Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 02-15-2011, 05:09 PM   #31
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nikkisixx69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
awesome d1 spec, daigo saito shit his pants when he saw this coming up behind jzx100
nikkisixx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #32
JAYTRON
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
JAYTRON is making a name for him/her selfJAYTRON is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JAYTRON
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
hellaflushillestfatlacestanceworkscanibeathellaflu shillestfatlacestanceworkscanibeathellaflushillest fatlacestanceworkscanibeathellaflushillestfatlaces tanceworkscanibeathellaflushillestfatlacestancewor kscanibeathellaflushillestfatlacestanceworkscanibe athellaflushillestfatlacestanceworkscanibeat

Hmm..yes, yes I do agree with you. The way he tastefully modded this car and added the stickers is a true work of art. And yes I also do agree you that the roof rack really tied everything together.
JAYTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #33
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
Cool I've always wanted to get trolled, thats like when someone posts something deliberately to get a reaction out of it right???? lolomgwtf

Seriously, I feel sorry for the guy who actually filmed this POS, for him to actually take the time out of his day to make his car look so bad and actually record it shows he has no life and no friends to give him direction, I truly feel sorry for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

You just got rick roll'd

Okay, YOU just got trolled.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:54 AM   #34
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by busteds13 View Post
okay, you just got trolled.

mssglengthhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:22 AM   #35
nothix
Zilvia Member

nothix is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the Cash for Clunkers sticker, lol
Old 02-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #36
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
well good recovery i guess,......as long as it stays like that
Old 02-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #37
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I was having a bad day, but then I watched this video during lunch...... and TOTALLY lifted my spirits!! I havent had a good laugh in a while. I dig the camera action as it pans over his quarter panels and doors to accentuate his lovely dings & dents. The colored zipties are awe inspiring. The courage it took to smash an egg like that.... truly incredible. Since he upholstered [or it appeared as such] his hood, he should get a plastic wrap around it to protect the fabric.

I would say his car is a heart breaker though. I completely feel sorry for it
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #38
Brierbo11

Brierbo11 is an unknown quantity at this point
The best part about this video is at 3:19. That is all.
Brierbo11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:45 PM   #39
JDMDude

JDMDude is an unknown quantity at this point
What an odd taste he has
JDMDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #40
AGNT84
Zilvia Member

AGNT84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
song is so appropriate, my heart is broken. i thought it had potential.... guess not
+1
i hate racks:ghey:
Looks waaaay better with out the rack and sil front
AGNT84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #41
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
was that lil pieces of cut paper coming from the exhaust?

looks better now with the SM kit
Old 02-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #42
Deuce40Clothing

Deuce40Clothing is an unknown quantity at this point
Why hasn't the owner posted in his defense?
Deuce40Clothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #43
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
WTF!!??!! don't you think that you over-exaggerated on the tittle??? must be a typo, I mean come on Illest ever!! Really?? what so Ill about it?? I only see that is dropped and has wheels (which is the same as every 240 out there!!), oh and that ghey ass Rack!!! FAIL...Yay one thousand post!!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 12:09 AM   #44
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
This is more like ghetto fabulous wait, it's not even fabulous, just straight ghetto G1 spec G=Ghetto/GAY ebay parts specialled terrorist bombed thinks that stickers make the carred, slower than a snailled heartbroken POS surprised it's not 10 tone 3rd generation trailer trashed fucked up 240sx

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:20 AM   #45
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
I dont think yuta or henry or anyone in heartbreaker would appreciate you associating this car with their crew.

I mean personally that car makes me wanna punch random octagenarians in the testicles because the owner could potentially be their offspring.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:44 AM   #46
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKIboy View Post
WTF!!??!! don't you think that you over-exaggerated on the tittle??? must be a typo, I mean come on Illest ever!! Really?? what so Ill about it?? I only see that is dropped and has wheels (which is the same as every 240 out there!!), oh and that ghey ass Rack!!! FAIL...Yay one thousand post!!!!
:-|

asianmassagelength
Old 02-25-2011, 02:39 AM   #47
Fatlace
Zilvia Member

Fatlace is making a name for him/her selfFatlace is making a name for him/her selfFatlace is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_Love View Post
lmao, its funny cuz this car was really featured on hella flush.. D1 spec!!! ohhh shit!!!!
Really? Im sure most of you went thu your mistake period with your rides. It def looks better now. I'm sure if it was on hellaflush it wAs part of a show. Definitely not featured on it's own.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:59 AM   #48
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Educated by the boss himself.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-25-2011, 10:58 AM   #49
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Where's the fitment?
Old 02-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #50
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Educated by the boss himself.
Fatlace sells fixie bikes, iirc. that would make them part of the problem.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #51
Wake
Premium Member

wtf why do you always have to troll me?
When did I say anything regarding the problem? There a million things that I could name that contribute to this.

I was simply stating that mark came in here and educated someone that was wrong about whether or not the car was featured on hellaflush.

Im not into the hellaflush "lifestyle" at all but you cant deny that mark and norcal folks were the originators of the scene here in the states. I mean we are the only ones that used the word hella before any of this shit started.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #52
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
When did I say anything regarding the problem? There a million things that I could name that contribute to this.

I was simply stating that mark came in here and educated someone that was wrong about whether or not the car was featured on hellaflush.

Im not into the hellaflush "lifestyle" at all but you cant deny that mark and norcal folks were the originators of the scene here in the states. I mean we are the only ones that used the word hella before any of this shit started.
i wasn't trying to troll you, i just really dislike Fatlace.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:09 PM   #53
Schassis707
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
Schassis707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i wasn't trying to troll you, i just really dislike Fatlace.
As does most of the non bay hype people too. But seriously illes13 car is different and it looks pretty good imo. For being a low budget rattle can paint job.

As far as the fatlace and hellaflush scene.... That all originated here, california/ norcal ebonics ftw
Schassis707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #54
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
"Rattle can hero"

Yeah I knew we were off to a good start...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:17 PM   #55
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:

Because he's a troll. That's what he does.

Old 02-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #56
that_one_coupe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
that_one_coupe is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I enjoyed it. I didn't really pay attention to all the shitty things everyone's pointing out, but I'd drive it. I busted up when the feathers came out the exhaust!
It's nice...
that_one_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:14 PM   #57
kunt_masha
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
kunt_masha is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
looks like the pinnacle of fan boy rides.... HAWT!
kunt_masha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #58
chuki roller
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
chuki roller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Not a huge fan of trends but stop all the hating! Everyone who knows me can vouch that I love understated style that oem aero produces and hate all things "fan boy":

drftr kits
led altezza lights
roof racks without bikes
neon colors
rattle can/animal print erra thang
pointless stickers
dildo bubble shift knobs
11inch wide -30 offset with stretched 195/35/19 wanli tires
etc...

I remember back in 2000 (2 years before I got my rps13) my zilvia name was something like 180sxtypeXdrifter909 LOL. I was into the trends but grew out of it and 9 years later on the SAME chassis I have developed my own sense of car style and persona.

This guy tried and has pride in his ride and its not bad to be proud of what you built and its not THAT bad. Its definitely not my style but oh well I made my car for me and he made his car for him. At least give time for all these young S chassis owners to mature, better yet STOP THE HATE AND EDUCATE
Old 02-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #59
kunt_masha
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
kunt_masha is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
my heart is just filled with hate

your car looks near perfect, and i honestly dont have anything against his car... i just hate his idolizing video
kunt_masha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #60
Wake
Premium Member

Its kinda hard to educate motherfuckers that dont listen
S.P.P.S. Member #00