Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #241
thrwnsprkz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
thrwnsprkz is making a name for him/her selfthrwnsprkz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to thrwnsprkz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
that S14 is so sexy... any close up shots (zoom) of the paint??please
thanks!
heres a few right after it was painted

parden the shatty fitment in this pic, but it shows the paint best
thrwnsprkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 07:46 PM   #242
Z06

Trader Rating: (0)
Z06 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSpeedSleuth View Post
Silver Moss Metallic. Paint Code KR5. The only car I've personally ever seen it on in person other than my S13 was a 1997 S14, but I do believe it came on the 98's as well. It's one of those paints you have to see in person to get the full guage of the color spectrum IMO.

can i get more info about the setup on this car? it looks AMAZING...great body, nice drop, good flush wheels. PM me some info.
Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:57 PM   #243
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
you see who posted that? you see his name? you see the PM function?
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:16 PM   #244
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
omg the stupidity of ppl today.....

it's over welming
Old 02-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #245
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
omg the stupidity of ppl today.....

it's over welming
overwhelming, even :P
Old 02-07-2008, 08:25 PM   #246
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection

any one on here do a color like this?? i think that would be pretty badass or the electric stove flame blue the other M3 color
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:23 AM   #247
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrwnsprkz View Post
thanks!
heres a few right after it was painted

parden the shatty fitment in this pic, but it shows the paint best
nice thanks..similar color to my first blue...in my avatar..it was mini cooper blue..now this is what Im'e working on..
not wetsanded or buffed in that pic...but you get the idea..
Old 02-08-2008, 07:44 AM   #248
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
jesus christ. Looks like a bass boat.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:47 AM   #249
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14xman View Post
i love the "aspen pearl glow mattalic" or whatever its called code: WKO

but really would love to go with this white! not sure the color name except for badass:

and the lexus glacer frost mica

this one is nice too, also not sure of the name:

Lexus has the colors down to a science! soo nice!
Anyone have the names and or paint codes on the unidentified lexus colors? Especially the color from the IS on the last pic. Is that one the Glacier frost Mica or is it the one above?
I found 2 white colors from lexus for the IS:
Base Sedan Crystal White
Glacier Frost Mica
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:28 AM   #250
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Well after more searching (this thread got me hooked on paint shopping lol)

I think I can answer my own question:
I think the first 2 Lexi are starfire pearl (paint code 077) and the last lexus is the Glacier Frost mica (code 074)

Anyone able to confirm?
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:52 AM   #251
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
The color on that Lexus SC430 is Diamond white pearl. I have it on my SC400 it is a horrible color for any kind of not daily driving car. The paint has many layers and is very hard so it does not flex at all and chips off in huge flakes with any kind of body damage
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #252
rich280zxt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
rich280zxt is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

My 73' Datsun, which is for sale btw- Looking for a 510 trade
rich280zxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:44 PM   #253
thrwnsprkz
Leaky Injector

thrwnsprkz is making a name for him/her selfthrwnsprkz is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to thrwnsprkz
very nice,
and on the lexus color spectrum topic...
We just repaired a RX400 i believe at work today...
Lexus "Bamboo Pearl" 6T1

omg... it looks amasing, has a ton of white pearl and starflake in it...
im REALLY thinkin on painting my next car that color.
thrwnsprkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #254
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
haha, i was thinkin' the same thing
Old 02-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #255
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
stupid...lol...
ill send you some pics when its done..its not that glittery...and that was before sanding..and buff..it looks cool..thats under direct flash and it was the angle ..what the hell does a bass boat look like..it has flakes?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #256
BeasT_MoDe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
BeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Century green metallic

BeasT_MoDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:16 PM   #257
GabeS14
Post Whore!

very nice car..beautifull rear end shot!
Old 02-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #258
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
this blue looks sex in person...

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #259
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
i STILL dont know the name of my car's color .. its looks like a lavender frost metallic .. but im guessing without the lavender .. doesnt look purple at all .. see for yourself..

shitty pic ^^ makes my car look GRIMEY !
Old 02-09-2008, 10:54 PM   #260
DUSANMANDIC
Leaky Injector

DUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her selfDUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her self
more pics of the flake!!!!
DUSANMANDIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #261
Jodan
Zilvia Member

Jodan is a jewel in the roughJodan is a jewel in the roughJodan is a jewel in the roughJodan is a jewel in the roughJodan is a jewel in the roughJodan is a jewel in the roughJodan is a jewel in the roughJodan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Jodan
viper blue
Old 02-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #262
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSpeedSleuth View Post

I could of swore i saw a coupe exactly like this awhile back.

sorry i dont have a pic, you guys dont want to see my paint.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #263
GabeS14
Post Whore!

still no hood on yet.. needs more wetsand.and more buff..

with old wheels on..
Old 02-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #264
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
post more flake
Old 02-10-2008, 10:47 PM   #265
DUSANMANDIC
Leaky Injector

DUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her selfDUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her self
did u wetsand and shoot more clear yet?
DUSANMANDIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:52 PM   #266
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

Have no idea what color this is. It was a debate over a burgundy purple maroon all thease paint colors really want to find out what color this can be classified as. I get confused when people ask me what color this is. Was painted right before I bought it so I want to know what color this is. Oh this is old pictures before I put Stance Coilovers on it. So please excuse my lifted off road coupe pics hahah.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #267
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
OK YOU FUCKING PUSSIES NOW ITS MY TURN......

ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK! (satin black of course)

.....AND NOW IVE SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST!!

eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:03 AM   #268
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

holy fuck... <3 satin black
Old 02-11-2008, 01:06 AM   #269
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
yeah im pretty much set on painting my car some variation of satin black
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:29 AM   #270
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
yea i think ill paint my ferrari satin black.

=D
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote