Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-03-2006, 08:15 AM   #421
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
He came up to me and started talking to me about my blown piston after I showed it to some people at the meet. I tried to escape but he wouldn't stop talking!!!

IMHO he just annoys people with all his big talk.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2006, 10:39 AM   #422
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Renzo is the reason I never do anything with the Evo community.

Even so, I've managed to have run ins with him in random places.

Once, getting my evo serviced.

another time in the parking lot of a movie theater.

Couple of other times too, luckily I saw him coming and could take evasive maneuvers to avoid him.

Strangely, he never remembers me. I think it's because each time I've bumped into him I've had a different car.

If he's at the Irvine meets, you can count me out.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:42 AM   #423
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Renzo is keeping zilvians out of Irvine! something must be done! His stories are repetative and yes he talks large but mostly because of other reasons. Maybe i do not know him well enough to hate him so. No Irvine BBQ without the OG irvine meet people there. Spent to much a late night not to wait for a time that will work out with you guys.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:51 AM   #424
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^^I agree with the Renzo situation. I too met him a few weeks back under the same situation as Red Square, but don't know him well enough to hate him. I hope it never gets to that point. But if he is keeping people away, something must be done.
cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:41 PM   #425
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
hey john is there a hot tub at this joint??
Old 10-03-2006, 01:35 PM   #426
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
theres a pretty good sized jacuzzi. But theres a 4-1 girl guy ratio required to get in it.
Old 10-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #427
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
theres a pretty good sized jacuzzi. But theres a 4-1 girl guy ratio required to get in it.

DONE.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:31 PM   #428
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
ill take one for the team and be that one guy, i know, i know, im that great of a friend.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 02:34 PM   #429
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i wont be going in no hot tub either. then it would end up being me-1 girl ratio otherwise there wont be any room! and i dont think u guys want to see me shirtless....muahahaha

renzo is not all that bad of a guy, i feel sorry for him, i really do but im gonna have to tell him one day to his face. "Renzo, my 240 friends wont show up because you take up too much room in the parking lot." "please dont come on wedsnday"
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 02:57 PM   #430
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
WHA WHA WHA! Stop Crying! I think we should do the BBQ on a wednesday. I'll bring the JD!
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 03:34 PM   #431
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

fine, hot tub to me myself and i!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2006, 07:25 PM   #432
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
fine, hot tub to me myself and i!!!!!!!
becuase no one else can fit with you in it. i kidd i kidd
Old 10-04-2006, 02:38 AM   #433
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Yay for tomorrow, lol. We can get Pho this time Phil.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:00 AM   #434
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
becuase no one else can fit with you in it. i kidd i kidd

o m g did you just go there
Old 10-04-2006, 09:33 AM   #435
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Wednesday bump for today.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:26 AM   #436
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
hahahaha
this can only be settled my a sockem bopper battle to the death
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:27 AM   #437
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
I guess Ill take my 240 once again, it still drives like crap but I havent gone to this in a while, see you guys there!!
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:36 PM   #438
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
I'll be there in my minivan, the 240 is still down.

Yay for crappy dailys!
Old 10-04-2006, 01:24 PM   #439
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Lol, don't believe him. I can fit in there with you, lol.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 01:41 PM   #440
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Well see about that
Old 10-04-2006, 02:24 PM   #441
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
HAh that sounds pretty gay
Old 10-04-2006, 02:37 PM   #442
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
oh renzo?

dude i can get a throwawya for cheap, you can use a big liter bottle of soda duct taped to the ported portion of the extended muzzle and just walk up liek you have your hand inside a back pack and tap tap...end of the situation, problem eliminated...

I can't wait to come down tonight, I have a big law test tonight in class, then after that instead of partying im going tom come down there and answer more freakin questions lol
Old 10-04-2006, 03:08 PM   #443
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
haha yeh MY QUESTIONS !!!! hahahahahahahahhahahaha

ok so everyone is coming in a daily driver! yay! daily driver meet! haha
Old 10-04-2006, 03:48 PM   #444
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
when (what time tonite) is this meet again? and at tapex at that shabu shabu place on jeff/5?

i may roll out, running on 3 cyclinders lol
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:07 PM   #445
Vatche
Post Whore!

yeh were at the shabu shabu parking lot , just towards the middle of it, and this starts at 9pm tonight.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:09 PM   #446
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hey Jon LMK if the BBQ thing is a go,you know how I do, lots of MGD. I might roll tonight Im thinking about it.This time I will go to the backside of the building!!!! Hopefully popo wont be camped out at the phucking exit,LOLLOL. Look for the black ONEVIA,PEACE
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #447
Vatche
Post Whore!

when the cops come by to watch us, they usually sit near the back. best bet is to stay legal. they wont bug u unless u dont something illegal.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:38 PM   #448
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Carlo and I are gonna roll up tonight. IIRC he needs to pick up a Q/R from James.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:51 PM   #449
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

REMEMBER ITS ON JEFFERY AND WALNUT THE SIDE WITH THE 76 GAS STATION. If you roll by look for a handsome filipino dude. Its daily driver night.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:52 PM   #450
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Maybe I should roll there tonight in my rental car (Chevy Aveo).
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote