Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FRSport.com
FRSport Deal of the Day: Tanabe Drift Spec Rear Under Brace Nissan 240SX S14 95-98

Deal of the Day: Tanabe Drift Spec Rear Under Brace Nissan 240SX S14 95-98

Just add the item to your cart to get the discount price.

Often overlooked, especially on vehicles that are reaching higher levels of modification,
is the importance of reinforcing the chassis. All vehicles experience flexing of the unibody
under various handling loads. Twisting of the chassis is also very common on higher
horsepower vehicles.

The SUSTEC UNDERBRACE prevents this unwanted behaviour by connecting specific points
of the undercarriage to reinforce the chassis. Unique internal double-i-beam construction
is highly rigid and lightweight, so the chassis may be significantly reinforced without adding
surplus weight.

The internal construction of the brace features a double I-beam construction which helps
these braces achieve their high rigidity. The underbrace significantly increases rigidity, without
adding surplus weight. When used with the Sustec Tower Bar, Stabilizer, and suspension
package, the vehicle becomes very competitive in the handling department.
  • Improved Stability
  • Extruded aluminum shaft
  • Durable steel end plates
  • Easy Install
  • 1 available at this price

Available for 1 day only for $169.95 <--click here for more info

*price good while supplies last add to cart to receive discounted price*

Thanks,

FRSport Team
AIM: FRSportsales
Email: [email protected]

Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST

[email protected] | 800-321-4747 | 714-515-4001 ext 146

FRSport.com Open Box Clearance Items

FRSport.com Weekly Specials
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
I've always wondered how these mount up on a S14... and how they perform.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Disclaimer: DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN the mounting point for the left side. I snapped it off the chassis when re-installing (without over excessive force I might add).
Old 12-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Tanabe!!!! Y u no s13?????

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I got it..

Thanks for S14 Love !!

I need to stop looking @ deals.... my wallet is getting empty every time I go to home page.
Closed Thread