Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
2009-2010 NFL Season

It's summer, that means OTA's, Mini Camps, Brett Favre working harder to ruin his own legacy, etc...
The season begins soon.
The Detroit Lions will continue to suck, hopefully my 49ers wont.

Discuss.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah lookin forward to the Pack again this year obviously. Rodgers could have a break out year. Good thing is Favre has left such a bad taste in the fans mouth that I think the majority of GB fans that weren't supporting him before will be now.

One thing I hate about football season...it goes SO FAST!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
whos dwn for a big ass fantasy football setup this year?? didnt get in it last year..im lookin to do it this year but need ppl who are dwn

*EDIT: fuck patriots...GO RAVENS!!

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #4
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
It's summer, that means OTA's, Mini Camps, Brett Favre working harder to ruin his own legacy, etc...
The season begins soon.
The Detroit Lions will continue to suck, hopefully my 49ers wont.

Discuss.
WHAT! your a Niners fan?! Thats fucking awesome, Im Born and bred niners bruh. what do you think Crabtree is going to do for the overall look of the team?
You think Singletary got them in good enough condition to finish a fucking game?
what do you think of Vick coming into the picture? (far fetched i know Singletary already said hes not interested)

oh yeah and fuck the chargers.
all i have to say about that is "Super Bowl XXIX", ouch at home too
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:46 PM   #5
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
WHAT! your a Niners fan?! Thats fucking awesome, Im Born and bred niners bruh. what do you think Crabtree is going to do for the overall look of the team?
You think Singletary got them in good enough condition to finish a fucking game?
what do you think of Vick coming into the picture? (far fetched i know Singletary already said hes not interested)

oh yeah and fuck the chargers.
all i have to say about that is "Super Bowl XXIX", ouch at home too
30 Years of age, NC had no professional sports until 91... I love who I loved when I got into sports... Magic Johnson is my favorite basketball player, Jerry Rice in football. My loyalties espouse me to their teams. I WILL not change.

And I write too!
Old 07-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:
30 Years of age, NC had no professional sports until 91... I love who I loved when I got into sports... Magic Johnson is my favorite basketball player, Jerry Rice in football. My loyalties espouse me to their teams. I WILL not change.
nice im the same way (loyalty-wise), but its cool we have a team in common.
Ive met jerry rice numerous times, I went to a few niners football camps back when i was in pop warner, and he came to a high school game of mine that was near his house in Menlo Park.
ive also met , Roger Craig, Ronnie Lott (tried to date both my older sisters at different points, lol), Steve young, Brent Jones, Ricky Watters, Merton Hanks, Tim Mcdonald, Ken Norton, Y.A. Tittle lol. wow I never realized how many of them Ive met.

are the panthers in NC?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
The Chargers will do it this year. Just get to the damn Super bowl at least.

I figure this is the last year we will have a solid chance at a championship run.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #8
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Raider fan checking in. K, I'll go back into hiding. Tell me when Al Davis steps down as owner.

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Raider fan checking in. K, I'll go back into hiding. Tell me when Al Davis steps down as owner.

HAHA i think you guys (raiders fans) are at the point that even when niner fans say we are sorry, you guys accept it lol

Fucking Al Davis is the devil!

And +1 for fucking the Pats
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #10
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
The Raider organization has turned into a joke ever since 2003+. They need to move to LA.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:00 AM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
are the panthers in NC?
Yes, down in Charlotte.

And I write too!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:03 AM   #12
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
colts colts colts!

who's started their fantasy football already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:07 AM   #13
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post

YES!!!! i thought i was the only one on this planet that wants him gone...STUPID draft picks, fails in free agency, coaches are srry, hes done...

Raiders, Ravens are my pride and joy haha...

-Jorge
Old 07-10-2009, 03:09 AM   #14
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
colts colts colts!

who's started their fantasy football already?

dood i wanna do this shit this year...whos down??

-Jorge
Old 07-10-2009, 04:07 AM   #15
Sl3KA
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Sl3KA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
CHARGERS FTW... if anyone is moving to LA it would probably be the Chargers
Old 07-10-2009, 04:59 AM   #16
Wake
Premium Member

My dad is from indy so i am partial to the colts, they are definitely my afc team. but ever since dungy left it just aint right.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #17
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

so whos dwn for sum fantasy football?

-Jorge
Old 07-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #18
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
now while im not delusional, and I know the bucs arent ready for a superbowl yet...im hoping they show some promise this year, and perhaps next season make a push deep into the playoffs.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:22 PM   #19
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
now while im not delusional, and I know the bucs arent ready for a superbowl yet...im hoping they show some promise this year, and perhaps next season make a push deep into the playoffs.
it'll be hard with teams like the panthers, falcons, and the saints in the same division..i dont see it happening for a while

-Jorge
Old 07-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #20
doogstein
Zilvia Member

doogstein is an unknown quantity at this point
Die hard JETS lover and Dolphins hater here. only thing i need to happen for this season to be successful is Jets beat those crappy fins twice and have a better overall record. I fuckin hate livin in Fin country right now and havin to listen to these stupid fuckin fuckfin fans all ova the place. cant wait to go to MNF here in Miami and watch my Jets D destroy em. but neways very excited for TC to start and see what happens with Marvin Harrison (im intrigued with his situation for some reason). I've already got 4 Yahoo FF teams( bullshit free ones) and another on espn in a keeper league thats being started this year but im down to get another team. post up the specifics when you know em and im in.
doogstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #21
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
My ny giants ftmfw!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #22
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I swear, I am the only one who gives not a fuck about "fantasy" sports leagues... I love football and I LOVE basketball, but just can't make myself do that shit.

And I write too!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #23
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Dolphins and Bears fan. I hope both teams do well, but I speculate the Bears will have a better record
Old 07-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #24
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
I swear, I am the only one who gives not a fuck about "fantasy" sports leagues... I love football and I LOVE basketball, but just can't make myself do that shit.
its fun bro trust..at first i was like wtf..but its actually pretty dope

-Jorge
Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 AM   #25
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Thank god Romo dumped Jessica Simpson. Maybe now he can focus on advancing to the post season and winning a game.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:30 AM   #26
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
Thank god Romo dumped Jessica Simpson. Maybe now he can focus on advancing to the post season and winning a game.
lol. Post season for the Cowboys?!

Your in denial more than I am.

And Im a Browns fan. lolol.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #27
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
lol. Post season for the Cowboys?!

Your in denial more than I am.

And Im a Browns fan. lolol.

LOLOLOL Brandon Jacobs cant be stoped!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #28
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

browns arent goin anywhere either..as long as the ravens are around i mean haha

-Jorge
Old 07-14-2009, 12:09 PM   #29
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
WARNING!!!!!

RETHREAD

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...on-thread.html

Last time I checked 7-5-09 was before 7-8-09. But that might be my mistake.

9ers BLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWSW!!!

GO CHARGERS
Any of you guys watch gay porn?
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:12 PM   #30
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
Eat This Phlip

AND THIS
Any of you guys watch gay porn?
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote