Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #331
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dkim1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
Oh okay, neat-o. That makes your drunk driving compeletely acceptable then. I'm sure everyone agrees with your logic.
I have one beer and I drive, still under the legal limit. 1 beer has no effect on me what-so-ever.
so somehow this blames me for those drunk drivers that end up killing people?
yes, it's all my fault. i've planned every drunk driving death out there through my mystical powers of drinking 1 beer.

yeah go fuck yourself.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #332
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Both of my real parents were killed by drunk drivers.

Go fuck yourself.
Bitch please. He is probably not your typical drunk driving teen that gets hammered on a friday and crashes into a crowd of people. One or two beers probably wont do it, its the idiots that get hammered and drive. My co-worker got hit 2 times in 6 months by one of those. Either way its unacceptable but im much more affraid of texting drivers these days. When i drive to work almost every deiver around me is on the phone talking or texting. Im guilty of doing it a few times myself but thats all it tool for me to realize how dangerous that is. I figure there are may be a dozen drunks out in my neighboor hood that you encounter or that could potentially kill you on the way to the store, but im surrounded by hundreds of assholes on their phones. And the amount of red light running punks in my neighborhood is unreal i see it once or twice a day just going to and from work 6 miles.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #333
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
Bitch please. He is probably not your typical drunk driving teen that gets hammered on a friday and crashes into a crowd of people. One or two beers probably wont do it, its the idiots that get hammered and drive. My co-worker got hit 2 times in 6 months by one of those. Either way its unacceptable but im much more affraid of texting drivers these days. When i drive to work almost every deiver around me is on the phone talking or texting. Im guilty of doing it a few times myself but thats all it tool for me to realize how dangerous that is. I figure there are may be a dozen drunks out in my neighboor hood that you encounter or that could potentially kill you on the way to the store, but im surrounded by hundreds of assholes on their phones. And the amount of red light running punks in my neighborhood is unreal i see it once or twice a day just going to and from work 6 miles.
EXACTLYYY~
Thank you, Mantas!

I'm a 27 yr old RESPONSIBLE professional. I drive a 240 because I want to.
My roommate makes me drive when he wants to go drinking because he knows i'll be responsible and keep him out of trouble. His little brother on the other hand is young and an idiot..now with a DUI.

Piggy, I hate drunk drivers too. I've lost friends to drunk drivers and think it's stupid that people actually think they can drive properly when they're drunk..it just doesn't happen.
But because you want to be a little bitch and assume that i'm one of those drivers...go fuck yourself. LOL
Old 01-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #334
Piggy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Piggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkim1985 View Post
EXACTLYYY~
Thank you, Mantas!

I'm a 27 yr old RESPONSIBLE professional. I drive a 240 because I want to.
My roommate makes me drive when he wants to go drinking because he knows i'll be responsible and keep him out of trouble. His little brother on the other hand is young and an idiot..now with a DUI.

Piggy, I hate drunk drivers too. I've lost friends to drunk drivers and think it's stupid that people actually think they can drive properly when they're drunk..it just doesn't happen.
But because you want to be a little bitch and assume that i'm one of those drivers...go fuck yourself. LOL
Sorry, I just don't take it lightly. At all. Not expectining you to understand that.

A bitch would find drunk driving to be funny.
Piggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #335
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

anyways...
speaking of cops and getting hit by cars...i was a witness to a hit and run.
a cop hit a kid skateboarding across the street, the cop was looking the other way.
when he realized he hit a pedestrian, he took off~! ..like he f*ckin gunned it!
..the kid looked at me and was like..did you see that!? ...i assumed he was ok. LOL
Old 01-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #336
palummi5
Leaky Injector

palummi5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yoo no need to get at each others throtes !!!
palummi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #337
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by palummi5 View Post
Yoo no need to get at each others throtes !!!
What the fuck is "throtes"...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #338
ME GUSTA
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ME GUSTA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i think he was tryin to say booty
Old 01-09-2013, 12:24 AM   #339
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Lmao, and lmao at skateboard incident must have been like something out of a movie
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #340
tweezz

Trader Rating: (1)
tweezz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
maybe one a month as long as i dont downshift infront of them haha
Old 01-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #341
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Drunk driving is fucking stupid and you should know your limits. I can have 5-6 beers or a couple shortys and can drive, act and fuck like normal. There is a chance I'm pushin the limit or maybe slightly over but I still am 100%.
With that being said, I admit I've drivin drunk a few times.. It's a 10 minute drive at most to my house and I would cruise country roads with the windows down at 30..Never again though, if I've had to much its time to hand the wheel over to someone who can.
I had a close call back in HS that almost cost me my life. It was a few hours since I had any liquor, but fell asleep at the wheel and went ditch banging with my 2wd s10. Thankfully I woke up and dodged a light pole at the last second.. That my friends, is why you roll the windows down and jam some tunes if your feelin like sleeping.

Not really any awesome cop run in's though, other then getting pulled over 7 times in a week for having yellow headlights. One cop pulled me over to take a picture and asked where I got them cause he wanted a set haha.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #342
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
LOLL sh*t..i almost spit out my coffee and busted up laughing at work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ME GUSTA View Post
i think he was tryin to say booty
i was gonna go with throttle~ loll
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
Lmao, and lmao at skateboard incident must have been like something out of a movie
it really was! it was pretty f*cked up but it was such a shock that it happened, we were laughing about it.
another time me and my friend saw a lady crossing the street and talking on the phone..and then a girl was making a left turn while talking on her phone and didn't see her...and BAM! the lady caught air and everything. we ran up to her to see if she was ok..she looks up at my friend and says, "...where are my shoes??" LOLL she got hit so hard her shoes came off! (she was ok though)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoked240 View Post
Drunk driving is fucking stupid and you should know your limits. I can have 5-6 beers or a couple shortys and can drive, act and fuck like normal. There is a chance I'm pushin the limit or maybe slightly over but I still am 100%.
With that being said, I admit I've drivin drunk a few times.. It's a 10 minute drive at most to my house and I would cruise country roads with the windows down at 30..Never again though, if I've had to much its time to hand the wheel over to someone who can.
I had a close call back in HS that almost cost me my life. It was a few hours since I had any liquor, but fell asleep at the wheel and went ditch banging with my 2wd s10. Thankfully I woke up and dodged a light pole at the last second.. That my friends, is why you roll the windows down and jam some tunes if your feelin like sleeping.

Not really any awesome cop run in's though, other then getting pulled over 7 times in a week for having yellow headlights. One cop pulled me over to take a picture and asked where I got them cause he wanted a set haha.
yeah, alcohol tolerance runs in my family so i can take down drinks..it's just not worth it for me to go through the trouble and hassle of getting a DUI. I'm making pretty good money and living comfortably, no need to ruin that. Plus...I always tell my friend...I'm not leaving my 240 behind, it comes home with ME only~ LOL

Thats cool about that cop though. I used to work for an aftermarket manufacturer(not going to name drop here)..and this cop came into our office asking about parts because he liked fixing up cars. cool guy.

I almost got pulled over this morning...scared the sh*t out of me.
Was on the freeway and a cop pulls up behind me and turns on his lights.
...and then he just drove around me.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #343
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Oh okay, neat-o. That makes your drunk driving compeletely acceptable then. I'm sure everyone agrees with your logic.
+1 on that. Youre a dumbass for drinking if you were the one that was supposed to be driving. Maybe you shoulda kept driving straight on that hill and died.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #344
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofuhcka View Post
+1 on that. Youre a dumbass for drinking if you were the one that was supposed to be driving. Maybe you shoulda kept driving straight on that hill and died.
thanks for the constructive feedback~

maybe you should go f*ck yourself.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #345
TheZ31Guy
Leaky Injector

TheZ31Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Recently turbo'd my 280zx and have an open downpipe but stock lights and all so she doesn't look super flashy.
Black stock wheels and stock height lol

I haven't gotten pulled over recently (knock on wood) that I don't ever again. Damn cops need to leave auto enthusiast alone.
TheZ31Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #346
Bambi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Bambi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Wow, what a bunch of magnificent people we have here on Zilvia. Truly astonished.

Enough with people suggesting others should go fuck themselves, why don't we ALL just go fuck ourselves?
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
It's impossible because I tried once. Took out 4 telephone polls and a girl scout concession stand. All the thin mints and samoas couldn't even be salvaged.
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #347
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
Wow, what a bunch of magnificent people we have here on Zilvia. Truly astonished.

Enough with people suggesting others should go fuck themselves, why don't we ALL just go fuck ourselves?
i agree~ i'd be happy to move on. and when i do..another lonely booty hole appears and decides to say something negative toward me.
personally, i dont know them so idaf. but if they want to play that game, i'd be happy to play along~
Old 01-09-2013, 04:15 PM   #348
zo0d
Zilvia Member

zo0d is on a distinguished road
This thread just reminded me of a little incident last year on 4/20. lol

I had just finished dropping a buddy off at home after going for an L ride. On my way home I decided to drive through a road that cuts through a park, because there is usually less traffic. So as I was driving down the road I noticed an undercover blacked-out cop car hiding behind some trees on top of a hill. I immediately rolled down my windows, since tints are illegal in NJ, and I'm sure I looked like a prime target. At the same time I was frantically searching for my little bottle of Visine in all the usual places: center console, door sills, door handle, floorboard, under my ass, and that little area between the driver's seat, seatbelt, and center console where EVERYTHING seems to end up, but my search was all for naught.

Sure enough the cop comes barreling down the hill and pulls me over. When the cop got to my window I already had my license, insurance, and registration in my hand before he asked for them. (I find this helps a lot when getting pulled over) The following conversation took place:

COP: Do you know why I pulled over?
ME: I haven't a clue, sir.
COP: Well, your not allowed to have tints on your front windows in NJ
ME: It gets awfully hot in here in the summer, sir.
COP: *sniff* *sniff* Do I smell a little weed?
ME: It must just be in the air, you know, it is 4/20.....
COP: So if I search the car I'm not going to find anything, right?
ME: Uhhhh........I may or may not have a dead body in the trunk......
COP: I'll be right back

So I sat in the car for 5min like this, . Until the officer came back.

COP: So what do you have done to this thing?
ME: Not much engine wise, all suspension. It's still automatic *points at shifter*
COP: I used to have two of these. One was a '95 with an SR.
ME: Cool, I'm still saving my pennies for an RB swap.
COP: All right, here are you papers. Just make sure to get rid of that body in the trunk.
ME: Yeah, I was actually just on my way to the Hudson.

Off I went, riding into the night. Stoned as shit and vowing not to L ride in the 240 anymore. When I got home I looked in the mirror and saw how f'n bloodshot my eyes were and was amazed the cop didn't give me a DUI. It was prob just a case of 240 bros. lookin' out. lol
zo0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #349
zenkiset
Zilvia Member

zenkiset is an unknown quantity at this point
back on topic..

cops are pretty chill here in my town. the only time they are dicks is if youre racing.. they catch us drifting at local factory parking lots and abandoned buildings all the time and just tell us to move to a different location or go home. theyre pretty chill on speeding too. ive been pulled over 3 times now and havent received a single ticket.
zenkiset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #350
daily missile
Leaky Injector

daily missile is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm. ive gotten about 9 or 10 tickets. only 1 is on my record. and ive been pulled over too many times to count. i know ive had more than 15 warnings for stuff. gotten 3 tickets at once too
daily missile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:15 AM   #351
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by zo0d View Post
This thread just reminded me of a little incident last year on 4/20. lol

I had just finished dropping a buddy off at home after going for an L ride. On my way home I decided to drive through a road that cuts through a park, because there is usually less traffic. So as I was driving down the road I noticed an undercover blacked-out cop car hiding behind some trees on top of a hill. I immediately rolled down my windows, since tints are illegal in NJ, and I'm sure I looked like a prime target. At the same time I was frantically searching for my little bottle of Visine in all the usual places: center console, door sills, door handle, floorboard, under my ass, and that little area between the driver's seat, seatbelt, and center console where EVERYTHING seems to end up, but my search was all for naught.

Sure enough the cop comes barreling down the hill and pulls me over. When the cop got to my window I already had my license, insurance, and registration in my hand before he asked for them. (I find this helps a lot when getting pulled over) The following conversation took place:

COP: Do you know why I pulled over?
ME: I haven't a clue, sir.
COP: Well, your not allowed to have tints on your front windows in NJ
ME: It gets awfully hot in here in the summer, sir.
COP: *sniff* *sniff* Do I smell a little weed?
ME: It must just be in the air, you know, it is 4/20.....
COP: So if I search the car I'm not going to find anything, right?
ME: Uhhhh........I may or may not have a dead body in the trunk......
COP: I'll be right back

So I sat in the car for 5min like this, . Until the officer came back.

COP: So what do you have done to this thing?
ME: Not much engine wise, all suspension. It's still automatic *points at shifter*
COP: I used to have two of these. One was a '95 with an SR.
ME: Cool, I'm still saving my pennies for an RB swap.
COP: All right, here are you papers. Just make sure to get rid of that body in the trunk.
ME: Yeah, I was actually just on my way to the Hudson.

Off I went, riding into the night. Stoned as shit and vowing not to L ride in the 240 anymore. When I got home I looked in the mirror and saw how f'n bloodshot my eyes were and was amazed the cop didn't give me a DUI. It was prob just a case of 240 bros. lookin' out. lol

lol cant believe i just read this entire thing , crazy funny
Old 01-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #352
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
What is an L ride?
I get pulled over on my bicycle more than i do on my car. Yes flashing light and everything while riding my human powered machine, 4 times in the last month, 100% of the time i'm stoned. No tickets *knock on wood*
Old 03-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #353
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Got pretty lucky tonight. Me and two buddies were going to taco bell to get some food, and I was driving through the pretty big strip mall and seen that the lot wasnt plowed from the snow a couple days ago. So I decided to do a quick slide around, not seeing the cop that was parked further down the lot....

Anyway cop pulls me over calls me an idiot(dont blame him), and asks for my license and insurance. Come to find out I don't have my up to date insurance card... At this point cop is being a huge jerk

Now I start to get a little more then worried while he goes back to this car. Comes back, gives me my license and a ticket for a NON-MOVING VIOLATION. "Improper start of a parked vehicle," I couldn't believe it.

I was being super polite the whole time, so I hoped that helped. Anyways, moral of the story not all cops are pricks, and dont be an idiot like me.
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:14 AM   #354
s14SRguy
Leaky Injector

s14SRguy is an unknown quantity at this point
black sr'd zenki w/ wide over fenders, illegsl tint looks really conspicuous. but i dont drive like a dumbass and i drive with the windows down.....no problems yet

i live in socal by the way
s14SRguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:19 AM   #355
240sxbdb

240sxbdb is an unknown quantity at this point
it sucks for you guys, we dont have to worry about the emissions stuff here or engine mods, but the cops are alot worse for tint and widened exhaust, cops in my home town know me and my buddys by our names with out searching us up, its a daily thing for us to get pulled over for no reason at all
240sxbdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #356
FcMURRRDA
Leaky Injector

FcMURRRDA is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember when I was 19 I was rushing a intersection making a left turn trying to beat a yellow light drunk as shit and ready to show off with a girl in the passenger seat, decide to drift the left turn and did not even see a cop chillin on the other side of the light lol (yes yes I was young dumb and full of cum.. and drunk) cop pulls me over tells me he was impressed with wat I did ask's me how many beers iv been drinking and then the unthinkable happens.. dispatch call HIM on the radio that theres a 187. cop looks at me and tells me "have a nice night.. consider this ur lucky night" and I stood there for 10 min scared as shit trying to figure out wtf just happened. since then, I have never gotten a ticket.

Last edited by FcMURRRDA; 03-03-2013 at 01:39 AM.. Reason: ?
FcMURRRDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:27 PM   #357
Hunter_507

Hunter_507 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just last night (saturday) i got pulled over twice within a couple hours. My car sits about an inch off the ground because of the snow tires being small, and it has loud 3" exhaust. First time i fishtailed on a side street, of course the only person to see me was a cop. He was cool though, didn't give me a wreckless because i had a good driving record and let me go with a warning. Second guy literally pulled me over for no reason, asked for my license but not my registration. then said something about my car being loud and if i want a loud car to expect a lot of attention.
Hunter_507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:39 PM   #358
tauntdevil
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
tauntdevil is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I use to get pulled over very often. Maybe once every two weeks or so. Usually the occasional "street racing" I was doing... alone... at 60mph in the middle of the night.... (on the freeway)

My guess is because I use to go drive at night when bored and couldnt sleep. My track cars were always my daily cars so they normally would have roll cage, bucket seats, etc. Nothing really illegal out here, just looked like a track vehicle. Never given any tickets for anything, if they give me anything, its normally like a fix it ticket for a tail light or something simple.
Now that I have a daily vehicle, rarely do I get pulled over.

S14 KA NA two cylinders, 75whp limper
tauntdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #359
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
a- fuck the police

b-fuck drunk/high drivers
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:58 AM   #360
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
With my 240 I used to be deathly afraid of cops, but with my G I don't have any worries. I now laugh when people see CHP and freak out and start doing 63 mph while I just cruise by at like 72.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote