Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 12:18 AM   #511
the bee guy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
the bee guy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to the bee guy
s14

Some more crap I got today...

- JDM S14 Navan Aero front bumper and zenki side skirts (I know for sure these are rare. And thanks to Sam from Jspec for selling me these, and for helping me stuff all that shit in my car haha)

- JDM S14 rear valances

- JDM Window Visors (probably not THAT rare since you can still buy them brand new)

- Unknown brand Aero mirrors (thanks MrMephistopheles! These are pics he took btw, I haven't gotten them in yet)

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2006, 09:12 AM   #512
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
umm..where to start
100% authentic vertex body kit
17x7, 17x8 enkei RS evoloutions
SR20DE swap
cupholders in a s13! (factory fit above radio)
tomei short shifter
and ill get back to you on the rest pics will be up soon
Old 06-07-2006, 02:27 PM   #513
SwiftS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SwiftS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My Nismo Sports Muffler Spec-Pro, one piece 2.5mm piping. super sleeper look, but i think its too tuck in.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:11 PM   #514
tre
Zilvia Junkie

tre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enough
my greddy 4 into 1 header
Old 06-07-2006, 05:43 PM   #515
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
B-magic S13.4 conversion (only one in existence)

18x9 and 18x11 4-lug Weds Kranze Cerberus in super rare gold finish.
Did I mention they're 4-lug?

Old 06-07-2006, 09:45 PM   #516
skylinekin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
skylinekin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Kei Office 17x8 wheels, I have never seen another set of these and they were designed by Keiichi Tsuchiya.

Old 06-08-2006, 02:57 AM   #517
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
the dust boot still intact on the stock struts
Old 06-08-2006, 11:16 AM   #518
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinekin
Kei Office 17x8 wheels, I have never seen another set of these and they were designed by Keiichi Tsuchiya.
I had a set of those in 16" but they got stolen.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:04 PM   #519
tre
Zilvia Junkie

tre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enough
give me an s14 front end i'll make a 2nd one :P lol
Old 06-08-2006, 05:00 PM   #520
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre
give me an s14 front end i'll make a 2nd one :P lol
lol, the reason it's the only B-magic S13.4 conversion is because they are prototype fenders.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:27 PM   #521
tre
Zilvia Junkie

oh lol bastard :P

oh here's a pic of my header/exhaust :P
Old 06-09-2006, 07:19 AM   #522
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Only rare thing I have (and I'm not exactly sure if it is rare) are the orange foldable rear wheel stops from Nissan. I though they were pretty cool when I saw them.

Anyone else have these?
Old 06-09-2006, 10:02 AM   #523
MannyFresh

MannyFresh is an unknown quantity at this point
17'' racing sparco mesh rims...staggered can't even find pictures of them on the web
Old 06-09-2006, 10:13 AM   #524
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Only rare thing I have (and I'm not exactly sure if it is rare) are the orange foldable rear wheel stops from Nissan. I though they were pretty cool when I saw them.

Anyone else have these?
I've got a pair in their original sealed bags.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:15 AM   #525
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by impactred
I've got a pair in their original sealed bags.

Show-off
Old 06-09-2006, 12:31 PM   #526
addictednissan

addictednissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Might be my 350z seats or my completely bondoed rear end cant decide!
Old 06-09-2006, 01:13 PM   #527
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
man i made this thread like during nam

sheeesh
Old 06-09-2006, 01:31 PM   #528
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhustle
man i made this thread like during nam

sheeesh

Hey, who asked you, Mr. Joined zilvia 6 days after me?

JK. It's a good thread. You couldn't have this on many import car forums. Most don't care to buy rare or quality parts. I think Zilvian's have a right to brag.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:47 PM   #529
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
mine would have to be the Apex'i brake rotors, hard to see b ut you can make out the letters

Old 06-11-2006, 12:25 PM   #530
JarlSX

JarlSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to JarlSX Send a message via AIM to JarlSX Send a message via MSN to JarlSX
nice topic, been running since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki
Ive got these silvia quarter glass pieces that light up at night *the silvia lights up* I dunno if they are OEM or not.
those are my rarest parts too, just got them

dunno how rare my arospeed rs-gt's are:

custom 'nismo style' striping:

currently have a GP-Sport G-four bodykit on order, will be the only one in my country with that one:

Old 06-11-2006, 10:31 PM   #531
gun
Zilvia Junkie

gun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to gun
my rarest part is an HKS Super Drager Limited Edition, besides that i have a pretty cool bear head i found in the parking lot at school that lives on my antenna now
Old 06-12-2006, 12:16 AM   #532
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
S14 Kouki HUD cluster.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:20 PM   #533
nissantuner22
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (-1)
nissantuner22 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nissantuner22
Tre, what kind of header is that? is that for a KA or an SR?

I think the rarest part of my car is the engine, SR20DE.

Current Project: Operation: N/A SR: 93 Silvia Q SR20DE Engine with go fast goodies. ,
"Common problems 240sx's suffer from are curbs, trees, ditches, and other immovable objects."thx247

"on the tounge... there is no guardrails."- citizen
Old 06-12-2006, 03:55 PM   #534
tre
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissantuner22
Tre, what kind of header is that? is that for a KA or an SR?

I think the rarest part of my car is the engine, SR20DE.
Thats a greddy header for the KA. I've only seen two for sale besides mine. In the past 2 years lol.

And my friend matt up here has an s14 sr20de :P hehe, rare they are but cool. Keep it n/a
Old 06-12-2006, 04:05 PM   #535
5upra
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

5upra is a well-known jackass
my custom SMIC piping...not sure how good it is...but ain't no one in there right mind has got that!
Old 06-27-2006, 02:21 PM   #536
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
my new wheels RX-7 FD w/ Hoosier RS04's

my new rollbar (now painted and padded, just not in pic)

and my gauge setup

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
Old 06-27-2006, 02:41 PM   #537
tre
Zilvia Junkie

what was the easiest way to get the sound dampning off the wheel wells?
Old 06-27-2006, 07:01 PM   #538
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
MAP gas torch and a razor blade scraper thing followed by goo gone.

unless you can hold dry ice on it somehow... I didn't bother
Old 06-27-2006, 08:48 PM   #539
undercoverdjay
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
undercoverdjay is making a name for him/her selfundercoverdjay is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to undercoverdjay
It'd have to be the OEM silvia kick panel mounted safety flare. I'll post pics when I can
Old 06-27-2006, 09:37 PM   #540
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed

Anyone else have these?
I've got those orange wheel chocks.