Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-29-2016, 01:41 PM   #1
GETREKT

Trader Rating: (0)
GETREKT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A below average coupe build

I suppose I should start a thread with my build. I have been on Zilvia for a little while now but never really posted anything. So here it is...

I always wanted to build one of these cars and finally I had a chance. I ran across a 1993 240sx coupe shell. I was paranoid about it because I know these cars are prone to rusted out frame rails. Whatever, so I drove to where it was at to take a peek, couldn't hurt right? Upon getting to the place, I noticed the firewall was cut out (I was like WTF) but all the pieces were still their. Checked the car inside and out and the car was mint, no rust and perfect frame rails. So I end up getting the gem and bringing it home. And here is the build progress...

URL=http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/Classy_Pontiac/media/LOLV8/20150820_124922_zpslgin5hdp.jpg.html][/URL]

GETREKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links