMW'd the 335 in a head to head test. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:17 AM   #3
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Hahaha that would be pretty funny since the G37 just out BMW'd the 335 in a head to head test. LOL
Link?!?!

I want to see that haha
Old 12-16-2007, 12:26 AM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcusememisswyn View Post
Link?!?!

I want to see that haha
I believe it was Road and Track or Car and Driver about a month back. I remember seeing it and reading it. Plus the LA Times did a reprint of it in their car section special they run once a week.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:50 AM   #5
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaBot View Post
Filed under: Chrysler, Nissan
Citing inside sources, Bloomberg reports today that Chrysler and Nissan are in talks to develop cars, trucks and engines together. Both companies happen to be the third largest automakers in their home market and both are used to collaborative efforts in car making. Chrysler is working with Volkswagen on minivans and Chinese automaker Chery on a small car, for instance, while Nissan-Renault continues to seek a partner in the U.S. after a proposed partnership with General Motors fell through. Chrysler and Nissan, however, are reportedly not considering acquiring any type of ownership in each other. The co-development would be limited to truck development for Nissan, small car development for Chrysler and joint development of new engines. Nissan is likely hoping that tapping into a U.S. automakers' expertise on full-size trucks will lead to changes that make its Titan pickup more competitive. Chrysler, meanwhile, is still without a car smaller than the Caliber and could benefit from Nissan's experience selling small cars in Japan and Europe. Again, the talks are private so neither company has confirmed they're in discussions, but collaboration on this scale seems to becoming more common in the industry, especially for automakers that aren't the biggest, but aren't the smallest, either.

[Source: Bloomberg]Â*
ReadÂ*|Â*Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BAD NISSAN! Chrysler products are the biggest pieces of shit on the market!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90KAcoupe View Post
BMW's may look nice, but they're over-complicated and over-priced. Do you know that the 6 series has 70 ONBOARD COMPUTERS, and they all communicate with eachother. I got that info straight from a BMW rep's mouth. I'd rather drive a fucking hyundai! At least when it breaks down I can afford to fix it!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote