Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #121
DeathMetal
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
DeathMetal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
that would be...

FUCKING SICK.
God damn it...

I've been wanting to see someone stuff a 5.9 Cummins in an S chassis for so long.

Someone dooo eeeeetttt

Fuck, I don't even care if it's a Powerstroke.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #122
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
probably not if you actually put a tire on the car. not a 215 stretched over a 10 inch wheel
haha exactly. it's funny hearing people talk how there gt28rs sr20 240 spins there 275 tires from a roll. yet from 20mph my 6265 2JZ's s13 on a 225 sticky tire HOOKS.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #123
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4_96 View Post
LSX seems to be the new trendy motor. First there was a few now they are all over it seems.. imo. Power wise whats the point? You have so much low down torque you might as well name your LS swapped 240 the sit and spin. Might as well go make friends at the tire shop because you'll be shooting them some nice bank just trying to dd your car. At least with a 4cyl turbo motor you have a little bit of lag to get your car moving before all hell breaks loose.

If i ever here there's no replacement for displacement ever again I'm going to call up all the F1 teams and let them know it's time to pack it in. They've had a good run but the LSX are here.

lol lsx is a great motor.. but most motors are or they wouldn't put them in cars they're going to sell to thousands of people(with few exceptions).

I guess i'm just tired of seeing them in 240's. I'd rather see something new and interesting. One more trick flow manifold in a 240 bay and i'll yak.
new? not new but definitely a lot more common
Luke was doing swaps into FDs years ago

personally I'm torn
I'm a nissan purist and frankly the thought of an American V8 in a
240 is somewhat repulsive
but logically I can't come up with a good argument against
as been mentioned, most of the people doing LS swaps
are people that have done NA and turbo builds and track their cars
sooner or later, cost and common sense takes over
imo people doing swaps because it's 'rare', uncommon or they want to be unique are idiots
Old 05-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #124
SuperiorS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
SuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
cant beat a 500+whp NA motor........nuff said.

id swap out my 3071 SR in a heartbeat for a LSX swap
Old 05-13-2010, 09:44 PM   #125
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepiedaze View Post

unfortunatly that is slowly becoming a past dream as everyone trys to be the lowest and most tire tucked they can be. as drifting has left is roots and gone to a "show style" of who has the most horsepower and who has the biggest rims with the biggest and brightest neon lights. most people now adays are all about the "low and slow" or being "JDM" as fuck or what ever that means.
"who has the most horsepower"? This isnt a Supra forum.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #126
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
it's not all about power, it's about when/where it get's its power from. and how reliable and easy it is to make that power.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #127
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Not inferior. I just judge people by the color of their necks.

In this case, they are red... therefore, I do not like them.
lol....!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:06 PM   #128
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
well if we are comparing the S2000 vs an LS motor. consider this

MPG
S2000 --18 city - 25 highway
2010 Camaro SS-- 16 city - 24 highway
the engine we're more likely talking about, however, would be the LS1 from c5 vettes and 4g f bodies, which made 17/26.
either way, funny how comparable their mpg ratings are.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #129
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
It makes me wonder how the two cars would do in an all out racing environment. Both cars would have around the same power and likely the same tires but the corvette would most likely have some kind of ballast.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:25 PM   #130
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post
How is having an LS swapped 240 being a pussy? Have you ever drifted a car where you don't have to wait for torque and tach shit out all the damn time? It's a proven setup with a huge reliable powerband that greatly expands with just a few modifications.

A cam and tune on even an LS1 will get you right about 500 to the wheels.

Please shut the fuck up.
Really now? a cam n tune ls1 Is 500whp? Hmm check this video out Idk u tell me. This Ls1 coupe had tune,headers,cam,Intake n It was auto.

240 had gt28,tune,STOCK cams,Nitrous, forged pistons n head gaskets. same car. v8 4 cyl. sr lost cause miss shift. they did It again. n the ls1 car lost pretty bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXhiskCDCmc

I'll post my video when It gets put online
Old 05-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #131
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
It makes me wonder how the two cars would do in an all out racing environment. Both cars would have around the same power and likely the same tires but the corvette would most likely have some kind of ballast.
are we talking an LS swapped S chassis vs. the car the LS engine came out of?
the 'vette would weigh in around 3200 pounds, so there's your answer right there. although i'd be curious how a gutted, stock C5 would compare to a heavily modified 240sx.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:30 PM   #132
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
Really now? a cam n tune ls1 Is 500whp? Hmm check this video out Idk u tell me. This Ls1 coupe had tune,headers,cam,Intake n It was auto.

240 had gt28,tune,STOCK cams,Nitrous, forged pistons n head gaskets. same car. v8 4 cyl. sr lost cause miss shift. they did It again. n the ls1 car lost pretty bad.

YouTube - Nismo Knights LS2 240SX vs Team Undergrounds Turbo/Nos 240SX

trust me man, i made him realize he was wrong, read page 2 or something. he said he mis-read and meant 400 just like i said.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:33 PM   #133
BustedS13
Post Whore!

