Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #541
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDworkz View Post
Just a little video of me. Wished I had more footage! Enjoy the ending LOL!!
YouTube - Adam's Drift Track in Riverside
damn you did a good job.

this thread reminds me of a typical day at sddrift, lol. not that's a bad thing of course.

anyway i didnt read much through the thread... how's the tire wear over there? on a scale of 1-10... 1 being an airfield (like el toro) and 10 being balcony, lol.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #542
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
its easier on tires then balcony is. probably due to a slower wheel speed.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:25 PM   #543
jeffwiggins
Zilvia Junkie

jeffwiggins will become famous soon enoughjeffwiggins will become famous soon enoughjeffwiggins will become famous soon enough
ROUND 2 AT ADAMS CART TRACK SHOULD BE TAKING PLACE THIS MONTH ON THE 25th OF OCTOBER DONT QUOTE ME BUT IT SHOULD BE GOING DOWN
Old 10-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #544
AmuroRay
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
AmuroRay is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AmuroRay Send a message via MSN to AmuroRay
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0drift View Post
Thanks for the invite Where is the meet I will try to make it asap , and make sure you have that borrowed car for some reverse drift action. He's not even on ziptied maybe you should look under the introduction with vouchers dumb ass. Obviously I've been around for quit some time genius Look at me I'm a pro that can't get pass top 16 we'll see you don't need a pro license to beat a pro publicity stunt thats all I have to say. Grenade you might want to eat your wienies in the morning I know you don't have the skill level to drift in reverse btw Make sure its a ff you'll need the help.
Even better. This means i should already know you then.
I wonder who you really are...
Old 10-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #545
JDworkz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
JDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
damn you did a good job.

this thread reminds me of a typical day at sddrift, lol. not that's a bad thing of course.

anyway i didnt read much through the thread... how's the tire wear over there? on a scale of 1-10... 1 being an airfield (like el toro) and 10 being balcony, lol.

thanks man! i have been to el toro and i know. I went to ten tires at el toro, at Adams i say the tire wear is like balcony or even better .....20 LOL.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:25 PM   #546
JDworkz
Zilvia Junkie

JDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
i think anthony wants to see you @ wsir also >_<

LOL.....im saving up to hit HTM!!
Old 10-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #547
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwiggins View Post
ROUND 2 AT ADAMS CART TRACK SHOULD BE TAKING PLACE THIS MONTH ON THE 25th OF OCTOBER DONT QUOTE ME BUT IT SHOULD BE GOING DOWN
ummm...i won't quote you.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:12 PM   #548
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDworkz View Post
thanks man! i have been to el toro and i know. I went to ten tires at el toro, at Adams i say the tire wear is like balcony or even better .....20 LOL.
haha it just occured to me. you're the guy with the rhd s14 huh? it was green at el toro right? i remember you kept going back in the pits after blowing tire after tire, lol.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 10-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #549
JDworkz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
haha it just occured to me. you're the guy with the rhd s14 huh? it was green at el toro right? i remember you kept going back in the pits after blowing tire after tire, lol.

LOL.....!!! yup that's me. So you really know I'm burning the shit out of my tires hahaha. Adam's track you really save tires there and you really have a lot of track time too.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #550
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
MY RHD SILVIA KS should be in the game.... M U H A HA HA HAAAAAAA!

Old 10-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #551
xplosiveg06

xplosiveg06 is an unknown quantity at this point
how is this course for beginners? ive only done grip events and this course looks really tight for a beginner
Old 10-08-2008, 02:00 AM   #552
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplosiveg06 View Post
how is this course for beginners? ive only done grip events and this course looks really tight for a beginner
for beginner....track is tight but not tight enough to crash into anything, just tight enough to keep you on your toes and pick up sum quick skills.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:10 AM   #553
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
yeah and theres a few of us locals who are willing to ride along and help you out. such as myself,mark sanchez, ryan litteral or anyone else everyone is there to help eachtother out so dont be afraid to ask.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:58 AM   #554
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
cool

thats really nice some other people just have bad comment to say about noobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
yeah and theres a few of us locals who are willing to ride along and help you out. such as myself,mark sanchez, ryan litteral or anyone else everyone is there to help eachtother out so dont be afraid to ask.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:12 AM   #555
blessing
Zilvia Member

blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
Some Pix....

