Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:16 AM   #31
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I haven't heard from Moe if my pulley has been shipped out after paying 10 days ago. A couple days after I paid he said he'd ship asap.

Honestly, I'm not too worried about it yet. Sometimes people just get busy. Although I haven't looked all that much, I haven't seen any posts about people not getting their stuff.

http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/32158...nk-pulley.html

I found a local seller in the meantime in case I don't hear anything this week.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:19 PM   #32
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
This is nothing new for him.
He was warned last time (yes, that is a link), and has been sent a PM in which, in no uncertain words was it said that he needs to communicate with his buyers better if he intends to continue to be allowed to sell in our marketplace.
Yeah I haven't seen that warning before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiCharger View Post
I have not had any trouble with Carlos -- call him dude he will sort it out.

whats his phone #?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:20 PM   #33
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RurouniMidnight View Post
Ive dealt with him before bought my s15 engine harness there, but i talked to him over the phone actually and didn't have any issues. Goodluck i hate those type of problems when you need something and takes forever to get it.
can you get me his phone # ?
Old 05-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #34
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
He pm'd me and said that his father passed away from a heart attack. I tried to send another pm to him and got this...

"JDM_Of_Miami has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove JDM_Of_Miami from the recipient list and send the message again."

Is that a full inbox or because of the marketplace ban?
Old 05-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #35
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wn3r View Post
He pm'd me and said that his father passed away from a heart attack. I tried to send another pm to him and got this...

"JDM_Of_Miami has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove JDM_Of_Miami from the recipient list and send the message again."

He said same thing to me.. but I dont have my stuff nor money back yet..
Old 05-29-2010, 07:11 AM   #36
Locko
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Locko is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I haven't heard from Moe if my pulley has been shipped out after paying 10 days ago. A couple days after I paid he said he'd ship asap.

Honestly, I'm not too worried about it yet. Sometimes people just get busy. Although I haven't looked all that much, I haven't seen any posts about people not getting their stuff.

http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/32158...nk-pulley.html

I found a local seller in the meantime in case I don't hear anything this week.

moe doesnt work in jdm of miami.. (305) 253-4650 Carlos (owner)

or email him thru ebay
Locko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:12 AM   #37
Locko
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Locko is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
and if you talk to moe. let me know i have his number too.
Locko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #38
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locko View Post
and if you talk to moe. let me know i have his number too.

Yes I do need Moe's phone #
Old 05-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #39
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Yes I do need Moe's phone #
I would like his phone number too...I'm planning on calling Tuesday. No shipped part by then = Filing complaint.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #40
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

I called up JDM of Miami and talked to Carlos. He knows Moe but claims he doesn't work for them. He seems to care less about all of this, including the ban.

He said Moe's cell phone has been disconnected and he's "not sure when he's going to reconnect it"....but he gave me his "shop" number:

(305) 302-5550

No one answered and the voicemail doesn't sound like a legit shop number. I've tried several times today and no one answered, so I filed a Paypal dispute. I don't have patience for run-around excuses in this industry anymore.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #41
K_style
Post Whore!

I am planing to call my bank tomorrow to open dispute. Paypal dispute does not seem help much.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #42
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I have told people so many times that when you pay as "gift" that you have no buyer protections with paypal, so it should NEVER be used as the reason unless it is a gift or you REALLY trust the person.

Those of you who ignored prior warnings will HAVE to go to your banks now and dispute the transaction as unauthorized or fraud, or whatever it is your bank informs you to do with it.
Warning, though, is that this may compromise your paypal account as well so you'd best be prepared for that as well. Now with all the confusion coming from this situation, the lack of following through and now the fact that it is unclear who does and does not work for this place, we will be taking a long hard look at whether to just ban from the forum as opposed to just from the marketplace.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #43
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

No response from the guy after 3 days of the dispute. I made an official Paypal claim for my money. I already paid someone else for the part I needed...

I know PHLIP has been following this a bit, so I would agree that I don't see any reason why this guy should not be banned....and I don't say that very often.

It's like Gladiator:
Old 06-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #44
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
xiaphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xiaphin
T25 comp outlet pipe

see below.......

Last edited by xiaphin; 06-04-2010 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: messed up quote
xiaphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #45
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
xiaphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xiaphin
T25 comp outlet pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wn3r

He said same thing to me.. but I dont have my stuff nor money back yet..
Ditto with the above. Purchased a T25 comp outlet pipe since I cant find mine. E-mailed him and no response either. Anybody else get in touch with him via phone?? PM to let me know.

Last edited by xiaphin; 06-04-2010 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: duuhh
xiaphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #46
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaphin View Post
Ditto with the above. Purchased a T25 comp outlet pipe since I cant find mine. E-mailed him and no response either. Anybody else get in touch with him via phone?? PM to let me know.
If you would like to try and contact him and make sure he's ok:

Mounir Chidiac - 305 257 7288
2811 SE 17th Ave
Homestaed, FL 33035

[email protected]
On Twitter he may go by MoeRPS

Mounir Chidiac, may work with Walter I' Alves under company name "Project Rising Sun LLC" located at:

14195 SW 139th Ct
Miamie, FL 33186
Project Rising Sun's Twitter is PRSMiami

Mounir's possible related companies are JDM of Miami and King Equipment.

The address for King Equipment would be:

2269 S University Dr Unit 255
Davie, FL 33324
Old 06-05-2010, 05:49 AM   #47
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
No response from the guy after 3 days of the dispute. I made an official Paypal claim for my money. I already paid someone else for the part I needed...

I know PHLIP has been following this a bit, so I would agree that I don't see any reason why this guy should not be banned....and I don't say that very often.

It's like Gladiator:
Yes, I am watching this situation and he has not been logged in since 05/31.
I am about to run out for the day, but I will check on a couple more things when I return and handle this directly.
Anyone who paid via paypal as a GIFT needs to dispute this with your bank/CC, as you're screwed on PP.

And I write too!
Old 06-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #48
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Since the reviewed has not bothered logging in since 5/31 and still can't be bothered to make it right with the people he gamed, he has been permanently banned and is no longer welcome here.
I repeat to all of those who paid via PayPal and did so as a gift, you will get NOWHERE with PayPal, call your bank/CC immediately.

And I write too!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:34 AM   #49
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
people down here know where the jdm of miami shop is, just go over there, ask around. From the local forums, moe stopped working for them as soon as he got his s15... but has probably been selling under the jdm of miami name online still.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:15 PM   #50
s14driver
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s14driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I know Moe and he has nothing to do with JDM of miami. He has his own shop now which is called PRS.
s14driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:25 PM   #51
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Fact remains that the name being used was banned, as was one more connected to the IP address.

And I write too!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #52
jamanrr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jamanrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have bought many things from JDM of Miami and never had a problem. Are you sure this is the Carlos from JDM of Miami? Well I did order a starter that came in dirty as hell but the alternator was well ok. You use to be able to just call the shop and Carlos would answer. He credited my return back the same day he received. Pretty straight up with me of course things change.
jamanrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #53
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14driver View Post
I know Moe and he has nothing to do with JDM of miami. He has his own shop now which is called PRS.
is this it?

PRS Auto Repair
14100 Southwest 256th Street, Homestead, FL‎ - (305) 258-752
Old 06-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #54
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamanrr View Post
I have bought many things from JDM of Miami and never had a problem. Are you sure this is the Carlos from JDM of Miami? Well I did order a starter that came in dirty as hell but the alternator was well ok. You use to be able to just call the shop and Carlos would answer. He credited my return back the same day he received. Pretty straight up with me of course things change.
I guess you are not following well...

we are talking about "Mounir Chidiac"
Old 06-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #55
s14driver
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s14driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PRS isnt in homestead. Dont know the address off head.
s14driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:53 AM   #56
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14driver View Post
PRS isnt in homestead. Dont know the address off head.
isn't the address the one I posted up above? (well, except Miami doesn't have an "e" at the end, oops)

Carlos DID pick up the phone when I called and someone over there gave me Moe's shop number. However, when I told him that Moe was making a bad name for him, he really didn't seem to care at all. He even basically told me that I should straighten it out for him.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:55 AM   #57
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamanrr View Post
What happens under the logged in screen name is the responsibility of the owner of that screen name. If JDM_Of_Miami has been operating as a business in our marketplace without paying proper fees, that is strike one.
If they have someone who does not work there anymore that still has access to the account with unchanged password, that is strike two.
If said individual gets in over his head and does THIS shit, then the account will be and is now banned, that is permanent.
The fact that the rightful owner can't be bothered to care in the face of his own business being dragged into and through this shit is a telltale sign that you MIGHT not want to do business with them either.

Quote:
Carlos DID pick up the phone when I called and someone over there gave me Moe's shop number. However, when I told him that Moe was making a bad name for him, he really didn't seem to care at all. He even basically told me that I should straighten it out for him.
If this is true, then Carlos is as shitty an individual as Moe is as it regards to handling business and the account DESERVES to be banned.

And I write too!
Old 06-21-2010, 12:49 AM   #58
K_style
Post Whore!

i got my money back through paypal claim as of 17th June....
not sure if it was by him... or paypal forced him to do it....
Old 06-21-2010, 07:56 AM   #59
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
i got my money back through paypal claim as of 17th June....
not sure if it was by him... or paypal forced him to do it....
same, mine was forced through my paypal claim. that guy didn't do sh*t and is still MIA.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #60
gian52
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
gian52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ive heard alot stuff bout carlos but Moe is the most legit guy ive dealt with down here in Miami he did my swap never ever had a problem him. And i still get alot parts from him Am sure he will get back at you. Ive send alot of my friends over there his never tryed 2 hustle nobody and his shop is in the same bay as JDM of miami jus like 5 garages down
gian52 is offline   Reply With Quote