I was going to buy a 350z this fall, but if i bought an s13 shell and swapped in an LS1, would you all promise to be super pissed off about it? like really venomous ignorant "halfbreed" comments in every thread?
this is important to me, guys.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:35 PM   #134
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Oh n heres a video of a Ls1 swapped Rx7- vs a normal v8 cobra. Wouldn't u think the light ass rx7 witha new manly v8 would womp on the heavy ass terminator? Lol waste of moneys!

YouTube - LS1 RX7 FC V8 vs 500whp Cobra street race drag

Or he could have done It right n be like this guy!

YouTube - 407 whp rx-7 vs. 550+ whp 03 cobra rematch 2 of 2

There Is countless videos of v8 swapped rx7 n 240 getting womped on by cars It should SMASH with Its new powerplant so man like and tuff!

If u seriously need a v8 to "drift" then you suck. Anyone can drift with a v8 swapped 240 or rx7. Push gas turn wheel n have fun. ITs a EASY way out no matter how you look at It. You see those single cam guys n corolla guys clutch kicking the whole damn time. Even some dual cams. Thats fun LOL. I like doing that. V8's ARE THE EASY WAY OUT OF EVERYTHING! Puss n boots!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:45 PM   #135
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
blah blah blah blah.. whiney whiney whiney

YouTube - Nismo Knights LS2 240SX vs Team Undergrounds Turbo/Nos 240SX

missed shift? so what you're saying is...

the purpose of this thread was to project blame on another cars engine in compensation for the fact that you suck at driving

edit: thats not you driving... but ok... talk about junk power adders.... nitrous.. yeah ok...

"hey zilvia... naturally aspirated high hp cars are lame, but overbuilt high strung turbo nitrous 4 cylinders... those is cool"
Old 05-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #136
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Haha, I love to have this argument in person, and then pop the hood of my FD, and take them for a ride.

People go from "I hate V8 swaps, they're so gay", to "if I had money, I'd do this".

If you hate LS-series V8's you've either never ridden in one, can't afford one, or aren't involved in any form of competitive road racing. LS-series motors aren't so prevalent because they look good, or sound cool ~ they're around because they win. *cough* look at GT1 C5R and C6R Corvettes in Le Mans *cough* Drag racing? No 4cylinders there *cough* Formula 1? V8's! *cough* Drifting? Yup, V8's

If anyone on this continent cared about rally racing, there'd be V8's winning there too.

I've had SR20's since 2005, built a RB25 last year, and swapped chassis and motors to the LS1 FD this year. I miss the RB's sound and fast rev's, but the Ls-series motors can't be beat when your priority is winning, not looking good to the other JDM kids.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 05-13-2010, 11:52 PM   #137
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
L O L

msglngth
Old 05-13-2010, 11:53 PM   #138
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
are we talking an LS swapped S chassis vs. the car the LS engine came out of?
the 'vette would weigh in around 3200 pounds, so there's your answer right there. although i'd be curious how a gutted, stock C5 would compare to a heavily modified 240sx.
No. S2000 and Corvette.

Lets say they are both in a time attack event and both competing in unlimited rwd.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:00 AM   #139
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
I was going to buy a 350z this fall, but if i bought an s13 shell and swapped in an LS1, would you all promise to be super pissed off about it? like really venomous ignorant "halfbreed" comments in every thread?
this is important to me, guys.
if you pay me 20 bucks i will....
Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 AM   #140
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Oh n heres a video of a Ls1 swapped Rx7- vs a normal v8 cobra. Wouldn't u think the light ass rx7 witha new manly v8 would womp on the heavy ass terminator? Lol waste of moneys!

YouTube - LS1 RX7 FC V8 vs 500whp Cobra street race drag

Or he could have done It right n be like this guy!

YouTube - 407 whp rx-7 vs. 550+ whp 03 cobra rematch 2 of 2

There Is countless videos of v8 swapped rx7 n 240 getting womped on by cars It should SMASH with Its new powerplant so man like and tuff!
dude you're an IDIOT... stop trying

you're judging everything off HP alone... thats like saying you have a billion dollars which is alot of money, but not considering what market prices are

a 3200lb 550 hp mustang cobra has a power/weight ratio of 5.8 lbs per hp.. the one in that video is "550+" thats really good

a fd rx7 with a 400 hp engine is 2300lbs.. so that equals a power to weight ratio of 5.75 pounds per horsepower

not considering other variables i'd say that the above 2nd grade math really takes a crap on your example of how bad ls1 swaps are

a
Old 05-14-2010, 12:11 AM   #141
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
This thread is pointless.