http://www.inlanddrift.com/gallery/m...p?g2_itemId=28
Old 10-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #556
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttLOVEjh s13 View Post

gotta learn sometime right? we all talk shit so you'll get used to it.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:05 PM   #557
xplosiveg06

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
for beginner....track is tight but not tight enough to crash into anything, just tight enough to keep you on your toes and pick up sum quick skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
o nice, i think i'll show up to the next one then. last event looks like you guys had alot of fun
Old 10-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #558
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Jeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really nice
Quote:

i'm a beginner and look at the quick skill i picked up that day

YouTube - adam's track e30 drift

thanks mr. touke and friend for shooting the vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessing View Post
url not working
Old 10-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #559
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
pretty good handles on the E30 if ya ask me....its all about having fun and learning along the way.....good job..
Old 10-09-2008, 03:12 AM   #560
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
Quote:

yo rudy that link doesn't work
Old 10-09-2008, 03:16 AM   #561
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttLOVEjh s13 View Post
no one shouldn't put anybody down for lack of skill
everyone has been there when they first start out
nobody is a "pro drifter" at their first event or starting out
sure some people learn faster than others but that doesn't give someone the right to justify putting others down

but that's why we are out there, to help you guys out, not make you feel like an asshole
Old 10-09-2008, 10:22 AM   #562
blessing
Zilvia Member

blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
url not working [/quote]
Sorry... technical difficulty.... LOL... we still working on it...
Old 10-09-2008, 10:23 AM   #563
blessing
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood View Post
yo rudy that link doesn't work
sorry.. will be up soon... hey.. when r u leaving to china?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:34 AM   #564
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Jeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really nice
Quote:
pretty good handles on the E30 if ya ask me....its all about having fun and learning along the way.....good job..
TY sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood View Post
no one shouldn't put anybody down for lack of skill
everyone has been there when they first start out
nobody is a "pro drifter" at their first event or starting out
sure some people learn faster than others but that doesn't give someone the right to justify putting others down

but that's why we are out there, to help you guys out, not make you feel like an asshole

word up. can you please help me learn how to drive your R32?
Old 10-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #565
xplosiveg06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremiel View Post
i'm a beginner and look at the quick skill i picked up that day

thanks mr. touke and friend for shooting the vid

url not working
lovin the vids of the e30
Old 10-09-2008, 05:16 PM   #566
blessing
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Some Pix....

sep28
URL is up now.....
Old 10-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #567
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
sorry.. will be up soon... hey.. when r u leaving to china?
my flight leaves today at 12:30pm
Old 10-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #568
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
have fun in china gringo!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:00 AM   #569
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

ahh bring back some of those bad ass jackets i want one!
Old 10-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #570
o_0-Alex-0_o
Leaky Injector

o_0-Alex-0_o is an unknown quantity at this point
so im curious...did he ever show up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0drift View Post
What pit are you going to be in I will make it a point to meet you personally. I don't even know your name and I feel we have made a connection. See you Irwindale Oct 11, 2008 see ya sweety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
0Drift, why are you acting so negatively towards a great venue opportunity?.
So what if it's a slow track or extremely technical and doesnt let you really open up in the car? That's a blessing, as it forces drivers to really concentrate on skill and technique over just power or momentum. There aren't enough venues nowadays forcing everyone to hold a tight line and drive on a narrow road. If you don't like Mark's event or something along those lines, I'm sorry to hear that, but you don't need to bash on everyone trying to keep people safe and off the streets.

I'd be more than happy to meet you at my next race. I don't think we'll be able to drive together, but you're more then welcome to swing by my pits at Formula D Irwindale and introduce yourself. I'm sure we can have a few other guys hang out to meet you as well.

I'm not trying to start more fighting or any of that. I just don't want to see someone put down such a positive thing & talk trash on my friends. So just end the useless drama. There's no point to it.
Closed Thread