Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 02:48 PM   #631
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Yo racepar, I'ma let you finish but this is a racecar NSX.

Old 07-18-2014, 02:50 PM   #632
HipHopHippo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
HipHopHippo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
I disagree, I think it looks badass as hell. Are you guys getting butthurt because it isn't "stanced"?

No, its just kind of ugly. No doubt that its fast, but they could have picked a color other than baby vomit green.

Last edited by HipHopHippo; 07-18-2014 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: .
Old 07-18-2014, 03:17 PM   #633
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
It looks like the race car equivalent of a 'drift slut' or whatever embarrassing term people use nowadays.

I do not care how functional that duct tape or those Cricket stickers are, that car would be way cooler stock.
"Cricket" is a sponsor...

As for the duct tape, I'm not sure what's up with that. That car had no duct tape on it when I saw it at Buttonwillow earlier this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post

I cannot argue that that red NSX looks better, fucking beautiful actually. I just don't think the FXMD NSX looks ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipHopHippo View Post
No, its just kind of ugly. No doubt that its fast, but they could have picked a color other than baby vomit green.
Oddly the green doesn't bother me much. I kind of like the color combo and paint scheme actually. On a street driven car it would be dumb. On a trailered, sponsored, competition track-only car I think it's pretty good.
Old 07-18-2014, 03:25 PM   #634
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
If you think any of the piles that have been posted look like that NSX, you need to go to the Ophthalmologist.
Old 07-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #635
aga
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Don't compare mega-buck competition teams with teams that run on time attacks. with a few exceptions , time attack cars have nowhere near the budget that race teams have.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:00 PM   #636
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
If you think any of the piles that have been posted look like that NSX, you need to go to the Ophthalmologist.
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
Don't compare mega-buck competition teams with teams that run on time attacks. with a few exceptions , time attack cars have nowhere near the budget that race teams have.
True. But it the livery. The first NSX was a design nightmare from a livery standpoint. Money doesnt buy style.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:11 PM   #637
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Racepar1 cannot understand the intangible concept of alluring aesthetic.

If it look like shit I ain't interested.

may any vehicle with the following decals attached be cast down:

Old 07-18-2014, 05:15 PM   #638
aga
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Huh?
True. But it the livery. The first NSX was a design nightmare from a livery standpoint. Money doesnt buy style.
they had to please their main sponsor...hence the colours. if you have expenses you have to suck up to the guys giving you moneyzz
Old 07-18-2014, 05:25 PM   #639
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection

mkvi jetta bumper hot like fiya, whaddyaknow bolts right up!

proud of it

in these pics from a few months earlier illustrates how the infection spread

Old 07-18-2014, 05:41 PM   #640
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
Racepar1 cannot understand the intangible concept of alluring aesthetic.

If it look like shit I ain't interested.
Throwing stones in a glass house I see...

Rotas, cheezy aftermarket tails, pignose lip on a chuki, missing fender extensions, stupid angled licence plate. So THAT's style then is is???

Old 07-18-2014, 05:46 PM   #641
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
The z33s are sad. I think it's pretty funny one of my chassis made it into this thread. Seems like my intention to make the car ugly was successful
Old 07-18-2014, 06:31 PM   #642
Bushido
Post Whore!

Quote:
Rotas, cheezy aftermarket tails, pignose lip on a chuki, missing fender extensions, stupid angled licence plate. So THAT's style then is is???

good one, nerd. pic is 9 years old btw

everyone already knows what your shit looks like...

*strips interior for weight reduction*
*eats another double cheeseburger*
Old 07-18-2014, 06:48 PM   #643
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Wakaba sticker = instant judgement.

Although I must admit, I own a 99 Taurus, and it's green, and I was quite tempted to turn the hood into a giant wakaba sticker just for the ridiculousness of it.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #644
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Wakaba sticker = instant judgement.

Although I must admit, I own a 99 Taurus, and it's green, and I was quite tempted to turn the hood into a giant wakaba sticker just for the ridiculousness of it.
You won't do it...

