Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-30-2021, 06:16 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
I assume you have good intentions, but why should we be bothered if someone pays $20 for a Nismo banner?

As you mentioned, everything under the sun is "overpriced" right now. It would be more a valuable idea if there was a "good deals" thread, or the like, because those are the outliers.
I think that not caring about these scalpers is how we eventually ended up here. Everyone hides behind that 'mind your business and don't knock the hustle' shit and now people can't buy a fucking thing and these self-titled 'entrepreneurs' have built two fucking cars off the price hikes.
Old 04-30-2021, 07:21 PM   #2
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I?m having a hard time believing you guys aren?t reaching for something to get upset about or just trying to create a thread to be dramatic in. I also don?t look at these things on social media but the world is full of knock off products and opportunists, not just the tiny S-chassis world.

Dizz, weren?t you the guy who was buying things when you were in Japan and trying like hell to resell them here? It?s sounds to me like you are the exact person you are complaining about.

If I was you I wouldn?t let these things get to you and enjoy your weekend.
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 07:25 AM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
I?m having a hard time believing you guys aren?t reaching for something to get upset about or just trying to create a thread to be dramatic in. I also don?t look at these things on social media but the world is full of knock off products and opportunists, not just the tiny S-chassis world.

Dizz, weren?t you the guy who was buying things when you were in Japan and trying like hell to resell them here? It?s sounds to me like you are the exact person you are complaining about.

If I was you I wouldn?t let these things get to you and enjoy your weekend.
Not me.
Have I come across some deals while being here? Yes.
Have I cleared a profit by seeing the 'going rate' and undercutting that price by like $200? Yes.
I guess you're going to have to take my word for it when I say that I have never purchased something solely with the intention to sell. I always buy things for myself and then end up selling stuff I don't use.

Nice try, dude. Hemming someone up for being a hypocrite is Internet 101. Please don't equate dudes doing this every once-in-a-while to the likes of sjerin and luckylabo...the latter of which routinely sells weebs 100JPY coffee for $9.00. It ruins my weekend (as I sit her bidding on YAJ for something I really want) because I can't even find fucking deals here anymore. Sucks.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:55 PM   #4
Madness420sx

Trader Rating: (0)
Madness420sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I think that not caring about these scalpers is how we eventually ended up here. Everyone hides behind that 'mind your business and don't knock the hustle' shit and now people can't buy a fucking thing and these self-titled 'entrepreneurs' have built two fucking cars off the price hikes.
Spoiler alert! That's my couch and building 2 cars at todays prices is pretty far off. But thanks for the motivation
Madness420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 07:26 AM   #5
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness420sx View Post
Spoiler alert! That's my couch and building 2 cars at todays prices is pretty far off. But thanks for the motivation
What a wack way to make your first post after waiting a decade
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 08:01 AM   #6
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
What a wack way to make your first post after waiting a decade
This is the wholesome zilvia content I keep coming back for.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote