Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:49 PM   #121
shinrekka
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
shinrekka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anybody ever see Flame of Recca? I used to be heavy into DragonballZ and made a few popular websites. Someone recommended I see Flame of Recca and I thought it was amazing. I havnt seen all of it but I intend to some day.

Anyone remember Samurai Pizza Cats from back in the day?
shinrekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2007, 12:30 AM   #122
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
naruto fillers are officially over. next week naruto returns from his training of 2.5 years with jiraya and is all grown up. bout time
Old 02-10-2007, 12:39 AM   #123
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187
naruto fillers are officially over. next week naruto returns from his training of 2.5 years with jiraya and is all grown up. bout time

just finished that ep too... can't wait no more crappy fillers WOOT!

im watching

ONE PIECE <-- must for DB fans
BLEACH
NARUTO
MAJOR <-- any sports anime fan will like it kinda like POT
DETECTIVE CONAN

thats about it for now.. nothing else good out right now
SCHOOL RUMBLE
CHAMPLOO
KGNE
KENSHIN
etc etc... what everyone else said.. saw it all
91CRXsiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:54 AM   #124
super240sx7185
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (83)
super240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 83 reviews
Has anyone else watched gantz i thought it was really good,and evangelion best ever.
super240sx7185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 08:20 AM   #125
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187

yay! hurricane chronicles time!
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:56 AM   #126
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1
yay! hurricane chronicles time!
Hmm.. is that the Kakashi Sheringan arc?

Some Anime OSTs I'd like:
- Akira Soundtrack (Drum N Bass)
- Blubblegum Crisis (80s Trash Metal Rock)
- Lum OSTs (Qruirky & Odd)
- Ranma OSTs (J Pop goodness)
- Mason Ikkoku OSTs (Romantic Pop)
- Macroos Plus (Eearly Electronica)
- All Cowboy Bebop OSTs (Electo-Jazz)
- GITS Stand Alone Complex (Eletronica)
- Samurai Champloo (Beats)
Basically anything by Kare Kanno and Studio Ghilbli is good stuff.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:56 AM   #127
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFnS13

still need to finish watching:
Samurai Champloo
Full Metal Alchemist
Evangelion
Escaflowne
Hack Sign
Gundam Seed
DBGT
dude... DBGT is old. I finshed watchingit when I was like 11 or so. lol I still love that damn song in the end though Dan Dan. ha ha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5M2jGuhy-U

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:20 PM   #128
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
GantZ manga is insane. It's very good. Not the best, because the artist is lazy and slow, but it's good.

Escaflowne movie is one of my favorite of all time.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:10 AM   #129
Knaych

Knaych is an unknown quantity at this point
I've watched a fair amount of anime and I have to say that Berserk is hands down the best... it's a shame they stopped making it right when the story was getting crazy.

Other great series:
- Bleach
- Kenshin (esp. samurai x)
- Cowboy bebop
- Trigun
- Samurai 7
- Gantz
- Initial D
- Death note

I also like dbz, dgbt, monster, noir, all the gundam series, escaflowne, neon genesis evangelion, monster, FLCL, wolf's rain, gungrave, and so on (I know i'm forgetting a ton...)
Knaych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 12:11 AM   #130
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by super240sx7185
Has anyone else watched gantz i thought it was really good,and evangelion best ever.

Gantz is an a GREAAAAAT anime.. too bad the ending is the worse ever. Its worth the watch super mature.
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 07:55 AM   #131
40daws
Zilvia Member

40daws is an unknown quantity at this point
Karas :The Prophecy anyone ?
40daws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 09:38 PM   #132
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Dude....Bleach, 114 and going!! It's getting crazy!!!!
Old 02-11-2007, 09:53 PM   #133
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
for anyone that watches Jigoku Shojou

http://honk.nexgam.de/jigoku/

Old 02-12-2007, 01:03 AM   #134
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i would like to add myself to the list of zilvia anime watchers.
ive enjoyed every anime ive ever watched. ive only come accross like 2 that i just thought were too boring, and i dont even remember what theywere called.
this is my list of what i can remember right now ill update it as i can remember since this is a good list for myself of what ive seen. i have alot of favorites but too many to point out