It's obviously clear how gay V8s are.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:20 AM   #142
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
i like nissan and i enjoy there products, so swapping a none nissan engine in a nissan car is a crime to me! i enjoy taking my little 2.0 turbo engine and whopping ass in my local area! the look on the faces of those rednecks is priceless! i also enjoy drag racing and learning from my cousin who is a mopar guru! to each its own, but if u get handled by a 4 cylinder and u have a v8 please tuck your nuts into your lower abd and call them ovaries!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #143
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
dude you're an IDIOT... stop trying

you're judging everything off HP alone... thats like saying you have a billion dollars which is alot of money, but not considering what market prices are

a 3200lb 550 hp mustang cobra has a power/weight ratio of 5.8 lbs per hp.. the one in that video is "550+" thats really good

a fd rx7 with a 400 hp engine is 2300lbs.. so that equals a power to weight ratio of 5.75 pounds per horsepower

not considering other variables i'd say that the above 2nd grade math really takes a crap on your example of how bad ls1 swaps are

a
I think u need some reading comp. I wasn't comparing a 400 hp rx7 to a 550 hp cobra. I was showing a ls swapped fc racing a 500whp cobra and couldn't beat It. Then showed you a fd with Its natural engine 1.3 rotary racing a 550whp cobra and womped on It. n curb weight on a fd Isn't 2300 pounds. More like 2600 to 2800. Somewhere around there. n a cobra doesn't weight as much as a corvette. cobras weight like 3500 lbs. Since u wanna talk about that now. Thats not what I was comparing at all btw
Old 05-14-2010, 12:29 AM   #144
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
You see those single cam guys n corolla guys clutch kicking the whole damn time. Even some dual cams. Thats fun LOL. I like doing that. V8's ARE THE EASY WAY OUT OF EVERYTHING! Puss n boots!
dont take offense to this, Im not saying your broke or have no driving experience but it sounds like something either someone who cant afford power would say or someone who hasnt driven with power would say... Most people dont like kicking the clutch a million times...
Quote:
ITs a EASY way out no matter how you look at It.
Isnt this the point? look at most racecars, they are put together in a way that will make the drivers life easier so that he can win... not make it harder so he can lose.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:31 AM   #145
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

That still proves nothing except that on that day that car won.

How does that prove the inferiority of the LS?

Give us some data. Show me a structural or design flaw. Suggest an alternative with the same kind of power band.

Give me something. All we've had is bs opinions and that doesn't mean shit.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:32 AM   #146
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
dont take offense to this, Im not saying your broke or have no driving experience but it sounds like something either someone who cant afford power would say or someone who hasnt driven with power would say... Most people dont like kicking the clutch a million times...
I'm speaking of watching people struggle at tracks n still do It. I've had plenty of power dude trust me. PLENTY. N money. Plenty of that too. I was comparing people who actually try n get better by learning what n what not to do. rather then. Hey lets swap a v8 n not learn a damn thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
That still proves nothing except that on that day that car won.

How does that prove the inferiority of the LS?

Give us some data. Show me a structural or design flaw. Suggest an alternative with the same kind of power band.

Give me something. All we've had is bs opinions and that doesn't mean shit.
Never said It was Inferior. I said Its a easy way out. N some actually had the nerve to tell me that he only has bolt ons In his ls2 swapped 240.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
missed shift? so what you're saying is...

the purpose of this thread was to project blame on another cars engine in compensation for the fact that you suck at driving

edit: thats not you driving... but ok... talk about junk power adders.... nitrous.. yeah ok...

"hey zilvia... naturally aspirated high hp cars are lame, but overbuilt high strung turbo nitrous 4 cylinders... those is cool"
No the puspose of this thread Is that a guy with v8 swapped 240 told me that I beat him because he only has tune.headers,intake n cam. Rightttt . Thats the biggest pussy comment I've ever heard. I never said Ls motors suck. If I did I didn't mean the engine It self. I meant the 240s n fc/fd whatever have them,. Its easy way out.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:36 AM   #147
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I think u need some reading comp. I wasn't comparing a 400 hp rx7 to a 550 hp cobra. I was showing a ls swapped fc racing a 500whp cobra and couldn't beat It. Then showed you a fd with Its natural engine 1.3 rotary racing a 550whp cobra and womped on It. n curb weight on a fd Isn't 2300 pounds. More like 2600 to 2800. Somewhere around there. n a cobra doesn't weight as much as a corvette. cobras weight like 3500 lbs. Since u wanna talk about that now. Thats not what I was comparing at all btw
you're wrong about LS engines but right about reading comp... this is the last time i try to prosecute an issue after a few hours at the best bar in town

edit: and on top of that skimming threads without my reading glasses
Old 05-14-2010, 12:36 AM   #148
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Its the fact that he really stood there and looked me dead In my eyes and told me that he only has bolt ons tun n cam. with a serious look on his face. Good thing he left his balls at home where he swapped the ls at and was carrying his vagina with him or I woulda slapped him

Ls engines are great engines. In a corvette,gto,camaro w.e they come In. The Engine It self Is great and I love how they can rev out for being a v8. but I'm not a fan of ls swapped Imports nor will I ever be. Esp when they can look at you and say they only have so n so on their car n u have a turbo n blah.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:39 AM   #149
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

I just got bit a by fuckin spider.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:40 AM   #150
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Do you think that all the pros in FD just jumped into those 600 hp monsters without already knowing how to drive? How about the aussies with those drifting 1000hp skylines?

It sounds to me that you have a personal bias and prejudice akin to racism.