Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 10:53 PM   #1471
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84
I DRIVE LIKE THIS DAILY....STRAPING AINT ALL THAT BAD...JUST REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CARRY ZIPTIEDS
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2006, 10:54 PM   #1472
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
get a side profile of your car... who knows if you're just jacking up the rear end with a saggy front lip
Old 07-12-2006, 10:58 PM   #1473
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r
get a side profile of your car... who knows if you're just jacking up the rear end with a saggy front lip

haha

lmao, but i agree with side pics.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 07-12-2006, 11:05 PM   #1474
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84
ooooopps haha u got me red handed on dat one

but just imagine someone actually driving like this...ive seen it once before driven daily and its crazy
Old 07-12-2006, 11:18 PM   #1475
spools14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
spools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidC
damn dude how many cars do you go through
i've been thinking about getting that body GS too
Alot... haha I just sold my s13 hatch and bought this. Need to find some wheels for it though.

Sweet, you should

And to whoever asked, it's just a gs300 with Aristo tails, everything else is stock bodywise.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:21 PM   #1476
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Quote:
Originally Posted by spools14
Alot... haha I just sold my s13 hatch and bought this. Need to find some wheels for it though.

Sweet, you should

And to whoever asked, it's just a gs300 with Aristo tails, everything else is stock bodywise.
I just PM'ed you a few questions... also, are teh headlights aristo's or you just took out the amber part? and wheel sizes haha
Old 07-13-2006, 01:38 AM   #1477
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89
I just PM'ed you a few questions... also, are teh headlights aristo's or you just took out the amber part? and wheel sizes haha
He stated his sizes a few pages back...
Old 07-13-2006, 04:15 AM   #1478
marveluz
Zilvia Member

marveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzan4u2nv
V-tund lip action:
looks real good, but your driver seat is crooked... "they like the way i be leanin..."

was the lip shipped, or picked-up?
Old 07-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #1479
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection

C'mon, you know this is hot. Don't deny it.base model jdm style silver steelies ftw. I'm in love.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:52 AM   #1480
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
the beater?

Old 07-13-2006, 09:54 AM   #1481
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
the beater?

future hotness. I picked it up sunday. It's already got a recaro and a nardi since then, lol.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:59 AM   #1482
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Good deal... so you have alot of work ahead of you then. Are you keeping the s13.4?

i'm sucha post whore.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:04 AM   #1483
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Quote:
Are you keeping the s13.4?
but of course. I'll post up pics after I do some work to it.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:00 AM   #1484
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Can't wait to see it again... it's the only s13.4 i've ever liked.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:08 AM   #1485
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Can't wait to see it again... it's the only s13.4 i've ever liked.
This car is super hot too. *not mine*

Not very low though...
Old 07-13-2006, 11:18 AM   #1486
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
only thing that kept it out of the garbage can was the tes, too bad thoes arent the actual wheels. its just another generic origin/seibon/cooper formula drift mobile with no wheel fitment and poor person tires
Old 07-13-2006, 11:25 AM   #1487
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
impactred's car looked ALOT better than that Enjuku car.Too bad that hay bale liked his front end so much, though. (ouch, bad Barry. Cheap shot ) I'm sure it looked nice when it's all fixed and better. I'm pretty interested to know what fate awaits the new fastback.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:28 AM   #1488
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

VS

*new front. haybale was the best thing that ever happened for the front end, lol*
Old 07-13-2006, 11:34 AM   #1489
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
my TEs look badass on the Enjuku car
too bad they are too cheap to shell out for their own badass wheels but instead use those shit MB motoring ones. sigh

haha
Old 07-13-2006, 11:35 AM   #1490
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
EDIT: GOD DAMNIT! I suck at typing today (everyday) by the time i'm done, someone's already posted the same shit. More like.. 3 people! I'm so slow. FUCK. FUCK. i hate you guys.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 07-13-2006, 12:58 PM   #1491
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
my TEs look badass on the Enjuku car
too bad they are too cheap to shell out for their own badass wheels but instead use those shit MB motoring ones. sigh

haha
LOL! Those are yours? Yes, impactred, you win! Their MB's must fit great on there.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:57 PM   #1492
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
yeah they are mine
pics were near dorifto_pg's house
enjuku always crashes and we hang out party and goof aroudn when they are in cali. its the pit stop.

anyways yeah my wheels
and the MBon their cars look and fit like shit.
and weigh more then the 18" TEs
hahahaha
Old 07-13-2006, 05:50 PM   #1493
ispypsi
Leaky Injector

ispypsi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ispypsi Send a message via Yahoo to ispypsi
lol too bad the only thing going for that enjuku car is its looks.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:34 PM   #1494
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
i guess if you like cookie cutter mobiles maybe

the engine and chassis work on that car is beyond awesome, they just short changed the project on the exterior, what a waste
Old 07-13-2006, 07:31 PM   #1495
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer

the engine and chassis work on that car is beyond awesome, they just short changed the project on the exterior, what a waste
agreed, and what is that car doing in the how low can you go thread, its 4x4 status.......

OT:

in need of some Expands a kit.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 07-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #1496
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
^^very nice, I like that color. Im still not sure what to paint mine. The FNs look a lot better with not so big tires.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:25 PM   #1497
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

enjuku cars are badass inside, electrical, motorwise and stuff
just the exterior was a joke.
bu its cool
not my car. not my flavor.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:04 PM   #1498
ispypsi
Leaky Injector

ispypsi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ispypsi Send a message via Yahoo to ispypsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer

yah the exterior is subjective, but for a track purpose car it is good, and the buildup was mint, until it decided to kill the first two motors within days.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:03 AM   #1499
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
enjuku always crashes
hahahaha

ROFL, it's true.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:25 PM   #1500
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

i really dunno why but the bottom half of that pic is just gray for me... same as when u posted it before lol stupid firefox.