Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 05:07 AM   #151
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
yeah you can put me down for one!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 05:08 AM   #152
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Last previous post is edited, thanks Alejandro.
To everyone else: that is 4 confirmed outside of myself, 3 more and this is on.

And I write too!
Old 01-06-2008, 01:19 PM   #153
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Subie knobs are m12x1.25
if that is what these are getting set for P I would take the solid black one I think. Let me know via PM and I can paypal asap.

Old 01-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #154
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
if that is what these are getting set for P I would take the solid black one I think. Let me know via PM and I can paypal asap.
No, 240's are M10x1.25
Old 01-06-2008, 02:52 PM   #155
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
well damn it....

Old 01-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #156
jbuckley
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
blue snooker still available??? Edit : whoops saw that you like blue balls , well how about the black how much shipped to 75662

Last edited by jbuckley; 01-06-2008 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: scared
Old 01-07-2008, 04:52 AM   #157
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuckley View Post
blue snooker still available??? Edit : whoops saw that you like blue balls , well how about the black how much shipped to 75662
No, the blue one will NOT be leaving my possession, I am not being talked out of this one, just not going to happen... The black, however, is open for "reservation," if you're interested. The cost is 35 shipped, but no one is to pay anything yet.

And I write too!
Old 01-07-2008, 10:44 AM   #158
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That black on better go to someone coo...
Old 01-20-2008, 01:10 PM   #159
d-wade
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (17)
d-wade is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Phlip, I would like the all black cue ball...If their still available? thanks
Old 01-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #160
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-wade View Post
Phlip, I would like the all black cue ball...If their still available? thanks
Black cue is not, but the black from the Snooker ball set is open to be spoken for if you're interested.
2 more people and I greenlight and begin taking pre-orders on them.

And I write too!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:41 PM   #161
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Phlip i think if you do any more black cue balls ever you should definitely have a vote to see who is cool enough to buy it. 3 people make a democracy, that means you, mel, and I should have to give the nod.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
Old 01-20-2008, 08:59 PM   #162
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
Phlip i think if you do any more black cue balls ever you should definitely have a vote to see who is cool enough to buy it. 3 people make a democracy, that means you, mel, and I should have to give the nod.
Hell, you and Mel have the last 2 I was able to get, I sold Mel the one I was using after only having had it like 2-3 days as it were... The shop that I got them from is apparently looking into preserving you guys' exclusivity, since they have not had one since I got those 2.

And I write too!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:18 PM   #163
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Hell, you and Mel have the last 2 I was able to get, I sold Mel the one I was using after only having had it like 2-3 days as it were... The shop that I got them from is apparently looking into preserving you guys' exclusivity, since they have not had one since I got those 2.
Yesssssssss. *fist pump*
Old 01-26-2008, 09:22 AM   #164
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
damn i want the black snooker i guess since a black cue is being put in VIP unless i am baller enough to have one when its found. i love the eight ball dont get me wrong but i like the solid of the black snooker or cue can paypal today just pm me
Old 01-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #165
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

^^^ You're down for the black, one more person and this is on.

And I write too!
Old 01-26-2008, 11:12 AM   #166
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
i guess i will just concede to having smaller ball than you two
Old 01-26-2008, 12:38 PM   #167
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
what about a white cue?
Old 02-07-2008, 11:30 AM   #168
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

come on someone wants a damn good shifter. i have the eight ball from a previous buy, and it feels great and has a good weight to it. this will be even better cause it will fit in the hand like a nice butt get in on this
Old 04-13-2008, 11:57 AM   #169
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

come on folks lets get this rolling
Old 04-14-2008, 01:10 AM   #170
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
if the 3 ball is ever up for grabs id be down

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 04-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #171
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
if the 3 ball is ever up for grabs id be down
nope this is the next gb:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Just spoke with my partner in this and we're willing to go ahead with the Snooker set in this, and my memory is not so bad, even if it seems that alcohol had eroded it... This is what they look like:

I have the list from last year:
Red - mr_240sx
Red - ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Brown - available
White - quach
Blue - Mine (and you'll not wrest it from my dead cold hands)
Pink - S14DB
Green - ThatGuy
Yellow - available
Black - bigOdom1

... when I have "I am ready to pay" interest from 7 people, I will order the balls and all will be in action.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #172
devnull
Zilvia Member

devnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymore
I'd be in for some blue balls, if more should become available.

I'd like to have a pair of blue balls.

I'll keep my eye on this thread until you have blue balls.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #173
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

^^^ That is funny to read.
The only blue I will have next will be the blue snooker ball, and I am not selling that one out from under myself.

And I write too!
Old 04-19-2008, 06:58 AM   #174
S14DB
AFC #1

I'm surprised no one has gone after the brown ball...
Old 04-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #175
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

There has been a PM sent down through everyone in my list in the post 3 up from this one.
To the rest of you:
I am ordering the snooker balls on Friday, May 2... Anyone not on that list can GET on that list with a PM and paypal to [email protected]... $35 shipped is the price, as has been all along.

And I write too!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #176
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
how heavy are the balls? hehe

^^^click^^^
Old 04-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #177
S14DB
AFC #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo2o View Post
how heavy are the balls? hehe
6.5 oz so like 185g
Old 04-29-2008, 09:25 PM   #178
r-b-x
Leaky Injector

r-b-x is an unknown quantity at this point
the yellow ball seems to be calling out to me. pm'd ya, phlip
Old 05-02-2008, 01:15 PM   #179
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Order placed for balls this morning and these members have called for dibs on these balls and will be given first right of refusal unless they tell me personally that they would like to let someone else get them:
Red - mr_240sx
Red - ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Red - kingkilburn
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Brown - available
White - quach
Blue - Mine (and you'll not wrest it from my dead cold hands)
Pink - S14DB (Paypal Received)
Green - ThatGuy
Yellow - r-b-x
Black - bigOdom1 (PayPal Received)

Turnaround time for delivery/drilling is a couple weeks, anyone interested in one of the open spots, let me know and we can set it in motion.

And I write too!
Old 05-05-2008, 12:11 AM   #180
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

13 of 22 remain not spoken for, only 2 have been paid for... Make this work for me, and it works for you in exchange.
2:11am... i am going to bed now, dammit.

And I write too!
Closed Thread