Oh you silly boys. Didn't realize this turned into a dick measuring contest. I thought it was about hideous cars?
Old 07-18-2014, 08:34 PM   #645
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Throwing stones in a glass house I see...

I dont know why you trippen....that car still looks better than all of formula d combined.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:47 PM   #646
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
talk about what racecars are shitty

have probably never done any real wheel to wheel racing
Old 07-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #647
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Old 07-18-2014, 08:54 PM   #648
azndan2
Leaky Injector

azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Ohhh you sucka just got served
Old 07-18-2014, 09:26 PM   #649
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
Says the kid with a shitty car, who posted a pic making fun of himself in this thread....
Hey my car isn't shitty
Can't make fun of anyone until you learn to make fun of yourself

Old 07-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #650
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

Reece....thats actually pretty shitty. Can you at least get rid of those stupid wheels?
Old 07-18-2014, 09:35 PM   #651
WristWork
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
WristWork is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Thats not his car
Thats "fanboy_swag" car

This is a before pic
Old 07-18-2014, 09:42 PM   #652
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
Old 07-18-2014, 11:13 PM   #653
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WristWork View Post
Thats not his car
Thats "fanboy_swag" car

This is a before pic
This was the coolest stage of his car. Then the urge to get his ego stroked by 13-15yr olds on IG overtook his sense of style.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:55 PM   #654
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
Reece....thats actually pretty shitty. Can you at least get rid of those stupid wheels?
Lol that's not my car. Both of those cars suck dick.
This is my car

My car is... okay.

The red S14 is owned by fanboy_swag. His red S14 is balls.
But his new daily S14 isn't bad

Red car still sucks

Old 07-19-2014, 01:42 AM   #655
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:

Those pics are 7 years old nerd...

I quoted that pic specifically because I KNEW it was old and I KNEW you were going to bring my old car up. See, the difference is that I don't have any style so it doesn't matter. You're the style master apparently so you should be ashamed. At least I did more than just hard park my ugly car, how about you??? Besides, you're still rocking the Rotas, cheeseball tails, and JDM yO angled licence plate aren't you???

Nerd and fat huh? Well that's original and intelligent now isn't it. I guess there really is something wrong with the water supply in Floriduh.
Old 07-19-2014, 02:29 AM   #656
aga
Zilvia Junkie

oh get on with it i feel i ve seen this fight 3 times already! get off the thread, get your handbags and meet somewhere! jeez!
Old 07-19-2014, 04:00 AM   #657
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpanamajack View Post
Don't call pimp my ride

what is funny is how old this is, I know this guy and he is very interesting and very nice funny thing is, this is before he was even really into cars, since then, he has got super serious. I'll get picks but right now he has a s13 supermodel very with an ls swap that he tracks at local scca events, guy can drive, very fast. It is just proof that we all learn and not everything is in bad taste. Even if it is orange. also, we give him shit all the time and he can laugh at himself and is nice, so maybe there is hope for a lot of these guys.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:11 AM   #658
azndan2
Leaky Injector

azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Lol that's not my car. Both of those cars suck dick.
This is my car

My car is... okay.

The red S14 is owned by fanboy_swag. His red S14 is balls.
But his new daily S14 isn't bad

Red car still sucks

Every pic in your post has gay stickers on it
Old 07-19-2014, 10:34 AM   #659
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
what is funny is how old this is, I know this guy and he is very interesting and very nice funny thing is, this is before he was even really into cars, since then, he has got super serious. I'll get picks but right now he has a s13 supermodel very with an ls swap that he tracks at local scca events, guy can drive, very fast. It is just proof that we all learn and not everything is in bad taste. Even if it is orange. also, we give him shit all the time and he can laugh at himself and is nice, so maybe there is hope for a lot of these guys.
Wow.
It ain't even his fault, he didn't build it.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:39 AM   #660
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

Reece, good thing those s14s were not yours. I was very disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silnv View Post
Damn...this thread is entertaining!

Closed Thread