Seen:
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Hellsing
Escaflowne
Wolfs Rein
Evangelion
Elfen Leid
Outlaw Star
Samurai x
Samurai 7
Samurai champloo
Gungrave
Initial D
Berserk
Great Teacher Onizuka GTO
Basilisk
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic
Fumoffu
Suna Bozu
Last Exile
Tokyo Underground
Elfen Lied
Madlax
Noir
Paranoia Agent
Read or Die
Midori no hibi
Record of Lodoss War

Currently Watching:
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Ergo Proxy
School Rumble

Movies Seen:
Ninja Scroll
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
The Cat Returns
My Neighbor Totoro
Howls Moving Castle
Vampire D Hunter
Akira
Lupin
Cowboy Bepop
Grave of the Fireflies
nausicaa of the valley of the wind
Castle in the Sky
Full Metal Alchemist
Final Fantasy Advent Children
Millenium Actress

Feel free to use this as a reference for good anime.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread

Last edited by Vatche; 10-25-2012 at 12:26 PM..
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:23 AM   #135
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
naruto fnas rejoice for i have seen the new non filler episode and it is greater than before the fillers. the first ten minutes are pure awesomeness. fans should definatly check it out. i will be watching it again and i'll await the next episode next week with great anticipation.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:41 AM   #136
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I stopped watching naruto cuz the fillers.

And now that they're over, slow USBconnection = fail.

But reading is always fun.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:54 AM   #137
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

watch the episode and fall back into it cuz its amazing. the animation is improved from before and now they back to manga story. hawt
Old 02-16-2007, 01:32 PM   #138
bongnak
Zilvia Junkie

bongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of light
^^haha I'm watching it now, OMG I can't believe I went thru all of the fillers.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:56 PM   #139
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
hellsing blew my mind, I loved it. basilisk was almost pretty good. I really liked the first part of champploo, but the quality sudden dropped off halfway through the series.
yudalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:24 PM   #140
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
new Naruto saga = win
Old 02-16-2007, 08:56 PM   #141
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Demonbane and Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou were really nice, especially if you're a former camer. Demonbane makes alot of references to Call of Cthulu, and Tokyo Majin is being done in a very similar style. As mentioned, Death Note is quite entertaining. Ghost Hunt is really interesting is well if you're into mystery type anime. I haven't seen many fansub groups doing it, but History's Strongest Fighter Kenichi was also was pretty amusing while I was watching it.
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:20 PM   #142
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
hell yeah naruto shinpudden FTW!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #143
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
capeta #32 was great!
Old 02-17-2007, 02:09 PM   #144
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
what ep # is the non filler?

i myself have stopped because of that shit

just visited anidb and now have a new list of shows to watch
Old 02-17-2007, 10:37 PM   #145
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

its episodes 1 and 2 since the series has restarted
Old 02-17-2007, 11:50 PM   #146
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Naruto Shippuuden

Quote:
The second incarnation of the very popular NARUTO anime. This anime will feature Part II of the manga storyline which takes place two years after the events at the end of the Sasuke Retrieval arc (Episodes 107–135).
ohh snap.....

btw season one ended at episode 220
Old 02-18-2007, 12:16 AM   #147
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
lol 65 episodes of fillers ouch. but yeah I saw them ep 1 and 2. ha ha kakashi can;t get enough of that Hentai. lol sakura does seem more womanly though.....

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:37 AM   #148
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
yeah and i watched all the fillers, i dont know why.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #149
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Some of the fillers were okay *hides*
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #150
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

i watched the fillers cuz i needed to kill time inbetween classes every week lol. they sucked so bad. gaara looks cool dont he? i cant wait to see kankuro's new doll....oops dont read that