Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 02-03-2004, 11:44 PM   #1
Adam@gtpro

Trader Rating: (0)
Adam@gtpro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking On the FWY from Shine...

Me and a fellow s14 driver were heading back early from the Shine street meet this past weekend, and this bright red bling shines from my rear view mirror. SO as i passes im like hmm, was that a wide body somethin or other...as he passes im like....*new pair of undies* omg. thats a...umm...uhhh.uggg..ENZO!

------------------------
www.v-opt.co.jp
Adam@gtpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2004, 11:47 PM   #2
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Holly shit! Thats sweet! Ive never even seen a pic of it on the street. Lucky bastard!
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 11:50 PM   #3
Adam@gtpro

haha it was kinda funny cause he was goin bout 90 at first, then slowed down, to normal speed and cruised next to me and irwin....but yea, my life is now complete...haha. i heard you have to own like the 360 and the 460 ferrari's and be on a special list..then be hand picked by the leaders of ferrari to actually own one..so its a once in a life time sighting hehe

------------------------
www.v-opt.co.jp
Old 02-04-2004, 01:21 AM   #4
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
dam dam dam....must be nice to be rich!! shoot guess how many 240's you can have for one of those and what you can do to them!! hehe naw. Dont think I would mind having that then hella 240's. Maybe a D1 spec car for a daily driver
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 01:57 AM   #5
sideviewcivic
BANNED

sideviewcivic has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to sideviewcivic
damn irwin told me about that when we met up with him at diamond plaza. BTW were you driving the s13 coupe??
sideviewcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:46 AM   #6
Adam@gtpro

naw, i have that blue/green s14 zenki. its stock right now. But i previously owned a 89 240sx,with a 97 KA along with some Apex goodies, and gold mesh's. But that was a couple months ago.

------------------------
www.v-opt.co.jp
Old 02-04-2004, 11:37 AM   #7
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
nice sighting...crazy the money some people have in this world...i would love to be able to spend millions on cars...
Old 02-04-2004, 11:58 AM   #8
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
405 and Cherry.
some thugs could have done a highway robbery on him.
Old 02-04-2004, 03:40 PM   #9
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswepromise
405 and Cherry.
some thugs could have done a highway robbery on him.
i would...no id prolly just try to initiate a race, i killed a new viper at that same spot a while back
Old 02-05-2004, 06:07 PM   #10
holisticbeatz
Zilvia Addict

holisticbeatz is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpsports
i would...no id prolly just try to initiate a race, i killed a new viper at that same spot a while back

The Viper must've been going in reverse
Old 02-06-2004, 03:42 PM   #11
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by holisticbeatz

haha no the viper flew by me at about 100 as i was cruising back from street tuning my car in compton(pretty dead out there) so i down shifted caught up waved he smiled and waved he pointed he went, so i went he was ahead for a second then i started to slowly walk, going deeper and deeper into 4th by the top of 4th i had about two cars on him tapped brake lights and he slowed down too he exited i kept going till i got home, car felt a little squirly at those speeds thats why i tapped the brakes to let him know i was done, it was a red viper looked like the new style(s2000). this was a couple months ago. my cars specs are in a recent post in tech or chat about bang for your buck...

enzo is a nice car, prolly someone in newport beach taking it home, maybe picked it up in beverly hills at a high end dealership...

-steve
Old 02-08-2004, 03:14 AM   #12
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
yup, i also got some pic. 1st pic is sideview of the Enzo. 2nd pic is adam starting to race Enzo. 3rd pic is adam getting smoked by Enzo, 1.15 seconds later. haha just playin, we werent racing. anyways we knew we could of taken out that Enzo, but we didnt want to waste gas. =P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg enzo1.jpg (18.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg race1.jpg (17.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg race2.jpg (27.9 KB, 33 views)
Red Square is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 01:42 PM   #13
andrave
BANNED

andrave is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to andrave
thats awesome... I would have opened the sunroof, shot a spear gun through his windshield and climbed through and drugged the driver.
andrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 06:38 PM   #14
derrick
Zilvia Junkie

derrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to derrick
o m g droooooool... geez
derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 07:40 PM   #15
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Quote:
Originally Posted by holisticbeatz

he dropped it into "R" for race...
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote