Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #31
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I'll be there...but who knows if my car will...I hate this thing...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #32
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im in..........possibly with new aero!!!!!! let me know if someone wants my aero from this past event for like 3 bills.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #33
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
^ Wow.

I'll try to make my stupid car work in time.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:52 PM   #34
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
i believe jxn means that if u sign up for practice only, u will get to run with all the other drivers, just not during the competition.

so u get runtime during practice in the morning, and after the comp too.

during the comp, u guys can keep busy by piggin out at ZE MOMS awesome buffet table! lol.

how long do you think the competition last? 1-2 hrs?
Old 11-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #35
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
If I do show to drive, I heard Its over before it starts, lol
Old 11-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #36
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
how long do you think the competition last? 1-2 hrs?
2 hours sounds about right.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:55 PM   #37
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I think im about ready to compete *knock on wood*

So ya, sign me up!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #38
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
im gonna see if i can gather change under the couch to come.. practice only though
Old 11-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #39
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
after what happened last time i dont wanna compete no more
Old 11-03-2008, 08:26 PM   #40
lv240s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
lv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lv240s14
is there going to be a limit on drivers? or will there be 60 people on balcony for practice and then 20 for the comp
Old 11-03-2008, 08:34 PM   #41
240love
Post Whore!

dam 60 is way too many... more like 20
Old 11-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #42
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
after what happened last time i dont wanna compete no more
what happend?

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
Old 11-03-2008, 09:46 PM   #43
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
what happend?
He lost to chow!
Old 11-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #44
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I think what he means was the judging was challenged.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:23 PM   #45
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
^speaking of, i didnt see J Jones's agent at the haloween party
Old 11-03-2008, 10:23 PM   #46
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
ill be at this event, since i missed the last. get to work on those ideas ernie. let me know if you need help.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #47
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Im on it, have promoters standing by and JXN is working away.

I think Sunday the 7th should also be available for those that just want to drive for fun and to learn of course.

I like going to learn, the comp pushes me to learn faster but i like learning what i get from you guys in my own way.

Serious, I have made so much progress in the little time that I have been attending the 626 events. I have also seen people like Mark,Chris,Teddy,Abdul,Cody and many others of the regulars step up their game in such short time.

I mean there is other guys like the OLD AS HELL AZNDOC and you know those old school cats, that have been around and can drift like no ones biz. But they have been doing it much longer than we have.

It would be nice to see where we sit comparing to the say Just Drift regulars. What do you guys think?
Old 11-03-2008, 10:39 PM   #48
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Im single cam, i dont really count in that kind of contest

get that car Ernie, I'll drive it
Old 11-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #49
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

im down for stiff competition!!! sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #50
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Get your license Castro and we will talk.

I mean they are the guys to test ourselves too right?

Or is there others that would make a good friendly Competition?

We can put up some nice....really nice prizes for the winners.
Not to mention the bragging rights of being best drifter and with solid proof.

what you think. DECEMBER 2009?
Old 11-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #51
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i need a welded diff now

Jackson my car is finally ready
Old 11-04-2008, 02:26 AM   #52
lv240s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
lv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lv240s14
i was just making a point about the 60 people i am sure there isn't going to be that many but i have been to a just drift comp that had 60 on balcony and it sucked ass. you should cap the drivers at like 30. then allow comp drivers first bid then if there are spots left then let the fun drivers in. Also you said 300 cash first? you should have a break down of prizes like 1 gets this and then 2nd gets this and so on just to get more people to come.

This is just what i think and i know you guys can and will run how you want just trying to throw some ideas out there.

Who will be judging this?
Old 11-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #53
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Whoo hoo! Mike from Blitz figured out my sputtering problem last night!

We changed out my coil packs and it runs awesome!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #54
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv240s14 View Post
i was just making a point about the 60 people i am sure there isn't going to be that many but i have been to a just drift comp that had 60 on balcony and it sucked ass. you should cap the drivers at like 30. then allow comp drivers first bid then if there are spots left then let the fun drivers in. Also you said 300 cash first? you should have a break down of prizes like 1 gets this and then 2nd gets this and so on just to get more people to come.

This is just what i think and i know you guys can and will run how you want just trying to throw some ideas out there.

i doubt theres gonna be 60 people, so you wont need to worry.

more info on the comp TBA.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #55
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv240s14 View Post

wow so many questions eager beaver!
if u've been to any 626 comp events, u'd know that most of the info u are asking is usually released 2 weeks b4 the comp. the reason jxn posts events up a month ahead of time is so people have plenty time to prepare their cars and gather/save funds.

the only thing u can count on is 626 always delivers, ALWAYS!

on a side note, jxn let me know that the comp will be capped at 30 drivers, first come first serve!!
Old 11-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #56
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

prize update:

first place only:
$300 in cash (one more chance to take jxn's money in 2008)
$300 in tire and services brought to you by DTC
Bucket seat of your choice or $100 gift certificate from SonicMotor.com (i know, im so generous)
Choose your seat:
http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-speci...ed-supply.html

2nd and 3rd place:
Custom alignment or tire mount/balancing service from DTC
HID kit of your choice or $50 gift certificate from SonicMotor.com

more TBA
Old 11-04-2008, 11:01 AM   #57
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
I dont think i will be comming
Old 11-04-2008, 11:24 AM   #58
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
I dont think i will be comming
yo mike pm me your number bro, i need to ask you about the aero

btw, whats the name of the song you were jamming to at the balcony! that was off the hook!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #59
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Fuck, now i gotta try and make this thing.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:55 PM   #60
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Don't miss out on this.