Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 09:33 PM   #421
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sombody get some 40 grit on that car STAT. im freaking out. wheres the bondo. wheres the busted maroon paint. black is white. up is down. hypertek's car has paint on it.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2006, 10:46 PM   #422
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
dorislut, what coilovers are you running, spring rates? Groove those fenders yet?

Last edited by RiceEata; 04-11-2006 at 11:25 PM..
Old 04-11-2006, 11:27 PM   #423
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
FLT-A2s with 2 inches of play in the rear and 2 collars removed up front. 8k/7k spring rates. SPL Parts.com RUCAs.

Groovin fenders all the time! Haha. The passenger side is a bit more grooved since WSIR has fast left hand entries and that side gets compressed more than the driver's side so far...

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-12-2006, 12:02 AM   #424
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek
daily driven but driven bearly lol
Your roof spoiler looks funny otherwise looks nice
Old 04-12-2006, 12:22 AM   #425
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Yeah post some pics from the track.
here here.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 04-12-2006, 01:42 AM   #426
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this thread is about ride hieght.. not "dude hes got paint!"...
lets stay on topic or dont post at all guys

Old 04-12-2006, 01:45 AM   #427
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
this thread is about ride hieght.. not "dude hes got paint!"...
lets stay on topic or dont post at all.

Whoa, look at Team Serious over here!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-12-2006, 02:11 AM   #428
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Haha look at Team Shattered Dreams over here. damn you and your car, damn you.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:30 AM   #429
sittinsideways
Zilvia Junkie

sittinsideways can only hope to improve
hypertek any more pics of your car? some diff angles on it, besides the broadside shot?
Old 04-12-2006, 11:37 AM   #430
Edd240
Leaky Injector

Edd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
mines a little higher than my phone..i would drop it down lower but im already driving at mad angles up driveways...and it is fiberglass sooo

Old 04-12-2006, 12:07 PM   #431
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
the thread says how low can you go, not how much bondo and chicken mesh can you put on a stock car.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:14 PM   #432
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edd240
im already driving at mad angles up driveways
Yea....right.

Drop it more and get real aero.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:21 PM   #433
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
if you put that cellphone on its face on the groud... thats about how much room i have... you dont know what mad angles are till you can barely fit your flat hand under your lip to get a tool you left there after takeing it off a jack.

more low please.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 04-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #434
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Mad Angles?

Seriously though, you car is NOT low.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:26 PM   #435
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
mega rear posi camber
yeah thats not low
sorry mine fiberglass too. and its still way loewr then that.
but i guess u gotta be careful w/ dem molded sideskirts!

thank you come again!
Old 04-12-2006, 12:29 PM   #436
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Oh shit. I didn't even notice the + camber out back...
Old 04-12-2006, 12:33 PM   #437
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Mad Angles?

Seriously though, you car is NOT low.

kjashdjka LOLOL
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ThatGuy again."

thanks for the AM lawl, Barry.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 04-12-2006, 12:49 PM   #438
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Oh man... seee what happens. i miss all the fun, b/c I'll get pinked again for "harassing" people. Oh well. That guy should cut off his own head and throw it in the garbage.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-12-2006, 12:53 PM   #439
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
That guy should cut off his own head and throw it in the garbage.
I need a bigger trash can, my ears won't fit.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:00 PM   #440
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Haha, change your name. Let me elaborate: THAT GUY WHO POSTED THAT
HORRENDOUS 240SX should cut off his own head and throw it in the garbage.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-12-2006, 02:24 PM   #441
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is so much better when people with chicken mesh get whats coming to them.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:28 PM   #442
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
edd240-

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

How low can you go in the thread title refers to ride height, not taste.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:32 PM   #443
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
^^^^^^
lol yes!!!
looks liek his right rear got smacked and bent.
and yes..its is ssooo not low!!! mine was low enough to where i couldnt fit my forearm let a lone my had under my lip. and i scraped every where!!! everywhere?? yes every where!!!....so i sold it lol so now i can fit my forearm...but still scrape my cat everywhere now.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:01 PM   #444
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstiffy

Could not have said it any better.

+1 for you good sir.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:02 PM   #445
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:

Actually I'm siding with Team Serious on this one - there's been alot of shitty cars posted and alot of BS not relating to slammed fucking s-cars.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:09 PM   #446
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
Trader Rating: (1)
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstiffy
edd240-

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

hahahahaha, you deserve an ice cream cone for that line.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:14 PM   #447
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
looks alot like marks s14 when it was white so after I kill this kit drifting I will get the aggressive kit for my s14.

Old 04-12-2006, 04:23 PM   #448
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Quote:
daily driven but driven bearly lol
ooo thats hot, more pics!!!

and Doriftoslut didn't shatter any dreams for me, you only gave me more to dream about
ps. do you know how much you hammered your fenders? and which parts got hammered?

also for everyone with zip ties to hold your aero, won't it be easy for someone to steal it?
Old 04-12-2006, 05:36 PM   #449
Edd240
Leaky Injector

Edd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
when i first bought my car it was a lot lower but when i got the body kit installed they had to lift it up a little..

and plus at my gf's place it has this entrance where it always scratches hard cuz of the driveway but once i get a real front bumper and not fiberglass i'll go lower
Old 04-12-2006, 09:08 PM   #450
joecar
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
joecar is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I pop at least one zip tie on my front bumper every other day when entering and leaving my driveway. And I live on the east cost , home to the shittiest streets known to man.