Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
KMBC9 News feature on drifting: Kansas

Here's the video
Video

Spot light on drifting in Kansas.
Derek Fintel [white kid talking and driving the FC] and myself [James Fries] hosted the first event in KS July 25th of this year. The popularity of the sport is quickly growing in the KC metro area. So much so that a reporter [Marcus Moore] wanted to do a story on it.

The video covers the last event as well as the "public's breakdown of the sport". Luckily Marcus is a motor sport enthusiast and described the sport very well!

Enjoy Zilvia! Good media on the sport!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #2
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Tell Fint Annie says Hi ... I miss that guy!

I saw the video. Very awesome. Good luck with your events, guys. I've never seen people drift with so much soul as you KCDA rough-necks :P!

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote